BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Who’s The Daddy? | Part 65

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

Soooo, a name on a backpack is a no no, but filming your kids naked in the bath is cool? Get a clue, Brit, people already know your kids names, first and last no less, because you choose to pimp them out for YouTube bucks. Face it, exploiting your children is your occupation.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Kids are statistically more likely to be harmed by someone known to them over a stranger. But Britney's kids have had their lives posted online and thousands of people know who they are, where they live (not hard to find out) and could easily find out where they go to school. Britney already has plenty of harmless but creepy superfans. If I were her I would do the most to prevent the kids being recognised in public because too many strangers know too much about them - more than they would the average child.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:Kids are statistically more likely to be harmed by someone known to them over a stranger. But Britney's kids have had their lives posted online and thousands of people know who they are, where they live (not hard to find out) and could easily find out where they go to school. Britney already has plenty of harmless but creepy superfans. If I were her I would do the most to prevent the kids being recognised in public because too many strangers know too much about them - more than they would the average child.

Yes. Which is why any parent, but especially those on YouTube, should be doing more than just leaving names off backpacks. That won’t make a difference.
Aria is old enough to be taught that not all bad people are strangers and sometimes they pretend to be cops, friends, teachers, etc. (commonly called “tricky people”) And, honestly, Britney should probably tell Aria that being online means even more people might try to trick her. Aria has already talked about her teachers watching vlogs so she’s aware that her family has some notoriety.

There’s plenty of ways to talk to kids about this stuff without scaring them shitless but i assume Britney has had zero talks like this with them. Maybe the kids came across some safety videos on their many hours of iPad Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:Kids are statistically more likely to be harmed by someone known to them over a stranger. But Britney's kids have had their lives posted online and thousands of people know who they are, where they live (not hard to find out) and could easily find out where they go to school. Britney already has plenty of harmless but creepy superfans. If I were her I would do the most to prevent the kids being recognised in public because too many strangers know too much about them - more than they would the average child.

That’s exactly my point, it’s like she goes out of her way to expose them even more. I mean look at how quickly ppl found her marriage license online, ppl could google her address/phone number if they really wanted to.

Britney’s not there when Aria comes out of school, so she really has no damn idea what can happen.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

PLUS. She is a semi famous kid. Some creep out there might do a double take wondering if its her and then sees the backpack and boom. Why take the risk?!? So you have an instaworthy backpack for your elementary age school kid that you exploit regularly? Nice, B.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

131618 wrote:

PLUS. She is a semi famous kid. Some creep out there might do a double take wondering if its her and then sees the backpack and boom. Why take the risk?!? So you have an instaworthy backpack for your elementary age school kid that you exploit regularly? Nice, B.

I'm just wondering which adult walks aria from the bus stop to her front door since Britney says she is NEVER alone. Pretty sure if someone wanted to they could take her in the short time from the bus to her door. I wouldn't be so sure like Britney seems to be. But of course she's a dumb ass.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I agree it's different with Aria because there are thousands of people who think they know her. In their mind they've watched her since she was a fetus. They feel a personal connection with her and her family that doesn't exist.

Many YouTubers don't seem to realize how much information they put out or just don't care.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Blomst wrote:
131618 wrote:

I'm just wondering which adult walks aria from the bus stop to her front door since Britney says she is NEVER alone. Pretty sure if someone wanted to they could take her in the short time from the bus to her door. I wouldn't be so sure like Britney seems to be. But of course she's a dumb ass.

Yeah, pretty sure we see aria let herself in the house a few times while Brit films from the kitchen...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... aeb955.jpg[/IMG]

someone posted this and she liked it. Fucking gross.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Blomst wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:26 pm
131618 wrote:

I was just thinking of that time her and frank were filming a q&a and neither of them went to meet her at the bus stop. They couldn’t even be bothered to get up and unlock the door for her. She pulled up her phone and unlocked the door electronically. Smh. They put too much trust in their security cameras, even going as far as leaving the kids alone in the house while they run around the neighborhood and broadcasting it to all their followers...
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... aeb955.jpg

someone posted this and she liked it. Fucking gross.

