BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - MommaofThree
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16158

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
snottybird
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by snottybird »

How much of that pile do you think is sponsored crap!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2d7e63.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

snottybird wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 pm How much of that pile do you think is sponsored crap!? [IMG]

98% of that is sponsored lmfao!
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

snottybird wrote:How much of that pile do you think is sponsored crap!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2d7e63.jpg[/IMG]

Oh shit is that the ampersand from her and Ean’s old bedroom Image
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
snottybird wrote:How much of that pile do you think is sponsored crap!? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2d7e63.jpg[/IMG]

I'd imagine that's going on Hallway and Scarscars bedroom wall, so dont be silly of course it's not. It MAY well be the exact same brand of ampersand and bought from the same store but it's definitely new ImageImage brit likes spending money and no way would something from the old house be good enough for Scar Scar

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Chambermaid69 wrote:

It is! Now we just have to wait for her to put up a “B & F” sign. Maybe she’ll buy a second & to make it “Britney & Frank & Scarscar”

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

So their announcement is that they have merch
Here's an announcment: nobody cares
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.🙄😒🤷
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Morton and her YouTube channel.ImageImageImage
Seriously?? Can we stop bashing Ean. We literally see nothing of his life. He is completely off social media. As far as any of us are aware he is doing the best he can.

Whats the point in him fighting her for more time when he may not have his life in order and the judge would laugh him away?? He maybe working 6 days a week to keep a roof over his own head, he clearly doesnt have a penis head supporting him or using his children for money.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lolol Vanessa bought that light brown checkered sweater that Britney wears all the time and now desperate Dani bought it. So creepy that she still copies her even though they aren’t friends anymore

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lady6 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:02 pm So their announcement is that they have merch
Here's an announcment: nobody cares
And soon coming out with More With Morrows Merch... you know it's pretty shitty that she's all for selling the "Morrows" name... when it's just her, Frink, and ScarScar's last name... What is even with her putting their last name out there? She never wanted anyone to know their last name when she was with Ean, for safety... not that it's hard for anyone to find anymore.. but, leaving 3 of your kids out of things it's like she wishes they didn't exist sometimes.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Speaking of Ean, I feel like if he started a YT channel, he'd get way more views than Britney. Also if he wrote a tell-all he could probably quit his day job
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

GetYouTubesTied wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:55 am Speaking of Ean, I feel like if he started a YT channel, he'd get way more views than Britney. Also if he wrote a tell-all he could probably quit his day job Image
But then he would be just as shitty as Britney. Look, I don't think Ean was a saint. I do think he was a loving father and a very private guy. And I admire him for keeping his life and his children's lives private and not blasting it on social media for money.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Can someone explain the EpiPen situation to me? I thought they were only needed for people with severe allergies, like anaphylaxis.... as far as I've heard, scarface doesn't have that? I know she reacts pretty badly in terms of a rash or whatever but is it really that severe?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

hey guys i got blocked on instagram for my comment about her being the reason arias in therapy. mission accomplished

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

honeybear wrote:Can someone explain the EpiPen situation to me? I thought they were only needed for people with severe allergies, like anaphylaxis.... as far as I've heard, scarface doesn't have that? I know she reacts pretty badly in terms of a rash or whatever but is it really that severe?

Epi pens are for anaphylaxis but because Scarlet is a baby and they’re not 100% sure what her allergy is, it’s likely for the “just in case” scenario. Mind you, Britney would be thrilled if she got to use it. Think of the exciting vlog!

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:04 pm It's been less than two years.Ean is a pathetic excuse for a father.You can tell this dude is a weekend dad.He doesn't care what's best for his children.He cares about what's best and convenient for Britch Moron and her YouTube channel.🙄😒🤷
Yeah, he's a weekend dad, but not by choice. The guy was still going over at nights when they broke up to help out and see the kids. I think he was still taking Aria to school too. It wasn't until Frank came in the picture, that all stopped. It just a crappy situation for those kids. I mean, maybe he could fight for more time during the week but that doesn't make sense to me.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

melissaaaa wrote:
honeybear wrote:Can someone explain the EpiPen situation to me? I thought they were only needed for people with severe allergies, like anaphylaxis.... as far as I've heard, scarface doesn't have that? I know she reacts pretty badly in terms of a rash or whatever but is it really that severe?

Epi pens are for anaphylaxis but because Scarlet is a baby and they’re not 100% sure what her allergy is, it’s likely for the “just in case” scenario. Mind you, Britney would be thrilled if she got to use it. Think of the exciting vlog!

She doesn’t know how to use it. Didn’t she mention what if she needs to use the Epi when Frank isn’t home? Lol. 4 kids and she doesn’t know shit. Just like she was gonna just let Scar Scar have a full blown allergic reaction. I hope she reads up on how to use it in case Frank truly isn’t there. Not when Scarlett is actually having a reaction. But who are we kidding, Brit is terrible at planning ahead.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Yea I’m no expert on allergies but whatever she has must not be severe if she’s still chugging on dairy on a daily basis. If one of my kids had a severe allergy I would NEVER eat whatever it was they were allergic to around them at all. Britney “BF” and consumes an insane amount of dairy and she doesn’t get a reaction everyday, so it has to be something else. Her skin probably reacts to one of the many sponsored baby washes/lotions gets sent or one of the stupid vitamins Bitchney takes while BF or Luna probably licked her face and it made her face break out...who knows.

Britney knows nothing about parenting and even less about her own kids, she lets them run around unsupervised all the time eating dirt thinking it’s cute. She Image exaggerated that “the milk touched her skin and she broke out” situation so that Scar Scar can have an EPIPEN just like her bald ass daddy -.-
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

I wonder what it is in Christmas Trees that Frank is allergic too. They had no problem going to a Christmas tree lot to take pictures. Weren't pine needles scattered everywhere? Maybe it's the sap? I know people with peanut allergies that can get a reaction just to someone opening a bag next to them.

Edit: I just read up on it and it says that, most likely, people are allergic to the fragrance/aroma of the tree and not the actually tree. Hmmm.
Last edited by brokenrecord on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”