BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Doopher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Doopher »

Wow. Terrible taste in men, tattoos and music! You’d think since she has no personality of her own, she could at least TRY to pretend to be into better stuff.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

No one will believe Britney could manage a few DAYS without her phone. She wouldn't manage even a few hours. Also I'm pretty sure some store would have been open and she could have bought a new phone right away. Lies, lies lies everywhere
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Even if her phone actually broke, she gets a new iphone every year. I’m sure there’s an old one lying around she could’ve used until she got to a store. I also refuse to believe Britney would go over 24 hours without a phone under any circumstances so it’s not like she wouldn’t go to the trouble of finding one.

They’re once again on the brink of divorce I’m sure. She couldn’t post because it would be obvious that Frank was MIA. She really thinks her followers are dumb huh
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:06 pm Even if her phone actually broke, she gets a new iphone every year. I’m sure there’s an old one lying around she could’ve used until she got to a store. I also refuse to believe Britney would go over 24 hours without a phone under any circumstances so it’s not like she wouldn’t go to the trouble of finding one.

They’re once again on the brink of divorce I’m sure. She couldn’t post because it would be obvious that Frank was MIA. She really thinks her followers are dumb huh
To be fair, most of her followers ARE dumb. Painfully dumb.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

So ANH are probably with Ean, so it's just the "four" of them at home, yet she's not showing any stories with Frank? At Christmas time? Right...
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I dont think there's ever a moment that there isn't a fast food bag on the kitchen counter in that house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

When are they going to Colorado? I thought it was in December? If so, aren't they running out of time to go since she's still home and it's supposed to be a 4 day trip? Or was it January they were going?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

tickytacky wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:13 pm When are they going to Colorado? I thought it was in December? If so, aren't they running out of time to go since she's still home and it's supposed to be a 4 day trip? Or was it January they were going?
January
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I'm so tired of her juvenile, cryptic stories.

That's shit you do in high school when you want attention or your trying to tell the guy you like that you like him... its fucking idiotic.

You're an adult, with 5 children and married. Grow the fuck up. If you're going through shit, make a post saying you're dealing with a lot, you need some time and take that time. Done.

What almost 30 year old feels the need to share all these deep emotions and weird quotes because she needs attention from her teenage fans?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Even if her phone actually broke, she gets a new iphone every year. I’m sure there’s an old one lying around she could’ve used until she got to a store. I also refuse to believe Britney would go over 24 hours without a phone under any circumstances so it’s not like she wouldn’t go to the trouble of finding one.

Of course because they only pretended to get along for the holidays...for those perfect family holiday moments photoshoots. I don’t believe for one second her phone broke because when my phone has broken, I’ve used my husband’s phone to take pictures. She is a fake YouTube mom that lives and breathers for these staged family Christmas morning posts, so why couldn’t she log into her account with Frank’s phone?!

She’s LITERALLY doing the same thing she did with Ean...changing her appearance & pretending to be happy throughout the holidays. They’re gonna act like a happy little couple on their pathetic vacation and once that’s over shit will hit the fan because you can only pretend for so long.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Frank should have never quit his job. They might’ve stayed sane together longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

In my experiences, the people who post these tacky quotes online are ALWAYS the most effed up, unhappy people in real life. Some of these YouTube moms who pretended to have perfect happy lives turned it around and started being more real and honest about their struggles. Britney has never gotten to that point. This can’t go on forever. I understand that she has a lot of shame about the things she’s done, but you’re right. You can’t pretend forever.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

New thread! My apologies for the delay, but some stuff has come up in my personal life and I need to take a "leave of absence" type thing until early January. See you all in 2021 :)

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16555
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”