I don’t know how she can joke about stuff like this when they aren’t just risking having another baby, they’re risking having another baby with dmd or a baby who is a carrier. She’ll never fully understand the consequences of her actions because she lives in denial.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
Blomst wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:26 pm
131618 wrote:PLUS. She is a semi famous kid. Some creep out there might do a double take wondering if its her and then sees the backpack and boom. Why take the risk?!? So you have an instaworthy backpack for your elementary age school kid that you exploit regularly? Nice, B.

I was just thinking of that time her and frank were filming a q&a and neither of them went to meet her at the bus stop. They couldn’t even be bothered to get up and unlock the door for her. She pulled up her phone and unlocked the door electronically. Smh. They put too much trust in their security cameras, even going as far as leaving the kids alone in the house while they run around the neighborhood and broadcasting it to all their followers...
Thank you!!!!! She couldn’t even get off her couch to ask her how she was going when that day she was clearly upset about something. She’s such a shit person, I honestly cannot wrap my head around why anyone would idolize her or even be friends with her.

It’s so pathetic that her unnecessary hatred for Ean affected the love she had for their kids. If there’s one person on this earth that I wanna see get hit by the karma train...it’s her.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Watched an old video when they tried going on their date.Image
I wonder if Frankenstein gets jealous when he sees Ean in her old videos Image he seems like the kind of guy to get mad over something like that, even though it was way before he came into her life. (As far as we know, anyway).Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

littleme418
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littleme418 »

Does anyone watch the Ramfam youtube channel? She has 7 year old little boy with DMD and I cant believe the difference between her and Britney. She uses her sons illness as a platform to raise awareness about DMD and seems like a very loving and caring young mom. Shes constantly taking him on trips. I feel horrible for Nolan

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
Blomst wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:26 pm I'm just wondering which adult walks aria from the bus stop to her front door since Britney says she is NEVER alone. Pretty sure if someone wanted to they could take her in the short time from the bus to her door. I wouldn't be so sure like Britney seems to be. But of course she's a dumb ass.

Thank you!!!!! She couldn’t even get off her couch to ask her how she was going when that day she was clearly upset about something. She’s such a shit person, I honestly cannot wrap my head around why anyone would idolize her or even be friends with her.

It’s so pathetic that her unnecessary hatred for Ean affected the love she had for their kids. If there’s one person on this earth that I wanna see get hit by the karma train...it’s her.
She has always been rather withdrawn from the kids. She never seems to care if they are hurt or upset by something- unless she can flim it, then she's all sweetness and hugs. But otherwise she's always rolled hed eyes and brushed them off. She acts like they are annoying by just being around 99% of the time.

Also in regards to the whole stranger danger thing. Aria, and the others as they get older, will be at a huge risk due to being youtube kids. All someone would have to do is pretend to be a "fan" and ask for a picture, they see mummy do it, mummy allows them in the photi, so why would they think its a risk?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

littleme418 wrote:Does anyone watch the Ramfam youtube channel? She has 7 year old little boy with DMD and I cant believe the difference between her and Britney. She uses her sons illness as a platform to raise awareness about DMD and seems like a very loving and caring young mom. Shes constantly taking him on trips. I feel horrible for Nolan

yep. Sarah is the complete opposite of Britney.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate her DITL vlogs so much because they’re so damn fake. A DITL is supposed to be what a typical day is like for you yet she does the complete opposite. Watch her go out to target, go out to eat and do something fun with the kids when a REAL typical day for her is sitting on the couch all day with Scallop while the kids play upstairs unsupervised. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c794bc.jpg[/IMG]
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

Omg new title suggestion. BRITNEYANDBABY “ A DAY IN A LIE”

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I hate her DITL vlogs so much because they’re so damn fake. A DITL is supposed to be what a typical day is like for you yet she does the complete opposite. Watch her go out to target, go out to eat and do something fun with the kids when a REAL typical day for her is sitting on the couch all day with Scallop while the kids play upstairs unsupervised. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c794bc.jpg[/IMG]
Keren just filmed a day in the life and britney is filming one 0.00002 seconds after her. Bitch at least wait 2 weeks or so, so it isn't THAT obviousImage
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5336d7.jpg[/IMG]
(Previous picture was of just Scarlett sleeping on Brit)

Umm yeah of course Harlow wants to be in the picture. She wants attention from her mother. She may only be two but she knows she’s not the favorite anymore. Britney has blinders on for all the “other” children. It’s annoying and sad to witness.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”