BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

blipbloop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by blipbloop »

Aria freaking breaking my heart when she finds out. I really, really hope that she’s able to get some one-on-one attention with Ean and that side of her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:51 pm Aria: “How are you supposed to take care of two babies?” Wow how can a 7 year old have more common sense than her dumb ass mother?
ARIA IS ALL OF US. "How are you supposed to hold the new baby if Scarlett is crying?" ASKING THE REAL QUESTIONS.... almost spit out my drink :lol: For real though, I feel bad for her. How sad.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Also sorry for posting so much but did anyone catch what Nolan was saying?
"The new baby needs to have time with you guys?"
It makes me think she said that to them as an excuse for ignoring them and only paying attention to Scarlett ugh
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

MamaKay wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:00 pm Nolan is such a sweetheart. I couldn’t stop smiling listening to him talk in that video. It’s so unfair that his mother is so selfish and keeps popping out more crotch goblins.

I guess Aria will have more to talk about in therapy. Her face said it all and her stupid mom couldn’t read between the lines that “how are you going to take care of 2 babies?” Really means “how will you have time for US while taking care of 2 babies”

It completely went over her head. Even with the fake little discussion she had with her after. She herself said Aria was in therapy because she couldn't handle all the changes in her life. It's really not that difficult. Poor kid.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Aria's response to her hoe mother being pregnant again was everything. I feel so bad for her.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

aria’s response to them moving again too was fucking sad. she craves stability. britney’s such a bitch.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

Aria was probably hoping her mum wasn't pregnant again, but unfortunately she is. I laughed when she said "how are you gonna take care of two babies!" because everyone (including Britney herself) is thinking the exact same thing.
No stability. Poor child. Britney better start giving Aria more one on one time.

Also, could just be me, but the whole drawer knob changing insta story thing was soooo boring. I don't understand why she had to change them in the first place? Maybe it's just me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Aria is a whole mood and I love it. I cannot wait for the day she rebels and gives Britney a run for her money.
But that video broke my heart for Nolan... He is so sweet and deserves better than his selfish mother. I hope Ean and his new gf spend more time with them.
Side note: Does Nolan know that he has DMD? Has britney ever addressed that? Like if the kids know about his diagnosis?
And an obligatory fuck Britney and Frank
Jboo921
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jboo921 »

Ohhh my heart hurts for aria. She looks very upset by this news (rightfully so). Her mom keeps fkn popping out babies and arias still on the back burner 💔 Instead of being up franks ass 24/7 she needs to go spend some quality time with her daughter. She’s clearly hurting.
Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

Awwwww Aria. My heart feels so heavy for her. She shouldn’t even be thinking about how her mom is going to take care of 2 babies, that type of responsibility shouldn’t be a worry of a 7 year old.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Notice the abrupt cut from when Britney asks 1 week later how Aria feels, then jump cut to Aria saying she's nervous "for Brittany". Lol wonder what was said in between there.

Poor kid. Needs stability. And her mom is talking about moving AGAIN.

LMAO, I have 3 kids- 2 under 2. She's in for a rude awakening lol. I remember she used to get overwhelmed making a list for grocery shopping. Try having 2 kids who need constant attention/supervision/ you to do everything for them.
mandm_2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mandm_2016 »

I honestly felt she would be stupid and have another baby. She already has Nolan with his illness to progress in the future, and now Scarlett with her severe allergies. But let's add another to the plate, and to potentially have something wrong with their health as well! You'd think that would make you not want to risk having another baby. She needs her tubes tied after this one.
SundayRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SundayRose »

Britney gave lots of hints that the new baby is a girl!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Mumsy2sm wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:09 pm Awwwww Aria. My heart feels so heavy for her. She shouldn’t even be thinking about how her mom is going to take care of 2 babies, that type of responsibility shouldn’t be a worry of a 7 year old.
I don't think that's what she's actually worried about. It's deeper than that. She's really worried about how will her mom watch two babies AND still give HER attention and love. She already understands that having a baby means less time for her. I have no doubt this is the real issue.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I feel for Aria so much. This is why the kids don't respect her and walk all over her. Her actions don't inspire someone to respect her.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Arias reaction was so sad. What’s even sadder is if it’s a boy she could lose two brothers. She is so disconnected and all Britney can think about is recording her.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

How freaken mortifying- thats the only footage you have to share of your kids finding out your pregnant.

She can jazz it up and put bells on it - its still disgusting news, even aria isnt buying her bullshit.

Fuck i bet Ean is laughing now!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That video was very sad. Like there was no joy from no one, not even Britney.
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

My heart breaks from Aria she’s so unhappy I hope one day she decides to move in with her dad

Return to “Britneyandbaby”