BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - Haulnarse
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16220

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Britney doesn’t seem to care that Nolan has DMD or that Aria looks malnourished. Why would she care about the crotch goblin being malnourished? She’s a selfish twat for not trying to feed the crotch goblin sooner. Why is she just now ordering the formula? Was she holding out for a brand deal and free formula? She was 20x better at being a mom when aria and Nolan were babies. Now money takes priority over being a good mom.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Neocate formula tastes like arse as well, good luck getting scarlow to drink that
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Honestly Brittani,you're a shitty mom.💩💩💩Your kids don't come first.Even the golden child.Anyone can have a child and calls themselves "a parent".A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.You need therapy.ASAP.Your priorities are fucked up.😒😒😒
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:09 am Honestly Brittani,you're a shitty mom.💩💩💩Your kids don't come first.Even the golden child.Anyone can have a child and calls themselves "a parent".A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.You need therapy.ASAP.Your priorities are fucked up.😒😒😒
I can't agree more with this! I used to think she was a good mom when she first had Aria... she was always concerned with what Aria was eating, and making sure to do the best for her... and then when she had Nolan, it was the same... but, after Harlow... things started tapering off. Like someone said above, (MommaOfThree), she's all about money and simplicity... aka takeout, and quick unhealthy meals. She could definitely do with some therapy... but, I am sure she wouldn't go, unless it was sponsored.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Do babies need formula after 1 though??

Excuse my ignorance and I have a 7 month old, I just thought we transitioned to cows milk by 1 year old. And I know scar has sever allergies so is the formula to supplement for that? Help her gain weight? And I also know brands have stages of formula for bigger babies so I know it's possible to use formula after 1, I'm just curious :)

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

wonderwall99 wrote:Do babies need formula after 1 though??

Excuse my ignorance and I have a 7 month old, I just thought we transitioned to cows milk by 1 year old. And I know scar has sever allergies so is the formula to supplement for that? Help her gain weight? And I also know brands have stages of formula for bigger babies so I know it's possible to use formula after 1, I'm just curious :)

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
They don’t. There’s dairy free milk she can give that is high in fats, as well as foods. Like avocado, sweet potato, coconut oil, smoothies, oatmeal... But she’s lazy and only seems to give her boxed Mac and cheese. She would have many viewers if she did something like, “learning to my child with several food allergies” or “navigating life with a special needs child”, but she’d have to be a mom to do such things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Scarlet has many severe allergies. Most plant milks have 1g of protein per serving. Do you think Brit will read labels? Does anyone think Brit will be making sure Scar is getting enough protein fat vitamins etc? Formula is nutritionally complete.

I really doubt Scar will drink Neocate even the flavours of Splash are gross. I suggest Kate Farm its 1.2 cal/ml and comes in vanilla but idk all of her allergies and obvs not the kids doctor.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 438493.png[/IMG]

How the hell did she not notice for 3 freaking months that her child wasn’t gaining weight...especially with how often she’s had doctors appointments?? Just admit you’re a shit mother and close your damn legs. How are you 4 kids deep yet the more kids you have the more clueless you become at parenting??

i nOtiCeD mY sUpPLy gOiNg dOwN iN nOvEmBeR...yet you’re still forcing breastfeeding on your baby for youtube acceptance and validation.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Supplies been down but refused to supplement. Yet claims to not have noticed her baby just wasn't getting bigger which is what kids do.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

My son (6 months) has severe GERD, severe milk protein, soy, and corn allergies. All blood test confirmed. He’s getting an upper GI scope next week. He’s been on amino acid formula and reflux meds since 4 months old. He was MISERABLE and in pain pretty much 24/7. I felt awful and I was doing absolutely everything I could for him. I read every single label with a magnifying glass to make sure I don’t give him anything he could react to. It’s hard as hell but guess what?! I’m his MOTHER and that’s what real mothers do. He needs me to look after him and I will gladly do so for the rest of my life. She is a pathetic mother. Your daughters insides cannot handle the shit you give her. Wake up.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She needs an app to shut her lights off. Ok then.\

