BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Paige95
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Paige95 »

Behlert13 wrote:.....the instructions to use an epi pen are *gasp* ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE EPI PEN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

bringmepie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bringmepie »

samanthallaws wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:55 pm I hate to even mention this, but does anyone think Aria may have developed unhealthy eating habits to cope with all these life changes? I know she could simply look so thin due to a growth spurt but it would explain the therapy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Honestly this is where my mind went too. Aria has always been thin but it's gotten to the point where she looks worryingly underweight. If this is why she's in therapy then I'm glad Brit is taking action. If it's not, then I seriously hope she'll get her checked out by her pediatrician asap!
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Behlert13 wrote:.....the instructions to use an epi pen are *gasp* ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE EPI PEN!!!!

LMFAOOOO dead

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

Man scarface is looking like the boy in the plastic bubble.

God I hope she does not pop out another gremlin with Frankenweenie. Clearly their combined genetic makeup is not working.

Also who the fuck buys their merch?! Like what kind of no life loser buys any merch from these vlogger families??? LiKe OmG I ToTaLLy wANT a MoRe WiTh MorRow TsHirt

Gross get a life. Like go take that money and light it on fire, that is a better idea than giving it to these idiots.
goodygoody769
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goodygoody769 »

She is effing MISERABLE and you can totally tell. She can try and save face all she wants.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Thegrinchette wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:44 pm Man scarface is looking like the boy in the plastic bubble.

God I hope she does not pop out another gremlin with Frankenweenie. Clearly their combined genetic makeup is not working.

Also who the fuck buys their merch?! Like what kind of no life loser buys any merch from these vlogger families??? LiKe OmG I ToTaLLy wANT a MoRe WiTh MorRow TsHirt

Gross get a life. Like go take that money and light it on fire, that is a better idea than giving it to these idiots.
Britch and Frunk are probably first cousins or something and don't know it...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Behlert13 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:30 pm .....the instructions to use an epi pen are *gasp* ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE EPI PEN!!!!

I don't understand why Britch acts so damn stupid when it comes to the epi pen... it's not rocket science! Like you said, the instructions are on the outside of the epi pen... and there are videos she could watch, and Frunk knows how to use them and showed her... For heaven sakes, she is either REALLY stupid, or putting it on just for show. When I was given my first epi pen, I didn't act clueless like that. She really irritates me!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Looking at Britch's new ig post and Scarface really does not fit in with the other 3. Frank should never reproduce again.
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

A story time.... a follower showed up at her house. But she’s not ready to talk about it yet, then why even say anything. Let’s see if she ever “talks” about it. I’m not shocked at allot be honest, she broadcasts her location and places she goes to quite often. I would not feel comfortable putting my life out there like that and then letting my kids run outside alone when random followers show up. You just never know. She’s stupid for putting so much Info out there
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

i think ean hasent gone for more custody for multiple reasons. 1 maybe he works to much or too long hours during the day and he wouldnt be able to properly care for the kids
and 2 maybe he doesnt wanna upset their lives more than what brittney already has.
imagine putting them through a lengthly custody battle because lets be honest britt would never just had that over. and then if he does get more time and they have to stay with him during the week it only upsets their lives. it would become confusing for them.
hes probably trying to give them some sort of stability in the only way he can!

and i put this comment on her video but her merch doesnt remind me of her i think of jessica when i hear embrace the chaos. shes been using that term for alot longer!
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

Oh boy another car cleaning video. Just what we wanted.

Here B, I have some video ideas for you.
“Talking to my Kids about DMD”

“I Took my Kids Where?!” (anywhere unsponsored and more than an hour away!)

“How I Really Met Frank”

“Ean Life Update”

Any others?

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Why isn’t that car cleaning video on their more with morrows channel? I won’t watch it but curious to know why it’s labeled as a diy - I thought those boring videos were for her other boring channel. I wonder if they will throw in the towel on that channel lol

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 pm Why isn’t that car cleaning video on their more with morrows channel? I won’t watch it but curious to know why it’s labeled as a diy - I thought those boring videos were for her other boring channel. I wonder if they will throw in the towel on that channel lol

it was on her main channel because she didint have a video planned for today and needed to do something. her words.
she was going to do a story time about a follower comming to her house but chose not to. so she came up with the car cleaning video.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

This isn't the first time this chick has said something weird about Britney...I remember her because she named her cats after Britney's kids or something. 😬😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

flightlessbird wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:09 pm This isn't the first time this chick has said something weird about Britney...I remember her because she named her cats after Britney's kids or something. 😬😂
I wonder if it was her that showed up to the house!!!
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

cass wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 pm Why isn’t that car cleaning video on their more with morrows channel? I won’t watch it but curious to know why it’s labeled as a diy - I thought those boring videos were for her other boring channel. I wonder if they will throw in the towel on that channel lol

it was on her main channel because she didint have a video planned for today and needed to do something. her words.
she was going to do a story time about a follower comming to her house but chose not to. so she came up with the car cleaning video.
Ohh I see! Thank you!

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d1f7e3.png[/IMG]

Holy frank

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what did Nolan say in her Instagram story? I watched it 3 times and I still couldn't understand what the fuck he said. get that kid speech therapy

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

webby wrote:what did Nolan say in her Instagram story? I watched it 3 times and I still couldn't understand what the fuck he said. get that kid speech therapy

I was wondering the same thing. :( At some point this has to be considered neglect. She does NOTHING to help those kids - except put Aria in therapy for trauma SHE caused. She is only actually getting her therapy after people on here and probably school teachers and counselors recommended it. I can’t stand this shitty “mom” more and more every day.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I love how she shows Scarlett so much in the vlogs and tries to show her being so cute and hardly anyone from the comments says anything about her being cute.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”