BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I haven't been on here in forever so I'm sorry if this has been talked about/answered before, but has Brittany ever mentioned the girls having low muscle tone? Particularly Harlow? There's something about her legs and the way she stands that seems very off to me. And I remember she used to walk a little strange as well.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Is it possible Aria was with Ean? She’s lied about the kids being with Frank’s parents before. I can’t imagine Aria would want to hang out with Frank’s mom all weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

Scarlett is so unfortunate looking. She is Frank's twin, unfortunately.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

CooperFairbanks wrote:Scarlett is so unfortunate looking. She is Frank's twin, unfortunately.
I know Image as a mother myself I feel so bad when I say to myself “she a lil ugly looking” because I’d be mad as hell if someone said that about my kids lol but yeah it’s not just that she look just like her dad it’s just idk her head is too big for her body and she’s so bow legged from being stuck to Britney’s lap all the time. When my kids were babies my mom always told me “don’t spread the babies legs so far apart when carrying them on your hips because they’ll be bow legged” and now I know exactly what she meant poor Scarlett

stephdee
Talker
Talker

stephdee wrote:
CooperFairbanks wrote:Scarlett is so unfortunate looking. She is Frank's twin, unfortunately.
I know Image as a mother myself I feel so bad when I say to myself “she a lil ugly looking” because I’d be mad as hell if someone said that about my kids lol but yeah it’s not just that she look just like her dad it’s just idk her head is too big for her body and she’s so bow legged from being stuck to Britney’s lap all the time. When my kids were babies my mom always told me “don’t spread the babies legs so far apart when carrying them on your hips because they’ll be bow legged” and now I know exactly what she meant poor Scarlett

I meant hip not lap Image

Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

So the older kids are going to be with Ean for Easter. I hope they have fun with their dad.
20200412_142617.jpg
-
And I hope Britney will understand about cross contamination soon. Poor Scarlett is getting all red and itchy from peanut butter residue everywhere. It's not enough to just not let Scarlett eat peanut butter or milk or eggs, she needs to minimise all traces of it as much as possible. If the kids were eating Reese's cups for Easter, there could be crumbs on the ground, on their hands or clothes, on furniture. Even food products produced in factories containing peanuts have labels warning consumers about the possibility of cross contamination.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

funkycat123 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 pm I haven't been on here in forever so I'm sorry if this has been talked about/answered before, but has Brittany ever mentioned the girls having low muscle tone? Particularly Harlow? There's something about her legs and the way she stands that seems very off to me. And I remember she used to walk a little strange as well.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
I think it has been discussed on and off on here, about the possibility of the girls being carriers and showing symptoms. But I don't remember Britney talking about it that much herself. She has mentioned that they could be carriers of the MD gene that she has, but otherwise she doesn't say much.
H_713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by H_713 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:43 pm Is it possible Aria was with Ean? She’s lied about the kids being with Frank’s parents before. I can’t imagine Aria would want to hang out with Frank’s mom all weekend

Frank's mom posted a video of Aria on her IG story, so she was with Frank's parents
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

I sent her a dm (first ever) about cross contamination and told her that when my kid was in daycare, they didn't offer any kid anything that included fish because there were some kids who had a severe fish allergy. So fish wasn't allowed in that entire building. I tried to be friendly and not judging, but we'll see if I get blocked.

She seems quite reckless with the allergies. I think peanut allergy is often quite severe and not something that will go away later. And Scarlett seems to have bad reactions. My daughter had dairy allergy when she was little and we tried giving her dairy products every now and then and now she tolerates dairy and can eat everything. But I don't see that happening with Scarlett since her reactions are so bad.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

