BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

Anyone else find it funny that she's now going around scaring Frenk just like she did with Ean?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

Unread post by subject99 »

Did anyone notice Harlow was absent from dinner.... And whenever Harlow was mentioned or around it was just how bad she was/is. Poor child is going to have a complex.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I wonder what Frank's co-workers think about him. I would be so annoyed with him. I had a girl work with me who had a 'influencer' page and swipe up's daily, it annoyed the shit out of me.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

If I was Ean I would just go get the girls tested myself. I don't understand why he hasn't yet tbh.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

For the love of God Britt and Frank please just call your kids by their names!!!!!

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

jesswhytho wrote:If I was Ean I would just go get the girls tested myself. I don't understand why he hasn't yet tbh.

He might have. We would honestly never know though

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

jesswhytho wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:42 am I don't understand why he hasn't yet tbh.

Guilt. So, she’s using the excuse that she’s leaving it up to them.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:If I was Ean I would just go get the girls tested myself. I don't understand why he hasn't yet tbh.

He might have. We would honestly never know though

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I highly doubt it, Ean never even went with Britney to any appointments why would he go by himself?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There she goes again treating Harlow like the family dog that just chewed up another shoe. Does she ever praise that child, it’s always Harlow did this Harlow did that then it’s never any of their fault. All those fucking kids and she still hasn’t put a damn door knob cover inside her room for her own safety.

She has a baby monitor for Scarborough and instead of using it for BOTH girls, she only uses it for her golden child.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

subject99 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:35 am Did anyone notice Harlow was absent from dinner.... And whenever Harlow was mentioned or around it was just how bad she was/is. Poor child is going to have a complex.
She is VERY into giving her kids roles. Aria is sassy and independent, Nolan is cuddly, mamas boy but whiney and Harlow is bad. That's it. She never allows them to fall out of those categories.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:09 am
subject99 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:35 am Did anyone notice Harlow was absent from dinner.... And whenever Harlow was mentioned or around it was just how bad she was/is. Poor child is going to have a complex.
She is VERY into giving her kids roles. Aria is sassy and independent, Nolan is cuddly, mamas boy but whiney and Harlow is bad. That's it. She never allows them to fall out of those categories.
That's so true I never noticed till you pointed it it. So spot on. No parent should "categorised" their children. It's like your setting your child up for "failure" because it she keeps pointing out to Harlow she is nothing bad poor Harlow will tell herself she is bad and live her life feeling that all her life. Of course she will act our because people will be expecting her to act that way. Hopefully it makes sense what I typed.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yes it makes sense..I noticed the extent to which she was pushing the roles on her kids during thr break up. "of course Aria is fine!! She has always been SO independent!!!"
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"Harlequin is napping" as they're all outside on the front porch with nobody inside

same vlog: "Harlequin was supposed to be napping but she was coloring on the walls instead"

ok then

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:24 pm "Harlequin is napping" as they're all outside on the front porch with nobody inside

same vlog: "Harlequin was supposed to be napping but she was coloring on the walls instead"

ok then

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I know right hahaha I laughed when she said "everyone says we need to supervise her more" yet where were they when she was alone? And then where was she during dinner??? She was left alone again.
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Yeah Britch you have to supervise her more!!

Why?

Because today you let your kid unsupervised and when you went to see her she draw on your walls

But tomorrow you will find her dead because she choke on something and you didnt see it

She is two!! Keep an eye on your kid

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

priscilla_teka wrote:Yeah Britch you have to supervise her more!!

Why?

Because today you let your kid unsupervised and when you went to see her she draw on your walls

But tomorrow you will find her dead because she choke on something and you didnt see it

Right!! All that fancy security where she can see everything on her phone and she still can’t keep an eye on her smfh. Nothing is ever her fault, the kids are unsupervised all the time and when they get hurt or mess something up her excuse is “it happened in a matter of seconds”. She constantly vlogs/snaps while driving them when she had 3 minor crashes...it was never her fault.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Why?

Right!! All that fancy security where she can see everything on her phone and she still can’t keep an eye on her smfh. Nothing is ever her fault, the kids are unsupervised all the time and when they get hurt or mess something up her excuse is “it happened in a matter of seconds”. She constantly vlogs/snaps while driving them when she had 3 minor crashes...it was never her fault.

She's had 3 minor crashes? I've never heard the stories or watched them in vlogs. Point me in the direction of these vlogs!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She’s at the fire station again. GO HOME BRIT! Leave your husband to do his damn job. He works like 3 24hr shifts a month doesn’t he? Can you really not go that long without harassing him at work? Jesus

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Why?

She's had 3 minor crashes? I've never heard the stories or watched them in vlogs. Point me in the direction of these vlogs!
Yes 3!! None of which were her fault by the way even tho she’s notorious for vlogging while driving & posting shit on IG while driving...yea it was always the other persons fault.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”