Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Connell1992 wrote:
Omg, her lawn !!! Wtf!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair mine looks like that right now. It’s new grass that was seeded last fall. We have a lot of bare spots that might need reseeded. I can’t remember if she had sod in the back or if the back even got seeded.

I’m betting it’s from the dog pee. We had a lab and had those exact same spots in our grass from where the dog peed continually

That happens when it’s new grass. Especially if it was seed. My yard looks like that right now. We put seed down at about the same time. We will have to fill in the bare spots.

Jenin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Jenin »

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am What kind of testing would the girls do to see if they’re carriers? Is it just blood testing or something else? I don’t understand “letting them choose” if they get tested if it’s something like blood drawn or even more like a physical.
IMO they need to be tested regardless of the test- I just don’t understand why she’s “against” it. For all she knows they could have a mild form of MDM or it may affect them in other ways that could be detrimental in the long run if something happened, especially at school or with a friend.
I’m not sure what kind of testing is involved, but she needs to get them tested. Girls can’t have dmd, but they can be carriers and carriers can experience some symptoms. If they are carriers, then they need to be aware of it before they consider having children so they can make an informed decision on how to proceed with that. Britney was a teen mom which makes her daughters statistically more likely to be teen moms themselves, so she needs to have a serious discussion with them about being carriers (if they are) and how that will affect their future children before they begin having sex. However, Britney doesn’t take being a carrier seriously since she proceeded to get pregnant twice after finding out and is considering more children, so it doesn’t surprise me that she’s not taking the possibility of her daughters being carriers seriously either.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lolislol26 wrote:What kind of testing would the girls do to see if they’re carriers? Is it just blood testing or something else? I don’t understand “letting them choose” if they get tested if it’s something like blood drawn or even more like a physical.
IMO they need to be tested regardless of the test- I just don’t understand why she’s “against” it. For all she knows they could have a mild form of MDM or it may affect them in other ways that could be detrimental in the long run if something happened, especially at school or with a friend.
She should’ve never had kids after Nolan, she’s just increasing her risk of having multiple grandkids that have MD like Nolan. What if all her girls end up pregnant with a boy with DMD? Her dumbass really thought she was out of the woods because she had 2 more girls. Her girls shouldn’t have to choose between aborting their child or dealing with them dying a lonely death.

It’s also sad how she was so quick to test Scarborough while she was pregnant with her but didn’t even bother to test Hallway. She better enjoy her pathetic life with Frank now because this is as “good” as it’s gonna get for her.

lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lindavictorious »

I’m not surprised that she doesn’t want to test them. That would mean coming to terms with the fact that she shouldn’t have been so careless with condom-free sex.

The kids are just tools for her to get what she wants. She doesn’t care if they’re carriers. It makes no difference. She wanted to be a #wifey and #momof4. Congrats Britney... you got it! You’re so mom goals!

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Taken directly from the muscular dystrophy association website:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3b960f.jpg[/IMG]
So if the same is true for Harlow, that means she will definitely decline (not as drastically as Nolan) which will obviously affect her quality of life. But I’m betting Brit will stick to her guns, wont “see” the symptoms just like she’s blind to Nolan’s, and Harlow and Aria will have to ask to be tested themselves.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Failing to get the necessary testing done to see if the girls are carriers or manifesting carriers is not only wrong, it is NEGLECT!!!!! If they are manifesting carriers, there are therapies and medications they will need NOW.....before they are capable of understanding the importance of being tested on their own.

Not to.mention the fact that they need to know so they can make informed decisions regarding having children.

And i wont even begin going into all the different ways she is failing Nolan.

She is a selfish, neglectful mother and she should be so ashamed of herself. She has NO RIGHT to hold "campaigns" for DMD and voice support for MDA bc she is a SHIT example of how to care for a child with this disease.

Selfish, narcissistic bitch and I wish SO BADLY that Ean would rip custody away from her and do what he needs to do for his son and for his daughters as well, seeing as how its becoming pretty evident that Harlow is a carrier.

If i knew i was capable of passing such a gene onto my children, having them tested for it would be at the TOP of my priority list after they are born. I cant imagine just ignoring it and failing to give them the best shot at a normal life if they happen to be manifesting carriers.

I hate her so bad. I really wish and hope that all the terrible things happen to her. She deserves nothing good. Nothing. She is a terrible person and an even worse mother. Fuck her. I dont know why bad things happen to good people....cancer, getting hit by a drunk driver, accidentally falling off a cliff, attacked by a bear....ya know, whatever......and then there are horrible narcissistic assholes lile Britney getting rich off YouTube. Tha fuck, man.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

Wobbledewobble wrote:I saw in the comments Britney said she’s 5’7 but I swear years ago she said she was 5’5 multiple times

i’m 5’8 and i can easily tell when someone is tall. B is most definitely not 5’5

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Lolislol26 wrote:What kind of testing would the girls do to see if they’re carriers? Is it just blood testing or something else? I don’t understand “letting them choose” if they get tested if it’s something like blood drawn or even more like a physical.
It is just a blood test ordered by a genetic counselor. I’m actually a carrier for the same gene but mine is a weird mutation. My son, unfortunately, has the same mutation, but they stats on it are so all over the place. Some boy has no symptoms while another has full blown Duchenne. My son is 1 of 9 with this type of mutation.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

But unlike Britney, my son will be my last and only child. Unless, IVF is eventually more affordable or covered by insurance v

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Why does she feel the need to post her foreplay pictures to Frank on IG for everyone! Wow desperate for attention and validation much? I find her so cringey. And that outfit looked gross on her.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Guess those fake clouds are all that Nolan will get to see in his future since his mom fucking sucks and will be too busy shitting out franknball’s kids

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Failing to get the necessary testing done to see if the girls are carriers or manifesting carriers is not only wrong, it is NEGLECT!!!!! If they are manifesting carriers, there are therapies and medications they will need NOW.....before they are capable of understanding the importance of being tested on their own.

