BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 66)

Commonlove
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by Commonlove »

Is there even actual coffee in that shit? It looks like cream or milk or something with tons of caramel and sugar. I can imagine the coffee amount is very tiny. It's hilarious how Britney drinks that stuff and thinks she's a coffee addict and so cool. Has she ever even drunk real coffee? Like black coffee or coffee with a little portion of milk? I doubt it.

Also I feel like she's posting multiple times a week an IG story about how people ask her about her coffee order. One would think all her followers already know what she orders since she posts about it all the time.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Imagine needing clickbait just to remain relevant on YouTube. Who the hell posts about a “tragedy” in their video title when they have kids especially a terminally ill one? Or imagine your life being so damn boring that you drop your 10% coffee/90% creamer & your first thought is to take pics, post it on IG, immediately pick up your camera to vlog it and turn it into a video.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

QueenOnFire95 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:40 pm Same here, I’m not from USA as well, but once when i was in Vienna with my family one day guided trip, i ordered a Frappuccino thing from Starbucks because i thought at the time like you know, that most of things are so cool and dope from USA and i remember i badly wanted to try Starbucks at the time, i honestly didn’t liked that Frappuccino at all, neither the taste and it was so cold my mouth literally froze. Big dislike Image
Probably shouldn't have gotten a frappuccino if you didn't want a cold drink... It's literally blended ice.

Starbucks isn't really the place for proper coffee lovers and it's definitely overpriced, but they do have fun drinks.

Anyway...
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:What's with the whole coffee things like Starbucks and dunkin. I am not American and Starbucks and dunkin is something I've never had so I probably won't understand. But I don't think I've ever seen anyone go on about take away coffee more than her! Every day she shows us what coffee she has. What flavour. Oh everyone's asking me about my coffee order... like wtf really?? Is this a thing??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Same here, I’m not from USA as well, but once when i was in Vienna with my family one day guided trip, i ordered a Frappuccino thing from Starbucks because i thought at the time like you know, that most of things are so cool and dope from USA and i remember i badly wanted to try Starbucks at the time, i honestly didn’t liked that Frappuccino at all, neither the taste and it was so cold my mouth literally froze. Big dislike Image
I had my first Starbucks in Vienna too! I was so excited, I though it was so cool to finally have the opportunity to try it.
And now they're all over my country too and I never go in, because I could buy an entire box of coffee grounds for the price of one drink at Starbucks...

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The thing that blows my goddamn mind is this whole debacle over takeout cofee when SHE JUST BOUGHT A $200 NESPRESSO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

Britney! Put Nolan back in a 5 point harness car seat for God’s sake. He is way too small to be in a low back booster. Also, rear face Harlow, please. It’s for your children’s safety.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I have a pre-teen who has low muscle tone and is using a 5 pt harness because I'm terrified of what could happen in a wreck. I'm that mom. I guess Firefighter Frenk hasn't been to a serious wreck involving a child in the wrong carseat or if it goes along with the whole it won't happen to him attitude she has with Nolan.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

My 8 yo niece still sits in a full back booster. Nolan is way to little.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 23927f.jpg[/IMG]

Lol that’s one ugly baby

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 792a0c.jpg[/IMG]

They are seriously so gross. Dunkin donuts, bojangles, chic fil a, smores bars all in the same day ImageImageImageImage

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

It blows my mind that she spends money every day on Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks when she has (had?) a Keurig and now the Nespresso machine. Total waste of money.

I like Starbucks and definitely enjoy going there, but I almost always make my coffee at home. Much cheaper in the long run.

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:It blows my mind that she spends money every day on Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks when she has (had?) a Keurig and now the Nespresso machine. Total waste of money.

I like Starbucks and definitely enjoy going there, but I almost always make my coffee at home. Much cheaper in the long run.

Right..I don’t remember the last time I had Starbucks lol

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

pixiefrost wrote:What's with the whole coffee things like Starbucks and dunkin. I am not American and Starbucks and dunkin is something I've never had so I probably won't understand. But I don't think I've ever seen anyone go on about take away coffee more than her! Every day she shows us what coffee she has. What flavour. Oh everyone's asking me about my coffee order... like wtf really?? Is this a thing??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I live in the US and I personally don’t know anyone who obsesses over coffee like that, especially not Starbucks. I think she just doesn’t have anything going for her and thinks CoFfee (sugar with a hint of coffee) makes her interesting. She literally has no identity or personality.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I know people who obsess over coffee but it's getting small batch whole beans and grinding them at home and using a French Press.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like Vanessa & The Morrows (shocker) drove all the way down to Florida for Kilee’s daughter birthday. From Kilee’s IG story I can see Hallway, Scallop & Chucky but haven’t seen Lily, Aria or Nolan yet. I really hope they at least took all the kids because that would be a new low even for them...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b0e45c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... faa3c5.jpg[/IMG]
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yappityyapp »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Looks like Vanessa & The Morrows (shocker) drove all the way down to Florida for Kilee’s daughter birthday. From Kilee’s IG story I can see Hallway, Scallop & Chucky but haven’t seen Lily, Aria or Nolan yet. I really hope they at least took all the kids because that would be a new low even for them...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b0e45c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... faa3c5.jpg[/IMG]

Kilee moved back to North Carolina. So not that far.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yappityyapp wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Looks like Vanessa & The Morrows (shocker) drove all the way down to Florida for Kilee’s daughter birthday. From Kilee’s IG story I can see Hallway, Scallop & Chucky but haven’t seen Lily, Aria or Nolan yet. I really hope they at least took all the kids because that would be a new low even for them...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b0e45c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... faa3c5.jpg[/IMG]

Kilee moved back to North Carolina. So not that far.

Ahh ok that I did not know
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Brittany is so fucking boring. I hate how she gets free money from social media because she does not deserve it.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:It blows my mind that she spends money every day on Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks when she has (had?) a Keurig and now the Nespresso machine. Total waste of money.

The money is one thing...I just cant get over that they leave the house for watered down sugary coffee every.single.day. make a regular cup of coffee at home and be done with it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

nessieboo wrote:Britney! Put Nolan back in a 5 point harness car seat for God’s sake. He is way too small to be in a low back booster. Also, rear face Harlow, please. It’s for your children’s safety.

I feel like it’s a requirement for youtubers to have despicable car seat safety awareness.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”