BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 66)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by Evian »

username44 wrote:I haven’t had much time to catch up with this thread or watch Brit’s videos since I had my son 6 weeks ago but omg. My heart hurts for Aria! I forget how young she is because of how high her level of maturity is. Britney is a fucking asshole for making Aria play mini mom. I don’t know if Aria just doesn’t have a huge appetite (maybe due to stress?) or if Mrs. Moron just doesn’t offer her enough food, but wow. Half of a bagel for a long day at school until lunch? My 3 year old eats more than that for breakfast. Ever since Thumbelina’s arrival I’ve seen this worn down look on Aria. She looks dead inside which is so incredibly sad considering she’s 7. Between putting the load on Aria, ignoring the fact she has a child with a terminal illness, labeling her 2 year old as a crazy monster, and laying around all day wondering if she’s getting DD or Starbucks makes a shit excuse for a mother. Also, Frank is nasty as hell. I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. Low standards much?
I know I think she needs to be sitting down with Aria and having more one on one time. If be looking into why her appetite is so low too. Couldn't she have a nutrient shake if she isn't hungry? I bet Britney doesn't even keep track of what she eats. Poor girl.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

09love wrote:
Evian wrote:I'm confused as to how she had a falling out with Dani but is still friends with Vanessa...I thought those two were like a package deal. I wonder what happened.

What falling out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Britney and Dani were both posting quotes about friendships ending and moving on. No one officially announced it but we were guessing on this board that it must be Dani...

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

sryjbc0918 wrote:Her IG post on her story of Alyssaa picture...britney wrote "not as hot as your older sister" lol yeah bet everyone is so attracted to her oafy hunchback ass lmao
Even if that was a joke that is a weird thing to say. They are both so high on themselves it's funny. Because they are both so trailer park.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

You all know Britney secretly means this. She was probably used to being the better looking sister growing up. Not saying Alyssa is good looking but ,Britney, your jealousy is showing.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7fad9c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

brokenrecord wrote:You all know Britney secretly means this. She was probably used to being the better looking sister growing up. Not saying Alyssa is good looking but ,Britney, your jealousy is showing.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7fad9c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Whatever high school Britney went to must have some low standards because Britney was far from attractive with her crunchy hair, tacky clothes & raccoon eye makeup. Britney looked super pretty back when Aria was a baby up until she had Harlow then she started aging in dog years.

Alyssa was the bigger, unattractive sister compared to Mrs. Morrow but her body now is poppin and Britney could only wish she had her body & curves let alone have the confidence to rock the outfits Alyssa wears. Lol talking about “not as hot as your older sister but...” girl stay in your lane lol.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Evian wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:22 am
sryjbc0918 wrote:Her IG post on her story of Alyssaa picture...britney wrote "not as hot as your older sister" lol yeah bet everyone is so attracted to her oafy hunchback ass lmao
Even if that was a joke that is a weird thing to say. They are both so high on themselves it's funny. Because they are both so trailer park.

SO TRUE. Plus britney does NOT age well at all! She said before how no one has ever said anything to her about having so many kids so young,.....probably because she looks 45. Lol

N let's not get started on Alyssa's jagged ass teeth
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 6a0cbf.jpg[/IMG]

Girls getting big and broad up top. Looking like Grammy tammy

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone wanna take one for the team and listen to her on this podcast of lies? I listened to the first 2 minutes and I just can’t stand the sound of her voice and I just know she’s just gonna lie her face off & gloss over a lot of shit on the entire thing sooooo...anyone...anyone....? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e16eaf.jpg[/IMG]
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Anyone wanna take one for the team and listen to her on this podcast of lies? I listened to the first 2 minutes and I just can’t stand the sound of her voice and I just know she’s just gonna lie her face off & gloss over a lot of shit on the entire thing sooooo...anyone...anyone....? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e16eaf.jpg[/IMG]
Nothing interesting. Both her and the host talked like morons. Barely any of it made any sense. Some highlights I guess would be:
She tries to be careful about what she shares. Only shares what she feels good about sharing.
Aria tells everyone she meets about the channel
Has had to switch her kids drs bc she and the drs “weren’t on the same level” whatever the hell that means
She’s so glad she shared everything pertaining to Nolan’s diagnosis

It was very evident that the host barely knew anything about her, including Nolan’s diagnosis. I also didn’t think she knew that frank wasn’t the father to all four bc she mentioned sharing the same values as your significant others when it comes to parenting. Totally not worth the 27min listen.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Good thing she spent 30 bucks on those trendy onesies looks like they hold up real well. And whoever said Frank and B's gene's don't mix well is Image right. I can't believe how cute her other kids were compared to Scarlett. Will be interesting to see what she looks like when she grows up. Does she have red hair? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 84cc8b.jpg[/IMG]

