BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

Unread post by melissaaaa »

Katie Joy (Without a crystal ball, a YouTube commentary channel) is defending her on Twitter. Apparently Britney DM’d her about Sl04n’s video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jan2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jan2020 »

I just watched Katie Joy’s video, and I really felt like she would be on our side when she has a special needs child as well. It is a very personal topic for her so of course she was defending her (I think later on she won’t once she knows who Britney really is), and for many of us, yes me included, tried to shove it down her throat to cover this story. I think she needs to take a moment and cover the story the right way, with research. Her first introduction to this shit show should have not been through Sl04n, where he got many things wrong and seemed very rushed. I did not like the video, because it could be considered bullying, but we all have real concerns and now it won’t be taken seriously.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jan2020 wrote:I just watched Katie Joy’s video, and I really felt like she would be on our side when she has a special needs child as well. It is a very personal topic for her so of course she was defending her (I think later on she won’t once she knows who Britney really is), and for many of us, yes me included, tried to shove it down her throat to cover this story. I think she needs to take a moment and cover the story the right way, with research. Her first introduction to this shit show should have not been through Sl04n, where he got many things wrong and seemed very rushed. I did not like the video, because it could be considered bullying, but we all have real concerns and now it won’t be taken seriously.

You’re wrong. She’s already defending hEr in Twitter.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... c16fc4.jpg[/IMG]

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

melissaaaa wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:04 pm Katie Joy (Without a crystal ball, a YouTube commentary channel) is defending her on Twitter. Apparently Britney DM’d her about Sl04n’s video.

I just went to look at the thread and I'm genuinely curious was receipts Britney could have that would change anything Sl04n said. Girl, we don't need to see your fake, doctored emails from someone from the MDA again. We didn't believe them then, we won't believe them now. But, like, what else could you provide to disprove anything he has said? Are the bruises actually from the kids playing in makeup? Do you have a second fridge in the house filled with allergen friendly foods for Scarlett? Is Christine one of the less than 2% of people who lie about DV? Did you not get pregnant, buy a house, and get married within three months of meeting Frank? Did he, a literal stranger, not start see your children naked immediately upon meeting them? Does the camera obscure the house and the doors are all wheelchair accessible and the stairs are a figment of our imagination? Please, girl. Provide receipts. We're all waiting. Finally, no one ever told you to not have more children, you dumb cow. That has never, ever been an argument. What people have been saying since Nolan's diagnosis is that you need to go through genetic counseling to select eggs that don't have DMD. Have all the fucking kids you want, idgaf. What I do care about, however, is you carelessly bringing children into this world knowing that they could die at 20 years old, knowing that your grandchildren could die at 20 years old. Stop bringing children into this world who will suffer an extremely painful death because "a disability is not a reason to not have children".
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Also, this is for slo4n and Katie if they ever read here. Britney May be deleting videos, but she can’t delete shit said here. Read this and do your research.

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/disea ... -dystrophy

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

KatieJoy is bonkers. Her child has autism. And she is obviously been told by britney that nolans condition isnt that bad.

So mad. So so mad.

Sloan dont apologise, yes your content was a big dodgy, but 90% of it was fact. If britney cant handle the truth she needs to get her whorey arse of youtube.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

megangold27 wrote:
melissaaaa wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:04 pm Katie Joy (Without a crystal ball, a YouTube commentary channel) is defending her on Twitter. Apparently Britney DM’d her about Sl04n’s video.

I just went to look at the thread and I'm genuinely curious was receipts Britney could have that would change anything Sl04n said. Girl, we don't need to see your fake, doctored emails from someone from the MDA again. We didn't believe them then, we won't believe them now. But, like, what else could you provide to disprove anything he has said? Are the bruises actually from the kids playing in makeup? Do you have a second fridge in the house filled with allergen friendly foods for Scarlett? Is Christine one of the less than 2% of people who lie about DV? Did you not get pregnant, buy a house, and get married within three months of meeting Frank? Did he, a literal stranger, not start see your children naked immediately upon meeting them? Does the camera obscure the house and the doors are all wheelchair accessible and the stairs are a figment of our imagination? Please, girl. Provide receipts. We're all waiting. Finally, no one ever told you to not have more children, you dumb cow. That has never, ever been an argument. What people have been saying since Nolan's diagnosis is that you need to go through genetic counseling to select eggs that don't have DMD. Have all the fucking kids you want, idgaf. What I do care about, however, is you carelessly bringing children into this world knowing that they could die at 20 years old, knowing that your grandchildren could die at 20 years old. Stop bringing children into this world who will suffer an extremely painful death because "a disability is not a reason to not have children".
Exactly!!

In regards to the sl04n video, I don’t think an exposing video should be rushed, you need to have your facts straight. Because if you don’t and, for example, pronounce the kids names wrong you are the one who ends up looking silly. It discredits everything you’re saying because people will just say “oh they don’t even know the kids names, why would I listen to what they’re saying” even if everything else you say is valid and true. If you want to expose someone, you have to do it right. You need to be credible and accurate. You need receipts and proof. A rushed video slapped together in a couple of hours isn’t going to cut it if it’s not accurate. I think your idea was great and I think you’re on the right path, but a little more thought and research needed be done.
You don’t want to be the one who looks silly, especially when you’re talking about Britney “can’t speak properly” Morrow.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

megangold27 wrote:

And the cycle continues. All her daughters could be carriers and pass it to their sons and they daughters could be carriers. This continues through generations if left unchecked. She negligent and it is neglectful for her to play the “the girls can get checked when they are old enough”, the rate shes going aria will be a teen mom for attention and to finally raise her own kids.

