BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 68)

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

I feel so sorry for Aria. And who are these morons who are telling Britney she’s so great for putting her in therapy? Britney is the reason she needs therapy. It’s unbelievable how stupid people are. Poor kid struggles with frank around and yet Britney thinks it’s okay for her to clean up his dog’s shit. Idk I just can’t anymore with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MamaTweet wrote:
olemama wrote:
melissaaaa wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:22 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 4a100b.jpg

It's about damn time. Aria should have been in counseling when Britney split. I hope it helps the little girl.
Also kudos to all the YTMDers who have been saying for a long time that Aria was changing from a happy, little girl to a sad, withdrawn child.
I totally agree but Britney doesn't need to tell the world about her daughters personal issues

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I at least hope that Aria is being completely honest with her therapist about what really goes on between her parents, Frank and at home but all the therapy in the world isn’t gonna do anything if Britney continues on with her toxic behavior.
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

“Anything to help someone out” Idk about anyone else but I can not stand that statement. How about anything to protect my child during a vulnerable time. What business is it of hers to post what arias going through. How about your daughters privacy, this obviously cannot be easy for her or else she wouldn’t be in therapy. No shit she’s going through stuff, your not super mom Brit. You put your daughter in this situation by the dumb decisions you made so fast with no thought how it would affect your kids. And even if you thought about it you still went ahead with the mentality of “denial” that it would be fine or you just didn’t give a rats a**. Would it have still affected them, yes. Divorice, step dad. That Is hard enough but add a new baby new marriage new house moving 2x and all that within a few months, that’s so much for a little girl to handle. Me being 14 going through my parents splitting and dating other people was a struggle with me for sure and my parents took there time and did things with thought about their kids. And I struggled for a long time and still at 28 years old struggle with the thought of family apart and reflecting on those times. It was hard. I can’t imagine how aria must feel to be honest. I cannot wait until January when all the new YouTube rules and regulations take effect and these family channels are affected and are forced to go get a real job and stop exploiting their children for money. This GIRL needs a reality check.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

hellodolly_ wrote:1. There was absolutely no reason for her to share that with the world. None. This is Aria's private information.
2. I have no doubt she got the idea from reading on here.
3. Aria is not even an adolescent??
All I have to say.
Britney literally JUST said in her last vlog she wasn’t going to go into detail or share anything about Aria’s struggles, only to post that. It’s no ones business. She could’ve left it how she did with that there were issues but they’re being worked on. This bitch couldn’t keep her lies straight if they hit her in the face.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

We all know it was not B's idea to start her in therapy....she would never admit that Aria is having issue due to her life choices.

Aria started having issues in school and her teacher/guidance counselor recommended it. I am glad B didnt blow it off and I hope it continues. B also needs to start going to cope with her family issues, Nolans diagnosis and her shopping addiction.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

hmetz830 wrote:Anyone watch her Instagram stories? She was sponsored by care of vitamins and one of the vitamins was a prenatal vitamin

You're supposed to continue taking prenatals if you're nursing, which she is.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Poor Aria, it's really sad going back in her old vlogs seeing her as a happy little girl. Good she is getting therapy, but why would you put that on Instagram? I'll tell you why, Britney once again needed her hit of dopamine from sharing online then receiving ass kissing comments. Like people have said, she is the reason she's in therapy. I hate the way she acts like she is this mother martyr saint.

Poor Aria will probably need lifelong therapy considering what she will have to go through watching Nolan's decline.

Also I really don't like the way frank talks to her on camera ( I can only imagine how he does when it's off). Aria was being really cute about going to the frozen movie, showing her excited reaction and he just says "watch out you almost stepped on sCaR"

I am sorry but I can't stand looking at that baby anymore, she is not cute.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

js2013 wrote:We all know it was not B's idea to start her in therapy....she would never admit that Aria is having issue due to her life choices.

Aria started having issues in school and her teacher/guidance counselor recommended it. I am glad B didnt blow it off and I hope it continues. B also needs to start going to cope with her family issues, Nolans diagnosis and her shopping addiction.

Yes I bet your Image right, on her blog she said "it's good to be on contact with your kids teachers" I'm sure that's who recommended it. Good thing she swallowed her pride and is taking her. I bet Britney and frank have treated Ean nastily and not civil, and that has probably been difficult for Aria to understand.

