Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Tattoos, Tits & Tension (Pt 80)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wow, the poster in last thread was right about Brittany's under eye. It looks bruised and swollen. I know she used to complain about the deep, sunken in look of her eyes I wonder if she had work done. Crazy! I'm all for self care, tattoos, whatever the fuck you want to do but I always question when people seem to get either plastic surgery or "work" done or lots of tattoos within a short period. Why the rush?
I mean, I guess if you get knocked up within months with both your baby daddies its more like "why wait?'
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I have a feeling Frank doesn’t compliment Britney as much as Ean did and now she is feeling unattractive because of it (plus she’s in a midlife crisis for sure).
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Replying to a post from the previous thread, maybe the punching bag is actually for Frank to take his anger out on (thinking back to when Nolan said Frank punches people). But really it probably is for Aria since her birthday is coming up but that seems kinda shitty to be using it before she even gets it
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

nurseemilyy wrote:Replying to a post from the previous thread, maybe the punching bag is actually for Frank to take his anger out on (thinking back to when Nolan said Frank punches people). But really it probably is for Aria since her birthday is coming up but that seems kinda shitty to be using it before she even gets it
I don’t watch her on YouTube anymore, I just keep up through IG and I know she’s in karate but why the hell would they give Aria a punching bag for her birthday?
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

nurseemilyy wrote:Replying to a post from the previous thread, maybe the punching bag is actually for Frank to take his anger out on (thinking back to when Nolan said Frank punches people). But really it probably is for Aria since her birthday is coming up but that seems kinda shitty to be using it before she even gets it
It is Aria’s birthday present. They mentioned it in a vlog and in the instastory of Britney using it.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Brit can do what the heck she wants to her body and look like a plastic dolly but it really pissed me off when she said “why should I” when someone questioned why she didn’t pay for Nolan’s critically essential medication up front instead of fighting and waiting for insurance to pay it. She is a terrible mother and only ever thinks of herself, new boobs, false eyelashes, gym gear, gym equipment, holidays, date nights, new cars for Frank etc. What do her kids ever get considering they earn the money for her and mooch boy ? NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
blabli2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blabli2 »

Tulip24 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:57 pm Brit can do what the heck she wants to her body and look like a plastic dolly but it really pissed me off when she said “why should I” when someone questioned why she didn’t pay for Nolan’s critically essential medication up front instead of fighting and waiting for insurance to pay it. She is a terrible mother and only ever thinks of herself, new boobs, false eyelashes, gym gear, gym equipment, holidays, date nights, new cars for Frank etc. What do her kids ever get considering they earn the money for her and mooch boy ? NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
I see that differently. But I live in a country where you don't need to have insurance for you to get the treatment you need when it comes to your health issues. So, if she is paying taxes and she has private insurance, why should she? And why isn't she getting all of that as she needs it. But that's entering politics terrain.
Snowlove78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowlove78 »

I may be late but the picture with her extension look like SHIT. you can 100% tell that’s fake hair. She can spend hundreds of not thousands on fake hair, bad tattoos, and a boob job that will probably come out lop sided but refuses to pay for her sons medication bc insurance didn’t want to. If i had to put myself in debt so my son could have medication he NEEDS i absolutely would, but we know she only cares about herself.

And another thing sorry i know it’s a lot. Why does fletcher who doesn’t even know colors get his room painted but poor Harlow looses her beautiful room, and her bed because fuckhead frank wants his non verbal child on the actual bed.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:
It is Aria’s birthday present. They mentioned it in a vlog and in the instastory of Britney using it.
So they got her a punching bag, hung it up, showed everyone and are using it themselves way before her actual birthday...makes senseImageImageImage
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

blabli2 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:19 am
Tulip24 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:57 pm Brit can do what the heck she wants to her body and look like a plastic dolly but it really pissed me off when she said “why should I” when someone questioned why she didn’t pay for Nolan’s critically essential medication up front instead of fighting and waiting for insurance to pay it. She is a terrible mother and only ever thinks of herself, new boobs, false eyelashes, gym gear, gym equipment, holidays, date nights, new cars for Frank etc. What do her kids ever get considering they earn the money for her and mooch boy ? NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
I see that differently. But I live in a country where you don't need to have insurance for you to get the treatment you need when it comes to your health issues. So, if she is paying taxes and she has private insurance, why should she? And why isn't she getting all of that as she needs it. But that's entering politics terrain.
Because Nolan is the one who suffered while Brittany refused to pay out of pocket. I understand insurance frustration and I totally get the "why should I" because thsts why you pay into insurance. However, most moms don't have the option to do one extra sponsorship or I dont know, just not get a huge tattoo in order to pay for the meds. In most circumstances those moms have to work overtime or late every night for weeks or months, get a second job or forgo other payments to get their kids medical treatments. Brittany clearly has a disposable income as she likes to show off, so pay for the meds so Nolan can benefit and fight with your insurance so ne t time you don't have to cover them.
This is a Brittany specific gripe, in my opinion because not only does she have said income but her kids are the reason she has it.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

