Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

Mspenny wrote:
honeybear wrote:
priscilla_teka wrote:Wait

Her girls didnt get tests done to see if they have any tipe of MD or if they are cariers???????????

Whaaaaaat???

Carlo is what? 2? She walks as she has low muscle tone (I am a PT)

Britch doesnt want to test the girls because??? Out of sight out of mind??? Girls can have MD too

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
she said she wants to wait so that they can make the decision on their own to get tested which is so irresponsible in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That doesn’t even make sense. She is such a terrible mom. It’s not like it’s a disease that could kill them or anything...
Swallow your pride Britney!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Let's be real, she isn't getting the girls tested because that's money that she could be spending at Target, even though everything she has is because of the kids existence

So she's going to let them pay to get tested themselves as adults if they want kids

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by gemmie »

Dumbledore wrote:
subject99 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:24 pm After 4 kids to me her body looks great. But what I want to know is why she didn't put this much effort in with Dan after each child....what's so different with Swiper?
I think SHE changed. She wants her life and relationship to be public on social media and Ean wasn’t giving her that. Frank goes along with it. She feels like she’s hot sh*t now and she has someone rooting her on, inflating her ego. She’s loving all the attention she gets from frank and her followers.

You know, I feel like it’s the complete opposite. She’s obviously insecure and is seeking ass pats and validation. She could have just privately texted her husband those pictures, but instead she had to flaunt it to her thousands of followers to see as well. I know “influencers” are a different breed of people, but people who are genuinely happy and satisfied in their relationships do NOT post about it as much as Britney does. I seriously feel like she’s afraid frank will leave her for a woman with less baggage so she’s molding herself into whatever kind of woman that he likes.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

whatsmyalias wrote:Swiper is not ready for a date, he’s busy posting affiliate links [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 553019.jpg[/IMG]

I really don’t understand why they need 2 different car seats. It’s an infant seat, all you need is 2 bases for the car. They’re so dumb.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:Swiper is not ready for a date, he’s busy posting affiliate links [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 553019.jpg[/IMG]

I really don’t understand why they need 2 different car seats. It’s an infant seat, all you need is 2 bases for the car. They’re so dumb.

But she hates her Nuna seat.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Yes but they have the nuna and another one. They got them before she was born. One for each car.
Which makes NO sense.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Did she really just post 4 pictures of herself in the same outfit on one post? Conceited af lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So they had TWO car seats and because Lord Scarlett doesn’t like one of them they bought another one? Why THEE FUCK do they even need two in the first place when they’re up each other butthole all the time. The only people that have separate car seats for one kid are ppl that aren’t together anymore...hmm trouble in paradise Brit....

woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

If I hear Frank say "holy flip flop" ONE. MORE. TIME. I will lose it....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

so i was watching one of okbabys recent vlogs and noticed they do that whole vintage movie looking scene things in their vlogs like bratneys started doing.... knowing okbaby i feel like they’ve done that longer. is this another thing bratney feels she had to copy?? and if she is trying to copy okbaby, she’s hardcore failing. her stupid little movie clip things looks so dumb and so out of place

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Has hates* ImageImageImageImage
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Connell1992 wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:A rare Luna sighting!
... in the yard of course [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 16fd5c.jpg[/IMG]

Omg, her lawn !!! Wtf!!!

To be fair mine looks like that right now. It’s new grass that was seeded last fall. We have a lot of bare spots that might need reseeded. I can’t remember if she had sod in the back or if the back even got seeded.

I’m betting it’s from the dog pee. We had a lab and had those exact same spots in our grass from where the dog peed continually

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I totally forgot about Luna. Neither Frank or Brit post about that poor dog anymore. Is she an outside dog now? I used to see her in the background of their Instagram Stories but I haven't in a while
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 94745d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

jrs wrote:so i was watching one of okbabys recent vlogs and noticed they do that whole vintage movie looking scene things in their vlogs like bratneys started doing.... knowing okbaby i feel like they’ve done that longer. is this another thing bratney feels she had to copy?? and if she is trying to copy okbaby, she’s hardcore failing. her stupid little movie clip things looks so dumb and so out of place

OK have a friend, Elliot, who occasionally films and edits for them when he’s got time off from collage and he’s the one who does the vintage looking montages, he did it for them as far back as Alaya’s first birthday so Brit has definitely copied it from OK. Her whole life is a copy of other people she doesn’t have an original bone in her body. She doesn’t even know who she really is.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

I saw in the comments Britney said she’s 5’7 but I swear years ago she said she was 5’5 multiple times

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lol, her clothing haul for her trip. Could she get anymore tropical and beachy themed clothing?? Jessfam 2.0

Whats wrong with some plain shorts and tees or singlets?? Mix and match??

I like dresses on girls as much as the next person but they are so not travel friendly. Spill something on it and you just cant whip off the top or bottom and swap out for a clean item. Spoken from experience, my girls are 10 and 8. They live in either denim shorts or nike pro shorties. (Our gymnast lives in her gym gear all year round ).

We are going to fiji later in the year and ive been hunting for full sleeved rash tops. The sun is harsh, even with sunscreen. Yet shes got her what- 2 month old regular swimwear?? Yes it looks pretty, but so not at all practical.

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So they had TWO car seats and because Lord Scarlett doesn’t like one of them they bought another one? Why THEE FUCK do they even need two in the first place when they’re up each other butthole all the time. The only people that have separate car seats for one kid are ppl that aren’t together anymore...hmm trouble in paradise Brit....ImageImage

B’s preggers again??

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

That is a husky. That dog will jump that shitty little fence and run and not look back. They better be treating that dog right.
Something is not right with Harlow.
I do hope for the kids sakes she just doesn't post about their medical like she has said before but I don't believe she would let that kind of coin go just for her kids privacy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

What kind of testing would the girls do to see if they’re carriers? Is it just blood testing or something else? I don’t understand “letting them choose” if they get tested if it’s something like blood drawn or even more like a physical.
IMO they need to be tested regardless of the test- I just don’t understand why she’s “against” it. For all she knows they could have a mild form of MDM or it may affect them in other ways that could be detrimental in the long run if something happened, especially at school or with a friend.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am What kind of testing would the girls do to see if they’re carriers? Is it just blood testing or something else? I don’t understand “letting them choose” if they get tested if it’s something like blood drawn or even more like a physical.
IMO they need to be tested regardless of the test- I just don’t understand why she’s “against” it. For all she knows they could have a mild form of MDM or it may affect them in other ways that could be detrimental in the long run if something happened, especially at school or with a friend.
I believe they could have a blood test to see if they're carriers and if it were suspected they actually had MD they'd probably do the muscle stain like they did with Nolan, which would be an invasive procedure but obviously worth it for piece of mind/proper medical care.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”