BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Anxiousalyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Unread post by Anxiousalyssa »

So how did he hurt his hand? Don’t feel like watching her.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

install a similar workout setup in the garage as the one Nolan's physical therapist has but I bet you they will never dare do any therapy in that garage with him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

LilSeb1010 wrote:She definitely did not get her associates. That would take way longer than she was in school for.
I don’t think it matters what it was because she is never gonna do anything with it...it might as well not exist.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

earpsmom wrote:Look who little miss rebranding recently followed on Instagram. I’m calling it right now. They’re getting a camper in the next month or so and then they’ll do a few More with Morrows videos on the renovations. They’ll do cheap redecorating “at first”(to keep you hooked) and then they’ll travel the country for the summer. They’ll do more renovations throughout the colder months, travel again in the summer and then they’ll probably sell it(give up).

They would be extremely smart to do this and it could benefit the kids as well.

ETA: I just realized she’s doing one of those giveaway things with this woman but I still think she’s planning on doing this.
I doubt they would travel with all the kids, maybe with Scarlett and Fletcher...but all five...doubt it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She has said before thst they want a camper, probably mostly because its trendy right now and because they could fix it up but even IF she wanted too she can't take the kids anywhere far because of Ean.
No way is this bitch camping honestly. Theyd use it once.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
earpsmom wrote:Look who little miss rebranding recently followed on Instagram. I’m calling it right now. They’re getting a camper in the next month or so and then they’ll do a few More with Morrows videos on the renovations. They’ll do cheap redecorating “at first”(to keep you hooked) and then they’ll travel the country for the summer. They’ll do more renovations throughout the colder months, travel again in the summer and then they’ll probably sell it(give up).

ETA: I just realized she’s doing one of those giveaway things with this woman but I still think she’s planning on doing this.
I doubt they would travel with all the kids, maybe with Scarlett and Fletcher...but all five...doubt it.
All 7 of them in a camper with no WiFi for the iPads?!? She would never!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Good grief she really looks terrible for her age!!! Maybe she should quit the fake tan and all the filters...her face just looks so weird lately. The "badass"pic of her in Frank's truck she looks like she's 40 😂😂
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I think you are right BUT it'll only be for weekends with the Morrow sibs. Maybe once for all of em. It'll be sold off quickly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Daffodil82 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:32 pm
sryjbc0918 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:35 am Her face looks weird as fuck in the picture on her ig with the bee filter...is it the filter or did she do something? Or does her fake hair make her look really weird? Or am I seeing things?
I thought so too. Her upper lip looks way bigger. Maybe
lip fillerss or maybe just the filter lol
Funny how today she's showing that it's lip gloss and not fillers....hmm...is it a cover up or really just the lip gloss?
tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

Aren't babies supposed to have their arms out of swaddles/sleep sacks as soon as they're close to rolling over? I figured Fletcher should be rolling back to belly by now, or at least be pretty close since he's almost 6 months. If he is rolling over, that's incredibly unsafe to still have him swaddled unable to use his arms to move himself if he rolls over. We know Britney doesn't do much as far as safe sleep goes but I'm still a little taken aback by this.

To those saying she's selling the house, I'm pretty sure you're right. Like someone else said above, it'll be the whole "we thought we'd be saving money staying here, but then we saw how much we could get for it once it got appraised! We knew we had to sell now with the market the way it is!"

I feel like these two always need to have some big project going on in order have their marriage (somewhat) function. Between the backyard patio, then the garden, then the girls room, then the flooring, then the loft, and so on. Now she's alluding to doing more to the house -what's left to renovate in a 2 or 3 year old house?!? I'm guessing their bathroom since she complained about the shower at some point. I wouldn't doubt she'd get an RV to renovate since she mentioned that before and/or that they'll end up getting a house to renovate. Without the project they'd have nothing to talk about since neither of them actually do anything. If their marriage isn't doomed already, it surely will be once all the kids are in school and they're left with just themselves all day.
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

tickytacky wrote:Aren't babies supposed to have their arms out of swaddles/sleep sacks as soon as they're close to rolling over? I figured Fletcher should be rolling back to belly by now, or at least be pretty close since he's almost 6 months. If he is rolling over, that's incredibly unsafe to still have him swaddled unable to use his arms to move himself if he rolls over. We know Britney doesn't do much as far as safe sleep goes but I'm still a little taken aback by this.

To those saying she's selling the house, I'm pretty sure you're right. Like someone else said above, it'll be the whole "we thought we'd be saving money staying here, but then we saw how much we could get for it once it got appraised! We knew we had to sell now with the market the way it is!"

I feel like these two always need to have some big project going on in order have their marriage (somewhat) function. Between the backyard patio, then the garden, then the girls room, then the flooring, then the loft, and so on. Now she's alluding to doing more to the house -what's left to renovate in a 2 or 3 year old house?!? I'm guessing their bathroom since she complained about the shower at some point. I wouldn't doubt she'd get an RV to renovate since she mentioned that before and/or that they'll end up getting a house to renovate. Without the project they'd have nothing to talk about since neither of them actually do anything. If their marriage isn't doomed already, it surely will be once all the kids are in school and they're left with just themselves all day.
Yep a 6 month old should NOT be swaddled. And like I definitely swaddled too long and did some unsafe stuff with my first unintentionally. It happens. But this is her FIFTH kid. She should know a lot better.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Off topic, but I thought this was Britch at first. Lolhttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZMere7gh2/

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m just gonna leave this here....Image
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

She looks scary... is she alright? I'm actually a little concerned cuz she does not look okay.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I’m just gonna leave this here....Image
Image her form is all bad.

Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

Look at that form.
She will need to straighten that constant hunch she has in her shoulders.

I’m all for living a better life and getting fit but we all know she is just doing it to “rebrand” herself to keep relevant..she outright told us. It just makes all this as awkward as that full sleeve she’s gotten.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Cookiek940 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:04 pm
Look at that form.
She will need to straighten that constant hunch she has in her shoulders.

I’m all for living a better life and getting fit but we all know she is just doing it to “rebrand” herself to keep relevant..she outright told us. It just makes all this as awkward as that full sleeve she’s gotten.

THIS!!! Why tf would she straight up say she's "rebranding" herself ? Whenever I watch her stories lately I just feel sooo uncomfortable. And she looks sooooo strange, like something is off with her mentally. Sooo many drastic changes. Suoer cringe and just flat out weird.
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

I cant stop fucking cringing with her wanna be fitness influencer. Her form is terrible every time and she has no clue what she's doing. She's so self absorbed that she's gonna act like she knows how to properly lift. Just watch her make an insta fitness account and post workouts and selfies with cute workout sets... she'll gain followers and then companies like Gymshark will send her free shit and many ass pats for HaViNg FiVe KiDs. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

You know what pisses me off about her lately? Her kids are growing up seeing their mother go from one thing to another at warp speed because she's not truly happy with herself or she's trying to fill a void or something.

Also, I hope she knows how serious proper form is or will we have a video about an injury soon.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Lol that punching bag is supposedly Aria’s birthday gift and they’re using it themselves before it’s even her birthday. I think Frank wanted to buy that for their home gym and Britney decided to pass it off as Aria’s birthday gift since she’s in martial arts. That’s so shitty.

It’s honestly crazy how self-obsessed Britney is. Her youngest kid is not even 6 months old and she spends all her time and money on herself and her dumbass husband. They’ve spent $1-2k just on tattoos in the past few months. Another $1-2k for this home gym. Probably at least $300 on hair extensions. Then she’s going to spend $5k-ish for new boobs. And she can’t even buy her daughter an actual birthday gift. Those kids deserve so much better.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”