IMG_20200412_113401.jpg
Double post but this subtitle is too hilarious, she was supposed to say Scarlett
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

stephdee wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:17 pm

It doesnt help that Harlow is beautiful. Poor Scarlett.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Butterfly_ wrote:So the older kids are going to be with Ean for Easter. I hope they have fun with their dad.
20200412_142617.jpg
-
And I hope Britney will understand about cross contamination soon. Poor Scarlett is getting all red and itchy from peanut butter residue everywhere. It's not enough to just not let Scarlett eat peanut butter or milk or eggs, she needs to minimise all traces of it as much as possible. If the kids were eating Reese's cups for Easter, there could be crumbs on the ground, on their hands or clothes, on furniture. Even food products produced in factories containing peanuts have labels warning consumers about the possibility of cross contamination.
Thank you!!! I wanna know wtf she’s gonna do once the golden child starts going to school and other kids bring in their dairy filled lunches/snacks? Kids share snacks all the time, what’s she gonna do if she gets a severe allergic reaction...sue the school....blame the teachers...blame the kids?? She clearly doesn’t care if she can’t even eliminate the foods she’s allergic to her damn self but as long as there’s someone else for it that’s all that matters. Britney doesn’t care but she Image is the type to thug on youtube bashing the school/teachers if something was to happen to Thumbelina at school.

I honestly to do feel bad for the parents who go above and beyond w/ their kids food allergies and have something bad happen at school but this bitch makes me wanna beat her ass with how quick to blame others she is. It’s never her fault, it’s always the kids fault as if the kids are the ones that bring the food into the house.

[FYI: I don’t have kids with food allergies so idk how it works with schools & what teachers are supposed to do when it comes to that stuff like what’s allowed what’s not allowed etc]
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:02 am
Butterfly_ wrote:So the older kids are going to be with Ean for Easter. I hope they have fun with their dad. 20200412_142617.jpg
-
Thank you!!! I wanna know wtf she’s gonna do once the golden child starts going to school and other kids bring in their dairy filled lunches/snacks? Kids share snacks all the time, what’s she gonna do if she gets a severe allergic reaction...sue the school....blame the teachers...blame the kids?? She clearly doesn’t care if she can’t even eliminate the foods she’s allergic to her damn self but as long as there’s someone else for it that’s all that matters. Britney doesn’t care but she Image is the type to thug on youtube bashing the school/teachers if something was to happen to Thumbelina at school.

I honestly to do feel bad for the parents who go above and beyond w/ their kids food allergies and have something bad happen at school but this bitch makes me wanna beat her ass with how quick to blame others she is. It’s never her fault, it’s always the kids fault as if the kids are the ones that bring the food into the house.

[FYI: I don’t have kids with food allergies so idk how it works with schools & what teachers are supposed to do when it comes to that stuff like what’s allowed what’s not allowed etc]
Sorry to say it like this but that is if golden child even makes it to school.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit is like those paren ts on the news who allowed their peanut allergic child to an Asian restaurant for school then the kid dies of a peanut allergy and they blame the restaurant and school because they didn't think to check if the restaurant used peanuts.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... ceeeca.jpg[/IMG]
Yikes

stephdee
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
stephdee wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:17 pm

It doesnt help that Harlow is beautiful. Poor Scarlett.
Yup Harlow’s pictures also get more likes on Instagram too Image she probably doesn’t like that

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Butterfly_ wrote:So the older kids are going to be with Ean for Easter. I hope they have fun with their dad.
20200412_142617.jpg
-

Anybody remember when she complained that the schools didn't allow peanut butter?? Lol... my kid has allergies and we have to provide paperwork, new epi pen, consult with the teacher and there's a special allergy table for schools that don't ban common allegens. I had a hell of a time with my child/pediatrician once we switched schools and couldn't get them a new packaged epi pen right away so procedure is just to call an ambulance

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

My kid has a peanut and egg free room at school. There were complaints. I'm like sorry but your child having marshmallow fluff[egg whites] or PB doesn't top my kid's right not to die at school.

There is a sort of popular YouTuber who claims to have severe reactions and will often use EpiPens and then not go to the ER because magically her allergy just stopped. Between the likes of her and Brit, I worry about young people thinking allergies are not as severe as they can be.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 712e21.jpg[/IMG]
she is 100% trying to act like aaryn now with that skull emoji. she truly does not know how to have her own personality and be her own person how pathetic
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

DoodleBop2 wrote:My kid has a peanut and egg free room at school. There were complaints. I'm like sorry but your child having marshmallow fluff[egg whites] or PB doesn't top my kid's right not to die at school.

There is a sort of popular YouTuber who claims to have severe reactions and will often use EpiPens and then not go to the ER because magically her allergy just stopped. Between the likes of her and Brit, I worry about young people thinking allergies are not as severe as they can be.
Omg who is it?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”