BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - brokenrecord
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16268

Britney is pregnant AGAIN. Due in September.
Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHopeless- Ignoring Her Needs So Frank Can Plant Seeds (Part 72)

Unread post by lazydazey »

Nolan is sick of sisters. And honestly, I don't think he knows he has DMD. But as young as he is, I don't think he would understand it tho.
I feel so bad for aria. She is so neglected and has already shown shes been struggling since Scar was born. Hell even when Harlow was born! She needs stability all around and I really wish Ean would fight to get ANH. Eans kids are neglected so bad. I dont care what Brich says, Harlow and Nolan need speech. Harlow fersure because she barely talks. Have you noticed she is blank in the eyes?! Probably has seen way too much in her short life. It is so heartbreaking. I can't fathom any of this. Ugh.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

That was so cringey. And then when Britney says to Aria "I can tell you're a little nervous though" no bitch shes just tired of her damn mother popping out babies every year. She knows how it is and how her mother will not have time for her even more now. And then when Britney says we will be moving to a bigger house in a few years the only thing Aria was concerned about was if she was moving to a different school again. Poor thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

And then Harlow just sitting there quietly on the couch. She seemed so out of it. I just want to hug those kids.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

From the previous thread:
“aria’s response to them moving again too was fucking sad. she craves stability. britney’s such a bitch.“-CamilaCabello

Why the HELL would she drop 2 major bombs like that at the same time?! Aria is having trouble adjusting to Britney’s dumb ass, rushed decisions and she thinks it’s a good idea to just shake up her entire life again so soon?! New sibling, new house and probably a new school as well. Remember last time B said she was planning and keeping aria in the same school and that was a bold face lie. Ugh I feel so bad for that little girl.

“ARIA IS ALL OF US. "How are you supposed to hold the new baby if Scarlett is crying?" ASKING THE REAL QUESTIONS.... almost spit out my drink :lol: For real though, I feel bad for her. How sad.”-HelloDolly

Aria saw and remembers ALL of them (especially Harlow) get pushed aside when scarlet was born. Aria had to step up and take care of Harlow. Remember Brit bragging about aria getting Harlow dressed and ready in the mornings while frank+Brit+Scar were enjoying their little family alone in their room?

“Also sorry for posting so much but did anyone catch what Nolan was saying?
"The new baby needs to have time with you guys?"
It makes me think she said that to them as an excuse for ignoring them and only paying attention to Scarlett ugh”-NigheanDonn

Yes, they probably say that all the time when they rush the kids off to bed or when the kids wake up early in the morning and Frank+brit+scar stay in their room, or even when she leaves them with other family members on HER days. Sorry buddy, frank wants to spend quality family time with just his daughter and his wife. No step kids this time, but have fun with whoever she leaves you with (but not your dad because she’s petty and doesn’t want him to have extra time with you guys).
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Why on earth, did Twitney even post that video? It's clear how upsetting the news was to Aria... I am surprised she even kept that in. Those poor kids, need a better mother.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

How can aria have more sense than two adults. Even she knew they couldnt handle another child. Poor kids
Aria is struggling and not getting the attention she needs. So No she isnt excited for another pregnancy!
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

To make up for continuing to destroy aria’s life, Britney went out and bought aria a few art supplies and posted about it on Instagram for ass pats. 🙄
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

I feel sorry for Aria.This precious little girl is constantly ignored.🙄
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Also I’m sorry but aria shouldn’t have had to tell Britney she was running out of art supplies. Britney should be replenishing them frequently since it’s basically all Aria has in her life to keep her happy. she uses amazon prime all the time, is it that hard to add some supplies every couple weeks? Britney is disgusting.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

That whole aria post had too many I’s in it. It’s all about me me me me. Sickening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

How sad. What 7-year-old reacts like that when they hear about a new baby? She shouldn't even think about if her MOTHER can take care of oll the kids. A 7 yo should think about if she needs to share a room or if the baby would play with her toys or if it's a boy or a girl. Or not even that because Aria already has younger siblings. But here she is wondering if her mother can take care of the baby and if it's Aria who must take care of the others.