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Is anyone else curious as to why Britney and the Dr’s weren’t on the same page ? Maybe mother of the year didn’t like hearing how Nolan would benefit from therapies, wearing his leg splints ?? And that he would start to deteriorate at some point in his short life. I can just imagine her response to being told what is best for one of Ean’s kids.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Tulip24 wrote:Is anyone else curious as to why Britney and the Dr’s weren’t on the same page ? Maybe mother of the year didn’t like hearing how Nolan would benefit from therapies, wearing his leg splints ?? And that he would start to deteriorate at some point in his short life. I can just imagine her response to being told what is best for one of Ean’s kids.
My thoughts exactly

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:04 pm
Evian wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:22 am

SO TRUE. Plus britney does NOT age well at all! She said before how no one has ever said anything to her about having so many kids so young,.....probably because she looks 45. Lol

N let's not get started on Alyssa's jagged ass teeth
I just have to say... I wish she'd get those nasty things fixed... all the trips she takes and things she does, she can't get her janked up teeth fixed??? Come on now! I been waiting for someone to punch her in the mouth, so she has to get them fixed... as annoying as she is, it's bound to happen! Especially how she handles breaking up with her exes.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ae0f2a.jpg[/IMG]

Poor thing

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

So I just read on Daily Mail, they did a comparison of the new fall drinks with some of the drinks from Starbucks being listed. I can’t really be bothered taking much notice of what her drink of the day is but thought you all might like to see the nutritional breakdown of them, yikes
Starbucks pumpkin spice cold brew macchiato - calories = 323, fat = 0.2 grams, sugar = 73.4 grams
Starbucks pumpkin spiced cream Frappuccino - calories = 480, fat = 28.6 grams, sugar = 69.3 grams
Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte - calories = 503, fat = 24.2 grams, sugar = 53.6 grams
Starbucks iced mocha praline macchiato - calories = 339, fat = 11.1 grams, sugar = 45.3 grams

That is way to much sugar and fat everyday and that’s just for breakfast, that is disgustingly unhealthy.

And she wonders why she can’t lose the baby weight, hmmmm
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I think scar is cute. Shes not like baby model material but shes cute. Harlow was the cutest baby of all of them tho and I still think she is the cutest one. Nolan and Aria weren't that cute as babies either. I think they were cute when they were toddlers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That is hilarious that they're going to have a halloween party. Who the fuck is going to come to that?!?! Moobs and Frank's mom??? Frank saying theyre going to choose one 'winner' to come to the party omg im dead. They think they're celebrities it's so sad.

Yeah right that she's always wanted to have a big party since "alyssa's friends mom" used to throw halloween parties. I think she means she just watched a video where Jess was talking about their halloween party. Just another excuse to blow a fuck ton of money so she can attempt to fill her emptiness and continue to avoid therapy.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tulip24 wrote:Is anyone else curious as to why Britney and the Dr’s weren’t on the same page ? Maybe mother of the year didn’t like hearing how Nolan would benefit from therapies, wearing his leg splints ?? And that he would start to deteriorate at some point in his short life. I can just imagine her response to being told what is best for one of Ean’s kids.
Britney is used to being cuddled & doesn’t like hearing what she needs to here. I can imagine the doctor telling her Nolan needs to start therapy, a regimen of exercises at home etc and Britney throwing a fit because it interferes with her busy life of doing nothing.

Why is she ditching the doctors that Nolan has been seeing since he was baby, like she really is trying to erase her old life in every way huh??
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

I haven´t watched and vlog from them in a long time so I decided to see what they got Aria.
Every time Frank opened his mouth to talk I got this gay vibe. He sounds so gay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That is hilarious that they're going to have a halloween party. Who the fuck is going to come to that?!?! Moobs and Frank's mom??? Frank saying theyre going to choose one 'winner' to come to the party omg im dead. They think they're celebrities it's so sad.

Yeah right that she's always wanted to have a big party since "alyssa's friends mom" used to throw halloween parties. I think she means she just watched a video where Jess was talking about their halloween party. Just another excuse to blow a fuck ton of money so she can attempt to fill her emptiness and continue to avoid therapy.
I hardly ever watch any of her videos but is she really having a Halloween party....for who the kids or themselves? This bitch has the most unseasoned party’s, everyone literally just stands around eating, no music no dancing, no kids games...nothing. Now this...god I can’t wait to see this cringefest and see Britney probably try to dress up all “sexy” or in some lame couples costume.

Yesss vlog it all please!!! Lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”