It's funny watching channels like OKBaby, KKandbabyJ and seeing them doing all these side business, I mean love them or hate them they are atleast trying and Britneys just at home doing sponsored ads for weight watchers. Like, even if she was saving 50% of what she makes, which really is impossible, what the fuck is her game plan? Youtube could stop TOMORROW and she'll be there with 4 kids, zero work experience and a husband who seems to work part time.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:59 am Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage
How the hell did she not notice for 3 freaking months that her child wasn’t gaining weight...especially with how often she’s had doctors appointments?? Just admit you’re a shit mother and close your damn legs. How are you 4 kids deep yet the more kids you have the more clueless you become at parenting??

i nOtiCeD mY sUpPLy gOiNg dOwN iN nOvEmBeR...yet you’re still forcing breastfeeding on your baby for youtube acceptance and validation.
Britney obviously did something to make her supply go down. Does milk supply just start going down suddenly if the baby is still nursing on demand all the time? I guess it could be stress on Britney's part. But in any case, all of it sounds concerning. A ten-month-old still nursing like a newborn and not gaining weight should send up huge red flags. Why isn't she at least trying to sneak extra sources of fat and calories into her food? If Scarlett is eating vegan macaroni and cheese, that's a great opportunity to mix in something like avocado, hummus, beans, peas, and also things with high nutrient value like vegetables and hemp seeds, and it would take NO effort.
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

My supply never went down other than when I got pregnant again.

It does seem odd especially if Scarlett is nursing a lot. She could have also tried supplements or teas to bring up her supply.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She could have gotten her period back. That can make the supply dip. She says Scarlet is always nursing? Is she making sure Scarlet is nursing efficiently? Is Scarlet snacking and only nursing for a few moments at a time? Encouraging baby to 'drain' the breast helps tell your body to create more. You'd think by her 4th kid and she's nursed all of them for some length of time she's notice but she also didn't notice her kid not gaining weight

I'm glad she didn't try all those products marketed for increasing supply as most of them are all lies and don't do anything. If she'd gotten sponsored she'd be telling maybe some of her desperate viewers to try this over expensive tea that does nothing.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

fossilfinger wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:59 am Oh shutImagetheImagefuckImageupImage

Britney obviously did something to make her supply go down. Does milk supply just start going down suddenly if the baby is still nursing on demand all the time? I guess it could be stress on Britney's part. But in any case, all of it sounds concerning. A ten-month-old still nursing like a newborn and not gaining weight should send up huge red flags. Why isn't she at least trying to sneak extra sources of fat and calories into her food? If Scarlett is eating vegan macaroni and cheese, that's a great opportunity to mix in something like avocado, hummus, beans, peas, and also things with high nutrient value like vegetables and hemp seeds, and it would take NO effort.
She’s turning 1 on Saturday, there’s absolutely no excuse for this. She literally bought a fucking scale to weigh that damn baby yet she wasn’t concerned months ago she wasn’t gaining weight. She’s an absolute waste of air, all that money and she can’t put it to good use by hiring a vegan chef to help her make meals and help her grocery shop smfh. No she would rather by some ugly ass ring, unnecessary cars & hair plugs for her disgusting husband.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It’s those giant fucking coffees she’s always guzzling. Those dry you up like a raisin.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

I'm honestly flabbergasted on how a mother isn't concerned about her child's weight/nutrition/well-being. She knew her milk supply was going down and did nothing about it. She knew Scarlet was suffering in some way due to food allergies and took this long get it taken care of. What is wrong with this girl. & it's not even Scarlet. All those kids look malnourished. They need a whole u-haul on their lifestyle. The tablets/lack of sleep/& tons of Little Bites muffins, are not cutting it.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

She is so concerned with keeping up appearances that ALL of those kids’ health has fallen to the wayside. You have an infant scale, how do you go 4 MONTHS without realizing your baby isn’t gaining weight? Especially when she has to be on a special diet?? I still weigh my 2 year old!

Nothing is about the kids until it’s time for a sponsored post. Her entire life is for show.

Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I don’t know about other products but I used the Mother’s Milk tea and it was always noticeable both in feeling full and the amount I could pump.

But depending on the issue it may or may not help.

Still should have made sure Scarlett is getting enough either through breastfeeding or formula.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”