Again, she should have told Aria one on one and not on camera. But anything for views... How about thinking of that poor child for a second. Take her to a walk and actually talk to her, ask her questions and ask how she feels about everything.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Her approach to it as well is typical brit antisocial clueless shit. Why line them on on the couch away from you and put cameras all in their faces?? Use the tripod (if you even really have to film it at all!) and hold them and be there for them. It is really starting to bother me how she just distances herself from people and puts a camera between them. Harlow on her birthday looking sad and no one helping her with her cake...no wonder that child looks so lost and blank all the time, she is very forgotten. Freak being told she was pregnant and the kids both last and this time. She seems to not only be getting dumber and dumber but she also seems to be getting less and less emotionally aware and more and more mentally ill and self obsessed.

She also seemed to keep going at them and at them. How do you feel? what do you think? are you excited? Does she not realize the ages of her children? The only one who has any kind of clue is Aria and she is clearly very stressed and concerned and nervous. Nolan just wanted to say anything to make mommy happy with him while also desperately wanting someone to play with for himself. Harlow and scarlet had no fucking clue what she was talking about. She uses very leading questions to convince them that they are so happy about it and it is sick as hell.

Pretty sure luna is gone too. Been ages since they showed her. She used to be in every vlog and now we never see her. Either she is gone or she really is just shut outside and ignored.
Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brighteyes5 »

Lady6 wrote:How can aria have more sense than two adults. Even she knew they couldnt handle another child. Poor kids
Aria is struggling and not getting the attention she needs. So No she isnt excited for another pregnancy!

This was so so so sad to watch :(( poor aria

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Aria’s therapist is going to have a field day when he/she sees Aria, when she tells them that mommy is having ANOTHER baby and that she’s going to move houses AGAIN.

Brittany, you’re a piece of shit mom, sorry not sorry. You don’t even give a fuck about your kids, based on what you allow us to see. For God sakes, take care of your terminally ill son before it’s too late! Instead, you are popping out more kids that you don’t need. TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS YOU HAVE NOW FIRST.

Y’all, I’m so upset. As a mother, to want to give your child the world and wanting to protect them from everything possible, she upsets me so much.
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Aria: “You already have Scarlett, how are you supposed to take care of two babies?”

Britney & Frank: “That’s what we’re saying!”

Get the hell out of here, acting like it’s a surprise and that y’all are trying to grasp on what happened. As if Britney isn’t fertile Myrtle and y’all weren’t trying to get pregnant... SMH.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

seriously. I mean usually she wants to post anything that gets her praise and attention. So, if she were really doing so much with them or for them, you would think we would at least hear about it. That is what the minions dont seem to understand. Do they really think she is behind the scenes doing so much with them and just choosing to post the things that make her look at least sort of bad? If that were the case, you think you would hear about it somehow in mention or background. We had such a nice day doing this yesterday or so and so had so much fun with their friends at the .... but you never hear about any activity or experience or friendships. I would love to hope that when the camera is off they are living a really fulfilled life but i dont see how any can assume that is the case given what we do see.

She says she would love to travel and do better with her channel but instead she just keeps having kids and doing, apparently, nothing. Even her younger sister is putting up videos about travelling the world and how it is easy if you plan for it because you want to do it. Meanwhile her sister is all about excuse after excuse to apparently not do a single things she claims she wants to do...
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Lily_ wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34 am Aria: “You already have Scarlett, how are you supposed to take care of two babies?”

Britney & Frank: “That’s what we’re saying!”

Get the hell out of here, acting like it’s a surprise and that y’all are trying to grasp on what happened. As if Britney isn’t fertile Myrtle and y’all weren’t trying to get pregnant... SMH.
I am also sure that is beyond helpful to this small child who is scared and confused and already having issues. She is clearly showing concern and is met with being laughed at by parents who are basically telling her that they have no clue what they are doing or how they will be able to handle it. I am sure that reassured her so much....constant changes for her. Just when she thought things were calming down and she was getting help and a bit more used to a schedule etc... bam we are having ANOTHER baby and redecorating the house house as well as moving!!
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Agree with everyone on here in regards to Aria’s reaction, you could almost hear her heart snap in two when she realized there was another baby coming. I thought rent a dick was awfully quiet in the vlog, he is usually more outspoken and takes over the conversation, makes me think he knows he is already skating on thin ice when it comes to Aria. IMO
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

Lmao Britney’s moronic minions are laughing/commenting that question from Aria, and these jackasses think it’s funny, purposely says “tHaT’s WhAt We’Re SaYiNg” to hide the fact they won’t be able to as a joke to lighten it up

Return to “Britneyandbaby”