Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

Missmaggie wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 am THIS is how she’s decorating a six month old baby boy’s nursery?
Whatever it takes to be trendy, amiright?
Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Missmaggie »

Exactly. I’m not saying his nursery need to look like a preschool but maybe some primary colors, some cheerful characters, a stim mobile etc
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Missmaggie wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:21 pm Exactly. I’m not saying his nursery need to look like a preschool but maybe some primary colors, some cheerful characters, a stim mobile etc
Not surprised a bit. The kids bathroom looks like a white dungeon. She could at least get a colorful shower curtain.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I can’t see some people’s pictures. Where is the nursery??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snowlove78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowlove78 »

Missmaggie wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 am THIS is how she’s decorating a six month old baby boy’s nursery?
Not only this but think about poor Harlow who’s beautiful room got striped away from her and they put her in a boring grey room with very little decorations. Why couldn’t they paint her an accent wall? Or better yet why can’t she just paint a room one fun color why does a child need an accent wall??! Either way poor Harlow.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Calla wrote:What happened to his tattooed hair? It doesn't seem to have had much effect.
Ha! They only did that hair thing for frank because it was SPONSORED! That's how they roll. It siant Makin them money then they don't talk about it. Que Britney making a insta story or youtube video about Frank's hair.....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Lady6 wrote:Why does it look like shes wearing a diaper in that barefoot squat photo...

?
Image I thought it looked like a Depends too!

I haven’t been keeping up on her as much lately, what a freak show!

She seems manic/in mid-life crisis mode!

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

It's incredible that these two total idiots found one another, and caused each other to age CONSIDERABLY from when they met, just a few short years ago. They have really not done good things for each other...

Frank went from a strong, youthful (albeit ugly) fire fighter, to a pube-bearded Gollum, and Britney went from a fresh-faced young mom to a worn-out, sunken-cheeked "dump truck" (to quote the amazing phrase coined by milubonita).

Well done, Morons!! This is what true love does to people, I guess.
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Joie de Vivre wrote:It's incredible that these two total idiots found one another, and caused each other to age CONSIDERABLY from when they met, just a few short years ago. They have really not done good things for each other...

Frank went from a strong, youthful (albeit ugly) fire fighter, to a pube-bearded Gollum, and Britney went from a fresh-faced young mom to a worn-out, sunken-cheeked "dump truck" (to quote the amazing phrase coined by milubonita).

Well done, Morons!! This is what true love does to people, I guess.
I’m shocked by this also! I saw a comparison someone posted (I forgot who it was here) of Brittany in March of this year, and March of the last three years and I was shocked by the changes. I always thought she was so pretty back when she was posting her day in the life videos, makeup less and natural hair. She could’ve left the house without an ounce of makeup and I thought she looked great!

She went from looking 30 to 40 in two years!

Pony728
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pony728 »

What a fucking moron! What makes her think this is appropriate for a nurseryImage

milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

earpsmom wrote:Britneys Rebranding Necessities:
1. Half sleeve tattoo on upper arm
2. Breast augmentation(silicone) with lift
3. Half sleeve tattoo on lower arm
4. Hair extensions
5. PRX workout equipment
6. Fillers under eyes?
7. Micobladed eyebrows

Keep in mind that all of this was purchased from December 2020-March 2021.
And expensive workout clothes for her million selfiesImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 pm The stupidity continues with Britney struggling to bench press 60(?) pounds while admitting she struggled with the bar a few weeks ago. Isn’t it better to do higher reps of lighter weights or something like that? I’m not a fitness expert by any means but I just see a torn muscle waiting to happen.
Of course it’s not enough with possibly endangering herself for content. She goes for a ride with her children and I’d normally give her parenting points for that but nope. Harlow and Nolan are riding their scooters pretty fast downhill in the middle of a street without helmets, yet again.🤦‍♀️
Is she supposed to be arching her back that much? It makes me cringe every time she does stuff like this because it's just an injury waiting to happen
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

nurseemilyy wrote:
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:24 pm The stupidity continues with Britney struggling to bench press 60(?) pounds while admitting she struggled with the bar a few weeks ago. Isn’t it better to do higher reps of lighter weights or something like that? I’m not a fitness expert by any means but I just see a torn muscle waiting to happen.
Of course it’s not enough with possibly endangering herself for content. She goes for a ride with her children and I’d normally give her parenting points for that but nope. Harlow and Nolan are riding their scooters pretty fast downhill in the middle of a street without helmets, yet again.Image
Is she supposed to be arching her back that much? It makes me cringe every time she does stuff like this because it's just an injury waiting to happen
In this case she's supposed to arch a bit more, keep her core tight and stick her chest out, so still not good... Also, her feet look like are resting on those metal bars instead of the floor!! Like WTF ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

