BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Tortuga
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by Tortuga »

dazzled wrote:
freshbalsam wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm I’m only 3 mins into her new video and Aria looks miserable as she sits on the airport floor. Then in the hotel she says “oh my gosh” and Frank very clearly imitating her and you can hear Brit go “Frank, shh”

Nice one, asshole
What a piece of shit to mock a little girl for being excited. She never gets to do anything because all they do is sit at home and stuff their faces with takeout and she's not allowed to be excited about the one time they actually go somewhere? And Brit is the type of mother that would rather keep her mouth shut than risk irritating her man. Fuck Frank. Aria probably can't stand him, too.
I never had anything bad to say about him before. But this shows what an asshole he is. After that poor aria went silent. She will hold herself because of shit like this. Frank YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

I definitely heard her say "Honda" at least twice in the video. she's on a sponsored trip for a car manufacturer she can't even pronounce. and LOL at her saying she LOVED her Hyundai and the only reason she got rid of it was bc she outgrew it- that's definitely not what she said in the video for the Odyssey.
and Nolan's speech is worse than Messica's Kaden's speech- but I'm not surprised when Nolan's sorry excuse of a mother can't pronounce anything right herself

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by webby on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Haulnarse wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:An inspiration to all teen mothers...no freaking thanks! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cb7faf.jpg[/IMG]

What is family fest anyways....I’ve never heard of it? It absolutely irks me how everyone ESPECIALLY BRITNEY try to act like they’ve been married for years and all the kids belong to Frank...um no.
It’s hilarious that the way its worded makes it seem like they are the parents to all four and have been married more than a hot second
Yeah and her newest video is something like “taking all 4 of our kids across the country.” Umm... Frank only has one daughter, the other kids are yours.

I just don’t like that she’s trying to pretend Ean never existed. I would be happy for her if she was trying to co-parent, but she only ever talks about Ean to slander him, and she clearly tries to force Frank on everyone, including her family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

lizbt wrote:I’m dying on the comments about the famfest & their picture lmao hahahaha
Exposing!!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8fbab1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7978bf.jpg[/IMG]

God bless this person lmaooooooooooo
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dazzled wrote:
freshbalsam wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm I’m only 3 mins into her new video and Aria looks miserable as she sits on the airport floor. Then in the hotel she says “oh my gosh” and Frank very clearly imitating her and you can hear Brit go “Frank, shh”

Nice one, asshole
What a piece of shit to mock a little girl for being excited. She never gets to do anything because all they do is sit at home and stuff their faces with takeout and she's not allowed to be excited about the one time they actually go somewhere? And Brit is the type of mother that would rather keep her mouth shut than risk irritating her man. Fuck Frank. Aria probably can't stand him, too.
Wow I didn’t know that since I can’t sit through an entire video of hers anymore. If this is how they are on camera, I can’t imagine how they act behind closed doors. That really pisses me off tho because she’s a fucking child who’s been playing mom to her younger siblings ever since Britney ditched Ean.

I really hope Ean goes to court to either stop her from having THEIR kids on YouTube or he makes it so she has to give him half of anything she makes involving THEIR kids. It’s not fair that Britney can make a living exposing the kids when he didn’t even wanna do youtube in the 1st place. Meanwhile he’s busting his ass at work and he probably gives her a ton in child support. Meanwhile Britney sits on her ass all day ignoring Ean’s kids and spending all the kids money on Dunkin’ Donuts and paying Frank’s debt.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Caillou could've replied to Aria saying something like "It's so cool right Aria?" but instead he mocked her? Son of a bitch
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Babbs18 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:13 am Caillou could've replied to Aria saying something like "It's so cool right Aria?" but instead he mocked her? Son of a bitch
I mean, Aria was just excited to see that awesome view and get some snacks after a long trip. Of course she's going to be amazed, doesn't mean you need to mock her. Ugh. Frank pisses me off so much with how he treats Harlow, Nolan, and Aria. Frank's teasing Nolan about Scarlett's dirty diaper being his isn't funny to me since with DMD, Nolan could very well be in diapers one day, and if that happens I hope Ean steps in to make sure Nolan isn't subjected to teasing and is able to exist with dignity.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
dazzled wrote:

Nice one, asshole
Wow I didn’t know that since I can’t sit through an entire video of hers anymore. If this is how they are on camera, I can’t imagine how they act behind closed doors. That really pisses me off tho because she’s a fucking child who’s been playing mom to her younger siblings ever since Britney ditched Ean.

I really hope Ean goes to court to either stop her from having THEIR kids on YouTube or he makes it so she has to give him half of anything she makes involving THEIR kids. It’s not fair that Britney can make a living exposing the kids when he didn’t even wanna do youtube in the 1st place. Meanwhile he’s busting his ass at work and he probably gives her a ton in child support. Meanwhile Britney sits on her ass all day ignoring Ean’s kids and spending all the kids money on Dunkin’ Donuts and paying Frank’s debt.

Imagine when Aria turns 12 she decides she wants to live with her dad.... how would Britney explain that to her viewers??