blabli2 wrote:
There's a difference between *why should she* and *she shouldn't HAVE to* though. No she absolutely should NOT have to but plenty of Americans deal with the same issues. We've had to buy my child life saving medicine out of pocket before and my mother has to pay for hers almost completely out of pocket. Those didn't change (and won't for my mom unfortunately), but we still purchased for our child because why not? We could juggle the money to make sure he had it if needed.
SHE has no money concerns and could EASILY purchase on her own WHILE fighting with insurance. Acting like nothing could be done until Insurance finally covered it is ridiculous and him being without steroids is on her.
Should she HAVE to pay out of pocket. No, definitely not.
CAN she? The Xmas tree, sports car, pick up, tattoos, home gym, renovations, eyelashes, fillers, botox, extentions, trips, etc say absolutely.
Not saying parents need to go without all the time or anything but she couldn't go without a few perks to potentially help her son's quality of life a LOT????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Because Nolan is the one who suffered while Brittany refused to pay out of pocket. I understand insurance frustration and I totally get the "why should I" because thsts why you pay into insurance. However, most moms don't have the option to do one extra sponsorship or I dont know, just not get a huge tattoo in order to pay for the meds. In most circumstances those moms have to work overtime or late every night for weeks or months, get a second job or forgo other payments to get their kids medical treatments. Brittany clearly has a disposable income as she likes to show off, so pay for the meds so Nolan can benefit and fight with your insurance so ne t time you don't have to cover them.
This is a Brittany specific gripe, in my opinion because not only does she have said income but her kids are the reason she has it.
This is what pisses me tf off about her because she’s BEEN KNOWN how expensive Nolan insurance, medicine and care will be for the rest of his life yet she was willing to roll the dice THREE more times!!

She knows he’s gonna require EXPENSIVE shit like a powered wheelchair, a wheelchair accessible van, ramp for their house and other modifications inside the home yet look at what she does with her money?! Then she has the nerve to post that she’s been going back and forth for MONTHS for medicine he needs when she’s more than capable of buying it herself in the meantime?!

She’s a disgusting despicable person and when her pathetic youtube community starts making gofundme accounts to help cover Nolan’s expenses, I will report them all till my fingers bleed.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She’s so dumb. She has a nice body and boobs I’m sad for her that she will get implants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Missmaggie »

Her son needs it.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Another reason why it's so infuriating is that she POSTED ABOUT IT trying to act like she was such a good mother for doing literally the least!! Had she posted saying, "I was able to get Nolan's vital medication, but I had to pay out-of-pocket in order for him to get it in a timely manner. I'm incredibly fortunate that I'm in a position to pay for expensive medication for my child, but there are so many people in this country who cannot afford medication for their children. I am humbled and grateful that I can afford it, but feel incredibly torn that so many can't. I will fight this with insurance, but am tortured that there are people going without," she would have been lauded.

But this bitch acted like she was a HERO because she did something mundane... She really thinks she's doing THE MOST when she's doing the most basic shit.
blabli2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blabli2 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:25 am
I agree on that. If you pay do you get the money back? And in this case id also like to clarify that I dont know the situation cause I barely follow. However, if it does go for months I would probably find an alternative.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

And, I mean, we are talking about the woman who wanted the 1year breastfeeding award so much that she made her infant ill refusing to give up milk products & laughed when the doctor asked if she was reading to Fletcher

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

blabli2 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:25 am
blabli2 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:19 am I see that differently. But I live in a country where you don't need to have insurance for you to get the treatment you need when it comes to your health issues. So, if she is paying taxes and she has private insurance, why should she? And why isn't she getting all of that as she needs it. But that's entering politics terrain.
I agree on that. If you pay do you get the money back? And in this case id also like to clarify that I dont know the situation cause I barely follow. However, if it does go for months I would probably find an alternative.
Yes, medical insurance would reimburse her. Which makes her an even bigger ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she buys 4 different brands of leggings to see “which is the best” then she tries them all on and says “lululemon is the best”....like wtf?!
How are you gonna recommend workout gear without...WORKING OUT IN THEM or seeing how they do in the wash?!! She really thinks wearing workout gear and drinking protein shakes makes her some kind of fitness guru lol man I cannotImageImageImage
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I also come from a country where our medication and medical treatment is massively subsidized but my point was that Nolan was on these steroids when he was about 2.5 years old and Britney stopped them for HER own reasons, not what was best for Nolan, but that’s another story. You can clearly see that Nolan is now starting to decline and struggle and instead of her buying the medication upfront and then getting the insurance to reimburse her she refused to, her attitude of “why should I” is selfish and cruel because she is delaying the treatment that he needs. She goes out and spends thousands of dollars out of pocket on tattoos and new boobs, holidays and a new truck for Frank but her son has to wait months for medication that can help him now. That to me is horrible.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”