earpsmom wrote:The stupidity continues with Britney struggling to bench press 60(?) pounds while admitting she struggled with the bar a few weeks ago. Isn’t it better to do higher reps of lighter weights or something like that? I’m not a fitness expert by any means but I just see a torn muscle waiting to happen.
Of course it’s not enough with possibly endangering herself for content. She goes for a ride with her children and I’d normally give her parenting points for that but nope. Harlow and Nolan are riding their scooters pretty fast downhill in the middle of a street without helmets, yet again.Image
Yup she is doing to much weight. Your suppose to keep the weight the same till it get easy, then you add a little more .

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Gosh she looks so fucking old !
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

nurseemilyy wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:59 pm
Of course it’s not enough with possibly endangering herself for content. She goes for a ride with her children and I’d normally give her parenting points for that but nope. Harlow and Nolan are riding their scooters pretty fast downhill in the middle of a street without helmets, yet again.🤦‍♀️
Her back should be arched even further to activate the proper muscles. She doesn't do any research, she doesn't consult a trainer, she just scrolls through IG and tries to copy actual fitness gurus, but ultimately fails. There's no need to up the weight at this stage, either. She just fucking started weight training. She really needs to focus on form, but she's always an immediate expert... She's such an idiot. I literally cannot stand looking at her anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mkokkk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mkokkk »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 pm Gosh she looks so fucking old !
honestly, i am going to be 33 years old (UGH lol) in april, and i hate shaming anyone, but sheesh...her skin does look really bad..i mean i don’t have any actual wrinkles because i’ve literally been a vampire (i’m irish/polish) my entire life staying out of the sun, so there’s that...but her skin looks SO thin and yeah 😐..she’s super beautiful IMO though..i just agree with everyone that she’s AGED so much in the last few years.

i’m also not an “ageist” ..i think we should empower women to grow old and accept wrinkles, sun spots, white/gray hair, etc. it’s simply unfair and inhuman to expect ANYONE to be suddenly “not attractive” because these natural things happen...

i just think frank ruined her point blank. she’s never been this “fake” and with ean ( i know she was young), she embraced her NATURALLY pale skin, freckles, curly hair and yeah.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

If I’m trying to be completely unbiased when I look at her, I still think she’s pretty but it literally looks like she’s been going to a tanning bed for the last year and that her skin is showing signs of damage. I don’t even think she uses a tanning bed but that’s exactly what it looks like.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

mkokkk wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:58 pm
sryjbc0918 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 pm Gosh she looks so fucking old !
honestly, i am going to be 33 years old (UGH lol) in april, and i hate shaming anyone, but sheesh...her skin does look really bad..i mean i don’t have any actual wrinkles because i’ve literally been a vampire (i’m irish/polish) my entire life staying out of the sun, so there’s that...but her skin looks SO thin and yeah 😐..she’s super beautiful IMO though..i just agree with everyone that she’s AGED so much in the last few years.

i’m also not an “ageist” ..i think we should empower women to grow old and accept wrinkles, sun spots, white/gray hair, etc. it’s simply unfair and inhuman to expect ANYONE to be suddenly “not attractive” because these natural things happen...

i just think frank ruined her point blank. she’s never been this “fake” and with ean ( i know she was young), she embraced her NATURALLY pale skin, freckles, curly hair and yeah.
I'm almost 30, I definitely don't like shaming people. I guess my comment seemed a little harsh after I re read it lol. My bad. I'm all got aging and embracing yourself. I just feel like she's intentionally messed herself up by doing so many unnecessary things to her face! She's so naturally pretty. I use to faithfully watch her videos. Her makeup tutorials n hair tutorials....and agree she's aged 10 years since frank! N just seems like she's trying sooooo hard to be someone she's really not. Its honestly sad. It seems like she's going through a mid life crisis ever since she got her tubes removed and whatever happened that almost lead them to a divorce.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

don't worry- Frank used to work out at the firehouse when he had downtime as being the firehouse bitch, he used to help everyone with their workouts that he's practically a physical trainer! he broke his wrist 4 weeks ago from angrily j/o when he and Britney had a fight and she wasn't giving him any, but it's totally safe for him to be spotting her on the weight bench and lifting the bar and using the punching bag!

next shtick from these assholes: fitness channel, personal lessons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”