Not to.mention the fact that they need to know so they can make informed decisions regarding having children.

And i wont even begin going into all the different ways she is failing Nolan.

She is a selfish, neglectful mother and she should be so ashamed of herself. She has NO RIGHT to hold "campaigns" for DMD and voice support for MDA bc she is a SHIT example of how to care for a child with this disease.

Selfish, narcissistic bitch and I wish SO BADLY that Ean would rip custody away from her and do what he needs to do for his son and for his daughters as well, seeing as how its becoming pretty evident that Harlow is a carrier.

If i knew i was capable of passing such a gene onto my children, having them tested for it would be at the TOP of my priority list after they are born. I cant imagine just ignoring it and failing to give them the best shot at a normal life if they happen to be manifesting carriers.

I hate her so bad. I really wish and hope that all the terrible things happen to her. She deserves nothing good. Nothing. She is a terrible person and an even worse mother. Fuck her. I dont know why bad things happen to good people....cancer, getting hit by a drunk driver, accidentally falling off a cliff, attacked by a bear....ya know, whatever......and then there are horrible narcissistic assholes lile Britney getting rich off YouTube. Tha fuck, man.

Nolan having dmd is pretty awful, I wouldn’t trade my children’s health for all of her $$$.

“The one thing I do have is money”...ok enjoy that Britney. Empty shell of a person.

mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
It is just a blood test ordered by a genetic counselor. I’m actually a carrier for the same gene but mine is a weird mutation. My son, unfortunately, has the same mutation, but they stats on it are so all over the place. Some boy has no symptoms while another has full blown Duchenne. My son is 1 of 9 with this type of mutation.

The real reason Britney wont test her girls and "let them decide for themselves when they're older" is because she doesnt want to face the fact that she may have passed it on to them. That is the only reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

can someone tell me when she said the whole “the one thing i do have is money” thing? i find that really funny and wanna see it

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

jrs wrote:can someone tell me when she said the whole “the one thing i do have is money” thing? i find that really funny and wanna see it

She said it directly to me in a DM when she was threatening to hire a lawyer on me lmao. I still have the conversation screenshotted.

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
jrs wrote:can someone tell me when she said the whole “the one thing i do have is money” thing? i find that really funny and wanna see it

She said it directly to me in a DM when she was threatening to hire a lawyer on me lmao. I still have the conversation screenshotted.

will you share it again? that’s hilarious

Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

mommyrobot wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:47 pm
JustWannaGossip wrote:

The real reason Britney wont test her girls and "let them decide for themselves when they're older" is because she doesnt want to face the fact that she may have passed it on to them. That is the only reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I wonder if she’d try to hide it if it turns out that Harlow or Scarlett are carriers due to potential backlash. If Aria is a carrier it’s not Britney’s fault because she had no idea, but when she got pregnant with the last two, she knew. When she planned Harlow as a bandaid baby for her failing relationship, the news of Nolan’s dx was still fresh in her mind. When she let baldy go in raw on the first date, she knew. If Harlow, Scarlett, or any future babies are carriers/have dmd that is 100% her fault and I hope her minions wake up and realize how disgusting it is that she is still continuing to reproduce knowing her kids may have dmd or be carriers.
lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

She doesn’t have a lawyer or money. Not real money at least. Just that YT new money. Real wealth is a paid off home and a fat retirement fund. Do y’all seriously think she’s making worthwhile 401k investments? She acts like she’s living *Hello Fresh* paycheck to *Fabletics* paycheck.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

jrs wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

Yeah i will. I will have to find the screen shots. I still have them somewhere on my phone or computer. If one of the discord gals wants to share them....i know some of them have copies of it too. I also have screen shots of her admitting to keeping charity money for herself. That whole conversation was her being her manipulative, narcissistic self. Pulling the "as a fellow mom" card and all that stupid shit.

Bitch NEEDS to be called out on every single bullshit thing she does.

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
jrs wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:She said it directly to me in a DM when she was threatening to hire a lawyer on me lmao. I still have the conversation screenshotted.

Yeah i will. I will have to find the screen shots. I still have them somewhere on my phone or computer. If one of the discord gals wants to share them....i know some of them have copies of it too. I also have screen shots of her admitting to keeping charity money for herself. That whole conversation was her being her manipulative, narcissistic self. Pulling the "as a fellow mom" card and all that stupid shit.

Bitch NEEDS to be called out on every single bullshit thing she does.

It definitely happened. I saw them too but dont have screenshots

Return to “Britneyandbaby”