BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - sissybaby04
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16485

There's extremely heavy UNVERIFIED tea about Britney and Frank potentially splitting. They have changed bios, archived/deleted pictures, and are keeping quiet. Time will tell if this is a publicity stunt or the real deal.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Commonlove »

Everyone says Frank is using Britney's money and uterus and I agree with that. But what is his motive to force her to have more children? Why did he want to get married and have a baby in the first place? They didn't use protection apparently at all when having Scarlett. What 20-someting guy would do that on purpose especially with a woman who already has three kids. It's just so weird.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

If they do end up splitting, what are South Carolina’s divorce laws like? Will frank get 1/2 of her money? I would love that for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

The one thing I want to know is...will Britch ever tell us?

In the assumption video she made it clear that she keeps her problems to herself and shows the perfect only even when it's not. This makes me think she will never say what happened. She built this relationship as being the most perfect meant to be thing that's ever happened and I can't see her ever going back on that.

She can spin it whatever way she wants and we will never know the truth.

Awhile back I mentioned that she was showing fletcher a lot on ig stories, even for her. Now with all this going on, makes me think it was cause frank wasn't staying at the house so she was showing fletcher off to frank. Look what I have type thing.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I thought at first it had something to do with Alyssa. I don’t think they have ever “really” liked each other. I think they tolerated each other. But I’m guessing Alyssa living there is causing tension (I would think in most situations/homes it would) and Alyssa probably brings up all his flaws .. not working, cleaning, helping, etc... and there was a fight.. Britney sided with her sister and things escalated. It probably didn’t take much to piss Brit off right now with her hormones. I don’t believe there was cheating involved. I really think frank loves Britney and thinks she’s the greatest thing ever. He seems to worship the ground she walks on... but I don’t think Brit feels the same about him. I definitely think they will reconcile and stay together. But I’m sure this will happen again... I don’t think Brit is content with anything in her life for very long and creates her own self sabotage. I’m sure most here don’t agree with me but I really don’t believe frank abuses her or is mean to her, I just don’t get those vibes at all. I think Britney rules that house.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Whenever they first started being all creepy a couple threads ago I had said that I think that Frank had done something, explosive temper, or physical and Alyssa was there to witness it so Brittany can’t sweep it it under the rug. She now has to do something about it. I think he’s pissed because he’s gotten away with it for so long.
I think if there weren’t witnesses, she would just pretend like everything was fine and let him do whatever the hell he wants because she has no back bone.
I don’t think it’s a new problem, I think whatever it is it’s been going on for a long time but she’s backed into a corner to have to do something about it because there were witnesses.
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gossipmama »

I am sure she consulting with a lawyer because they share businesses and assets. This is probably why she’s quiet and will be for a while. Britney is a calculated business woman and how she approaches this puts her on thin ice regarding her future capability to ensure financial well being in her household. If this has a great enough financial impact (I hope to god there is a prenup, though I’m sure there is not), she may have no choice but to rely on Ean to pick up her slack with ANH.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

gossipmama wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:19 am I am sure she consulting with a lawyer because they share businesses and assets. This is probably why she’s quiet and will be for a while. Britney is a calculated business woman and how she approaches this puts her on thin ice regarding her future capability to ensure financial well being in her household. If this has a great enough financial impact (I hope to god there is a prenup, though I’m sure there is not), she may have no choice but to rely on Ean to pick up her slack with ANH.
“Business woman” is not something I would ever associate with Britney’ scheming ass. She is calculated but definitely no business woman.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

As far as income, Britney will be just fine as a single mom. Her YT career will not suffer, this will only bring in more views. When she does finally address this, lots of people will watch. People will want to see how she’s juggling things as a single mom to 5. People love drama. She’ll have Alyssa there while Fletcher is tiny, and at the point that Alyssa moves out she can afford a nanny.

I think her biggest problem will be that Frankenweenie is not going to just fade into the background the way Ean did. There’s no way. He likes attention and control.
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:06 am I thought at first it had something to do with Alyssa. I don’t think they have ever “really” liked each other. I think they tolerated each other. But I’m guessing Alyssa living there is causing tension (I would think in most situations/homes it would) and Alyssa probably brings up all his flaws .. not working, cleaning, helping, etc... and there was a fight.. Britney sided with her sister and things escalated. It probably didn’t take much to piss Brit off right now with her hormones. I don’t believe there was cheating involved. I really think frank loves Britney and thinks she’s the greatest thing ever. He seems to worship the ground she walks on... but I don’t think Brit feels the same about him. I definitely think they will reconcile and stay together. But I’m sure this will happen again... I don’t think Brit is content with anything in her life for very long and creates her own self sabotage. I’m sure most here don’t agree with me but I really don’t believe frank abuses her or is mean to her, I just don’t get those vibes at all. I think Britney rules that house.