Her so called amicable split turned nasty fast, and of course seeing as she was living and knocked up with a guy within a month or so.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

I hope Aria can get her happiness back.. I hope she’s not teased at school because her mom just told everyone that she’s in therapy though.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

hellodolly_ wrote:1. There was absolutely no reason for her to share that with the world. None. This is Aria's private information.
All I have to say.
She didnt say what exactly for though... and if she hadn’t of said anything people would still be talking shit saying “Aria needs therapy” ... so which is it?

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by ren774 »

Aria needed therapy because she went through a lot in a short amount of time. Even though B tried to cover it up and act like Aria didn’t care. She was struggling and the little amount of time B showed her in videos you noticed the change.
I’m sure someone else suggested therapy for Aria because if B cared she would of had the kids in therapy right after the split. Instead she moved Frank in, got pregnant, then married without her kids there and moved twice within a year.

Last edited by ren774 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Are you kidding me?

Also...."seeked"?? Go back to school for the love of God [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 800d2d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: Russian Roulette with DMD (Part 47)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She doesn’t seem to realise that its all of HER life choices that has resulted in her daughter needing to talk to a councillor.

She left her father
Moved her into an apartment
Had her father around every night for tea, bed etc
Shacked up with frenk, the above stopped
Got pregnant
Got married
Moved house AGAIN
Changed schools
And finally precious scar scar was born...

ALL in 12 MONTHS, my heads spinning and I’m 34!! I cant imagine being 5-7 and having all of that happening.

Someone suggested this....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2e0bff.jpg[/IMG]

Unfortunately that ship has sailed, she cant take the past two years back!!
Last edited by Haulnarse on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm
All I have to say.
She didnt say what exactly for though... and if she hadn’t of said anything people would still be talking shit saying “Aria needs therapy” ... so which is it?

What she needed therapy for? Uh... yeah she did? She was acting out because of all the changes Britney put her through (meaning, she developed poor coping mechanisms). And, she shouldn't be putting the kids out on the internet in the first place. Then no one would be saying that to begin with. And still, she shouldn't care what other people are saying. She should do what's best for her kids.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

131618 wrote:Are you kidding me?

Also...."seeked"?? Go back to school for the love of God [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 800d2d.jpg[/IMG]

If she means ANY of this then why TF is she not doing 500% more for Nolan or getting her daughters tested???

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She doesn’t even realize she is the cause of her issues.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:12 pm
MamaTweet wrote:
olemama wrote:
It's about damn time. Aria should have been in counseling when Britney split. I hope it helps the little girl.
Also kudos to all the YTMDers who have been saying for a long time that Aria was changing from a happy, little girl to a sad, withdrawn child.
I totally agree but Britney doesn't need to tell the world about her daughters personal issues

I at least hope that Aria is being completely honest with her therapist about what really goes on between her parents, Frank and at home but all the therapy in the world isn’t gonna do anything if Britney continues on with her toxic behavior.
Yes, I hope Aria is going alone and that B doesnt have the opportunity to interrupt and worry about making herself look good.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

I feel for Aria. My stepdaughter is also in therapy due to issues because of her hectic life with her mom. We have custody now, but picture Aria's situation but 3x over. Her mom would shack up with a dude, get pregnant, have baby, in her case get dumped, then repeat cycle. Moved constantly. Same age as Aria too.

No way therapy was Brittany's idea. Def came from school I'm guessing, or maybe through court if that's been started with Ean. Just hope Aria feels that she can be open and honest with her therapist.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

im glad arias getting the help she needs! theres no shame in it! she went through alot in a short amount of time and this is a great way for her to vent to someone who isint biased!
where ever the idea came from either the school, ean, or britt atleast its happening!

also the person a few posts up has a point. if britt never mentioned anything people would still be talking saying she needs to get help for her, put her in therapy ect ect. yes she could have said she was getting help and left it at that but then again with out detail people on here would still be speculating on what that means.
i find people on here can be very hypocritical at times! dont get me wrong i used to love britt sshe was the first mommy youtuber i watched but this site opened my eyes to her ways( alot of other youtubers as well) but some people just wont be happy with her choices no matter what they are, even if they are positive.
in this situation i see both sides. but give her a break lol arias been in therapy for a while ( atleast so she says) thats a good positive step!
yes, the reason she needs therapy is because of britt, but atleast B swollowed her pride and realized or accepted or w.e and got her the help she needed before things got worse for aria in life.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I hate how she acts like the changes were unavoidable or just normal life changes...the breakup was most likely Britney, moving into the apartment was brit so was meeting frenk, getting pregnant, moving him in, marrying him and then moving again...wont be long before shes pregnant again

Return to “Britneyandbaby”