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LordoftheSnark wrote:
Babbs18 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:13 am Caillou could've replied to Aria saying something like "It's so cool right Aria?" but instead he mocked her? Son of a bitch
I mean, Aria was just excited to see that awesome view and get some snacks after a long trip. Of course she's going to be amazed, doesn't mean you need to mock her. Ugh. Frank pisses me off so much with how he treats Harlow, Nolan, and Aria. Frank's teasing Nolan about Scarlett's dirty diaper being his isn't funny to me since with DMD, Nolan could very well be in diapers one day, and if that happens I hope Ean steps in to make sure Nolan isn't subjected to teasing and is able to exist with dignity.
If he’s even around that long....even loving selfless parents of children with DMD talk about how emotionally/physically draining & expensive their care is. I’m not saying this because I don’t like Britney but Frank is most definitely not gonna be around once Nolan really declines.

Nolan is being ignored by them both NOW while still being able to do shit on his own. I DO NOT see him being all selfless once he needs assistance to do literally EVERYTHING & his care consumes their every waking moment.

They will never be able to just get up and go, they will never be able to get a full night of uninterrupted sleep, they can kiss vacations goodbye because there’s no way Britney will ever travel with Nolan when he’s in a wheelchair/ventilator, they’ll never have any alone time and Frank will be gone once the money started starts running out.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Britney if you love your children you get rid of Bully Frank.
Your children should come first. If he can not respect them and treat them with love and support he is not worth it.
If you need a dick it is easy to buy a dildo.
The fact that you puthim first makes me sick and think you deserve to lose your children. They deserve the best.

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I would bet anything that if Frank ends up with his own biological DMD son then all of a sudden they will become DMD crusaders.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

In her instastories she posted a song titled “beer never broke my heart” and said ain’t that the truth. She drinks one beer and thinks she sooooooooooooooo cool lol

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 1744f2.jpg[/IMG]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

blehhh wrote:Britney if you love your children you get rid of Bully Frank.
Your children should come first. If he can not respect them and treat them with love and support he is not worth it.
The fact that you puthim first makes me sick and think you deserve to lose your children. They deserve the best.

Britney doesn’t care about sex, really doubt they even have it tbh. All she cares about is having a man take care of her so she doesn’t have to ever work because apparently she’s too good for a 9-5.

Her wanting to be a housewife wouldn’t be so bad if she actually umm idk...did her own housework and was running around all day doing shit with her kids....I mean that is the point of being a housewife/SAHM.

This twat waffle has a housekeeper, orders groceries for pickup, can drives to Frank’s job every week even tho he’s home 3-4 a week to take pictures of her unfortunate looking baby but can’t drive her kids to the movies, doesn’t even take Aria to school anymore but can drive to Dunkin’ every morning....she’s a fucking joke.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

boonz wrote:In her instastories she posted a song titled “beer never broke my heart” and said ain’t that the truth. She drinks one beer and thinks she sooooooooooooooo cool lol

Lol she never drank before she got with Frank (who drinks all the time) she has literally no personality of her own

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m posting this hear cz DDs thread is dead but who is she kidding talking about “for family”?? This girl is working over time to get free baby shit sent to her[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 84b57f.jpg[/IMG]

Watch her post something saying sO mAnY oF yOu wErE aSkInG mE tO sHaRe mY rEgIsTrY bUt nO OnE iS oBliGaTeD tO gEt uS aNyThInG bUt iF yOu dO tHaNk YoU sOoO mUcH

Why does she just wait for Britney to give her Scallops baby swing, by the time her baby is born she’s gonna been outgrow it...unless her dumb ass really is pregnantImageImage
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 1744f2.jpg[/IMG]

So glad Leah is making sure her girl is enjoying her life eventough she's sick. Meanwhile Britney is making sure that Nolan has summer camp at home, in his room, with his iPad and twisted ankles.
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Babbs18 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:07 am
Buckeyebaby wrote:

So glad Leah is making sure her girl is enjoying her life eventough she's sick. Meanwhile Britney is making sure that Nolan has summer camp at home, in his room, with his iPad and twisted ankles.
Again, lots of opportunities for kids with MD to enjoy and experience life even with a terminal illness, and Britney's idea of experiencing life is getting picked on by stepdad and doing Dunkin runs. She's pathetic.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
blehhh wrote:Britney if you love your children you get rid of Bully Frank.

Britney doesn’t care about sex, really doubt they even have it tbh. All she cares about is having a man take care of her so she doesn’t have to ever work because apparently she’s too good for a 9-5.

Her wanting to be a housewife wouldn’t be so bad if she actually umm idk...did her own housework and was running around all day doing shit with her kids....I mean that is the point of being a housewife/SAHM.

This twat waffle has a housekeeper, orders groceries for pickup, can drives to Frank’s job every week even tho he’s home 3-4 a week to take pictures of her unfortunate looking baby but can’t drive her kids to the movies, doesn’t even take Aria to school anymore but can drive to Dunkin’ every morning....she’s a fucking joke.
Well flash news Britney men do not stick around just because you babytrap them and having a man does not mean you can just sit on your arse and be dumb and lazy.
Having babies/children is a big responsibility that mean you are ready to sacrifice everything for them.
Babies/children are not an icon orstatus statement. Having a baby does not automatically makes you a mother. You have to work hard for that title, making sure your child is always no 1 and doing everything to make sure they are raised up to be happy, healthy and strong minded induvituals.
I could go on and on but will leave it at that.
Britney please get your tubes tide

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Random but can someone fill me in on presets and why other people pay for presets that others made?

I saw love meg had a preset and it’s $25. To me, that’s insane.. she said she poured her heart and soul into it... like what? So it’s literally just adjusting a photo until it’s to your desired likeness and it becoming a filter. all you have to do is play around on a photo app to make on right? I’m baffled. I am honestly surprised people pay for these

Return to “Britneyandbaby”