She has the financial means to do ivf and do it properly, frenk might have had to stay at work to pay for it, would insurance cover that if she has a known gene issue??
Jan2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jan2020 »

smom12 wrote:
Jan2020 wrote:I just watched Katie Joy’s video, and I really felt like she would be on our side when she has a special needs child as well. It is a very personal topic for her so of course she was defending her (I think later on she won’t once she knows who Britney really is), and for many of us, yes me included, tried to shove it down her throat to cover this story. I think she needs to take a moment and cover the story the right way, with research. Her first introduction to this shit show should have not been through Sl04n, where he got many things wrong and seemed very rushed. I did not like the video, because it could be considered bullying, but we all have real concerns and now it won’t be taken seriously.

You’re wrong. She’s already defending hEr in Twitter.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... c16fc4.jpg[/IMG]

Like I said, I don’t think she will once she gets to know the REAL Britney. Right now this is just emotions, because this is very personal to her. And Britney is in her ear at the moment, Katie Joy does not like it when influencers try to sway her opinion. In her first live, she said she’s not sure she believes Britney. She mainly doesn’t like the speculation of abuse, because that is not something anybody should take lightly.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Katie is deleting comments like crazy too.

All the crazy bitches who think its okay for her to continue to get pregnant cos she knows the risks and is “okay with having a disabled kid”... da fuck?? Disabled and terminally ill from BIRTH are completely different things. What about the kid and its siblings? When is it okay to knowingly birth someone knowing they will have a premature death.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

This Katie chick deleted the video she posted about Britney it’s gone [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 444bf0.jpg[/IMG]
now.

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

It’s not a disability, it’s a TERMINAL ILLNESS. Why isn’t anyone getting that??? SMH.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

And it’s not jus MD (which is still bad) it is DMD.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Lily_ wrote:It’s not a disability, it’s a TERMINAL ILLNESS. Why isn’t anyone getting that??? SMH.
EXACTLY!! Sorry to get a little personal but my my oldest is on the spectrum. We didn't figure it out until we had two more children and I now often overanalyze them wondering if they are showing signs as well because I wish we would have gotten help earlier. I always wanted 4 kids but as we've started to really get more into behavioral plans, meltdowns, doctor visits, therapies, etc I started to change my mind and thought I'd rather give my attention to these three so I can do the best I can for them and make sure my oldest is happy and taken care of. As luck would have it, we had an "oops" while I was on birth control and we're very happy and all but will be making sure we don't have more. A disability is something you should plan ahead for and make sure you can handle, etc. before deciding to have more and "risk" it. Its a whole different ball game when you *willingly* gamble to bring a child into a world of pain, suffering and early death. ESPECIALLY when you completely have the means to concieve in a safer way. Nolan is a cutie and deserves so much more than his mom is capable of giving him. We've all said he shouldn't be a regret or anything and his life ABSOLUTELY has value, but seeing that sweet kid and knowing what he's going to face, why would you condemn another child to it for 100% selfish reasons?

Its late I hope that made sense lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of that ridiculous Sloan video. It was more boring than the "More with Morons" stuff. And you know it's really bad when ytmd folks say it was inaccurate!!! And I had to laugh at his suggestion that Britney faked the acknowledgement letter from MDA because it wasn't fancy enough?!! I donated $1500 to Planned Parenthood in December and didn't even get an email from them! ( The only reason I know the contribution went through is my bank confirmed the check got cashed) Some organizations will give you a nice official letter and some don't. And now he's made an apology video about his comments concerning Britney and it looks to be ridiculously long and boring. He's just as much a loser as ole Brit herself!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

No offense, but no one should relate autism to a terminal illness. All of these ignorant people defending Brit clearly have no idea what DMD really is.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Boys and men with DMD many of them die of pneumonia. Drowning inside their own bodies. That's a really awful way to go even with comfort measures.

Girl carries can have heart problems so them finding out when they're older they should already know and keep an eye on their hearts. Yearly EKGs to keep an eye out if they're carriers.

Autism and DMD aren't even in the same ocean let alone the same boat.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

It's pretty annoying how without a crystal ball is defending Britney after speaking to her once for the first time. And after Britney is privatizing a bunch of problematic videos.

My biggest issues with Britney are that she doesn't appear to be taking care of her children's needs despite making a living off exploiting her kids. She doesn't appear to be doing anything about Nolan except rubbing essential oils on him. She has done a terrible job of managing Scarlett's allergies. And she only recently started getting Aria therapy (I bet Ean had a hand in that, there's no way Brit came up with it on her own).

Also if you can afford to build a ridiculous brand new house that doesn't meet your needs, yet still be doing dumb DIYs on it and also buying 3??? Or more $$$$$$$ cars + all the other shit they waste money on, then you can afford IVF so you can have as many YouTube moneymakers as you want that won't have a TERMINAL illness.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:36 pm KatieJoy is bonkers. Her child has autism. And she is obviously been told by britney that nolans condition isnt that bad.

So mad. So so mad.

Sloan dont apologise, yes your content was a big dodgy, but 90% of it was fact. If britney cant handle the truth she needs to get her whorey arse of youtube.
I think it's important to step back and realize that much of the material on ytmd, reddit, and Sloan's video is not fact. It is opinion; opinions are not facts. People disagree with her (and Ean's and Frank's) decision to have children despite Nolan's DMD diagnosis. People don't like her decision to leave Ean, marry Frank and get pregnant quickly. People think Britney and Frank are bruising the children. People think Britney has an eating disorder. People think Frank is cruel and controlling to Britney. It's all just gossip and speculation. There are very few facts here. And Sloan just created a video that was built on this bullshit and he did it badly. ( I don't think he actually watched any of her videos!!!) Sloan is as much a youtube loser as Britney.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

She might have said that she's deleting videos to WithoutACrystalBall to gain her sympathy but her socialblade says otherwise... No views lost whatsoevet...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 5b7e57.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”