No doubt Brittany is high maintenance and clingy, but it’s very obvious she does A LOT to pacify him. Look at all the stupid financial decisions they’ve made since getting together . Getting a mortgage together months after meeting, that stupid car, $1000 Xmas tree, constant house‘upgrades’, new furniture every month..... yes she always loved shopping but she’d buy things like cheap target crap, old navy clothes, ikea furniture. Not thousands worth of purchases that she seemed to be uncomfortable with but made Frank ecstatic. He’s a leech and smthg must’ve gone down that made her lose it and he’s now acting like a tantrum child.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Think im reaching here, but besides her nagging him to quit his job to stay home (and not be able to save his money), do you think she’s manipulative enough to do it so that she will come out on top in a custody battle/divorce?
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

She really could’ve made a killing off of single mom vids but she decided to dive head first into a relationship because I guess she can’t bare to be alone.

If they are actually splitting up then she’d better use her brain and cash in because there’s a huge market for it. She’s definitely gonna need the money so she can afford to hire the help she’s absolutely gonna need with 5 kids. It’d be wise to allow Ean some more parenting time too.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Daffodil82 wrote:The one thing I want to know is...will Britch ever tell us?

In the assumption video she made it clear that she keeps her problems to herself and shows the perfect only even when it's not. This makes me think she will never say what happened. She built this relationship as being the most perfect meant to be thing that's ever happened and I can't see her ever going back on that.

Awhile back I mentioned that she was showing fletcher a lot on ig stories, even for her. Now with all this going on, makes me think it was cause frank wasn't staying at the house so she was showing fletcher off to frank. Look what I have type thing.
She’s gonna have to talk about it whether she likes it or not, she can’t just act like nothing happened. She has to face ppl sooner or later and I can’t wait to see the look on her pathetic face when she has to finally show her face. I just know her pride has to be killing her right now after all the shiiiiiit she gave ppl for disagreeing with how fast she took things with Frank.

The only reason she’s not talking about it yet is because she has to get her story straight. I don’t see her being honest about what happened tho, I see her either blaming Frank entirely or downplaying what happened but either way she’s fucked.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Britneys sister, Alyssa, made a video on you tube 3 days ago. She said she decided to make all her videos private. She talks a little bit about britney. It's worth watching if you are keeping up with the drama!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

averys5 wrote:Think im reaching here, but besides her nagging him to quit his job to stay home (and not be able to save his money), do you think she’s manipulative enough to do it so that she will come out on top in a custody battle/divorce?
I think she will try but she is so incredibly dumb that idk if she will know how to lol. Frank seems like a complete asshole and the type to drag his entire family into it and make it as messy as possible Image

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Daffodil82 wrote:Britneys sister, Alyssa, made a video on you tube 3 days ago. She said she decided to make all her videos private. She talks a little bit about britney. It's worth watching if you are keeping up with the drama!
Or how about you tell us what it’s about here
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

MarvelMama wrote:She really could’ve made a killing off of single mom vids but she decided to dive head first into a relationship because I guess she can’t bare to be alone.

If they are actually splitting up then she’d better use her brain and cash in because there’s a huge market for it. She’s definitely gonna need the money so she can afford to hire the help she’s absolutely gonna need with 5 kids. It’d be wise to allow Ean some more parenting time too.
There’s no way she’s gonna be able to consistently put up any videos w/o Frank...I mean look at them now? They’ve barely posted both being home 24/7 WITH Alyssa’s help, with Frank being gone she’ll be lucky if she has time to get herself ready everyday. If she doesn’t post consistently, she’s gonna slowly start to lose out on sponsorships and w/o sponsorships she’s fucked cz that’s her bread and butter.

Then there’s how their money will be split, who name is the house in, who’s staying at the house. Britney also has a shit ton of expenses that will get even bigger without Frank there to help.

Man Britney really fucked herself over didn’t she? Maybe this time she’ll finally have no choice but to put the kids first
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

zipadeedodah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:18 pm
Daffodil82 wrote:Britneys sister, Alyssa, made a video on you tube 3 days ago. She said she decided to make all her videos private. She talks a little bit about britney. It's worth watching if you are keeping up with the drama!
Or how about you tell us what it’s about here
It wasn’t really worth the watch tbh she blabbed on about how she wants to be private and hates people messaging her about Britney.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Frank doesn't follow alyssa on instagram

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:00 pm
Daffodil82 wrote:The one thing I want to know is...will Britch ever tell us?

She’s gonna have to talk about it whether she likes it or not, she can’t just act like nothing happened. She has to face ppl sooner or later and I can’t wait to see the look on her pathetic face when she has to finally show her face. I just know her pride has to be killing her right now after all the shiiiiiit she gave ppl for disagreeing with how fast she took things with Frank.

The only reason she’s not talking about it yet is because she has to get her story straight. I don’t see her being honest about what happened tho, I see her either blaming Frank entirely or downplaying what happened but either way she’s fucked.
And what will make it even more difficult is that Frank won't keep his mouth shut. Britney knew she could say ANYTHING about Ean because he was so intensely private; she knew he'd never come out and say a word; Frank, on the other hand, relishes being in the spotlight, so he'll definitely be willing to put out videos if she lies or tries to manipulate anything that he did/said. She's so screwed.

She'll probably put out some lame ass video talking about "being adult about everything," "keeping things private for the kids," "working on co-parenting amicably," "we still really respect each other," blah, blah, blah. She'll never say anything real about it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”