Britneyandbaby Part 1

TeenageMommyLove

Britneyandbaby Part 1

Unread post by TeenageMommyLove »

She hasn't been a topic on here yet. What do you guys think of her??
mwahah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby

Unread post by mwahah »

I looooooove britney. Her and Aria are too cute. They seem like a very normal family and she's one of the best youtube moms imo. I think she vlogs for memories of aria, and not for money. She's cool to me. :)
Image Image

i don't understand, bitch
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I honestly really like her. I have seen her on BlogTV as well and she seems really genuine! Also Aria is just a cutie butt!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Brittanythebandit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brittanythebandit »

I agree she's one of the only moms on youtube who doesn't act like a fake governmental money hoarder who gets pregnant on purpose. She really loves her baby and you can see that vividly!
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

Love Britney! Aria is adorable, and it's plain to see that she's an excellent mom. She seems very genuine and level-headed. Not to mention she's gorgeous!
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

She's one of my favorites, I can actually watch all of her videos and enjoy them and not just skip through them. I love Aria, she reminds me so much of my niece.
I had fun once, it was awful.
lalove1018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalove1018 »

Aria is so cute!!! :love2: :P i like britney too, shes still with the guy that knocked her up but she doesnt act like her life is a perfect fairytale. She keeps it real!
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovelylady76 »

I think she is the only decent teen mom out there. her and her babys father seem to really have it together and have stepped up and are responsibile. i really like her and she is an amazing mom. proves not all teen moms are crazy like the other ones on yt
Katie99

Unread post by Katie99 »

IMO she's really fake. Something about her irks me. And we don't know EVERYTHING about her life, she's so rude to Ean in every video I see. He's whipped and doesn't stand up for himself. Aria is cute but Britney is annoying!!! She does videos just for money, look her up on statsheep. It's a joke and then she attacked sarah from SarahAndBaby or shilohandmommy.. got her fans to attack her, remember that? Look up sarah and look up britney. REALLY? AND she tries so hard to be like jessica from gabeandjess. Sorry if I offend anyone but I had to get it out there!! :P To be honest, they all piss me off...their are millions of moms in the world. YOUR NOT SPECIAL.
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

You sound like Sara ^^ hahah your a hater and a jealous bitch.
Katie99

Unread post by Katie99 »

She has 1 neg comment and you assume I'm her? and why change your comment? lol
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

It was prett much the same comment but i had more 2 add. its kinda weird to me that post she made had nothing to with . she never said was sara, and even if she did its true because i think sarah is in for the money. #2 ean has hardly been in the vids for u to assume that? #3who cares how much she makes she never talks about the money or her partnership like the other girls. you cantell she does it for aria and her subscribrs thas why she comments back to everyone of them. i love britney and you just sound super jealous and a hater. you sound like a jealous yt mom. because why else would you care about how much $ she makes?
Katie99

Unread post by Katie99 »

Cuz I've talked to Sarah on a personal level about her problems and then she was attacked a short 3 days after. It pissed me off, and I liked Britney until that. I was the only girl sticking up for her. And I saw the boyfriend tag I think or the gf tag, wichever is newest and I just thought she was really dominant and didn't even kno that much about him. And she admitted in a video her parents lend money each week, 2 each is own! I don't like her at all and will not support her
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I wonder why you were the only girl...
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

She never attacked Sara, Sara just assumed that Britney was talking about her and freaked out. I don't think Britney is in it for the money, she takes a lot of time out of her day to reply to every single comment on her videos, if she makes money then that's great, you can clearly see she spends a ton of money on Aria and is always buying something for her.
I had fun once, it was awful.
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

huh?! What it is this whole thing about Britney attacking Sara? I must have missed this...
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
lovelylady76
Amateur
Amateur

she didnt attack her sarah thought she did because brittany made a status about how she hates how some people are all about the money on youtube and sarah thought is was about her idk maybe it was, but i can see why brittany would say that because thats how sarah seems. she seems like she is all about the money.she didnt directly attack her or mention her name
blissfulbug
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blissfulbug »

Katie99 wrote:IMO she's really fake. Something about her irks me. And we don't know EVERYTHING about her life, she's so rude to Ean in every video I see. He's whipped and doesn't stand up for himself. Aria is cute but Britney is annoying!!! She does videos just for money, look her up on statsheep. It's a joke and then she attacked sarah from SarahAndBaby or shilohandmommy.. got her fans to attack her, remember that? Look up sarah and look up britney. REALLY? AND she tries so hard to be like jessica from gabeandjess. Sorry if I offend anyone but I had to get it out there!! :P To be honest, they all piss me off...their are millions of moms in the world. YOUR NOT SPECIAL.
your such a fucking creep! Y are you even looking up how much she makes and y is it ur business, thats what a jealous and creep ass does?! ur points are so ignorant, if she is so rude to her boyfriend why and hell would they get an apartment together, everytime ive seem them together they are happy, and u can tell they are a happy healthy family. all these teen moms try and be like jess so why do you care so much? and i think britney is "special" for being a teen mom she has a good head on her shoulders, they have their own apartment and doing great, aria is healthy and thriving, brittany is very mature and caring she makes a point to respond to everyone bc she cares about her subscribers. sounds like someone is a tad jealous and trying to tear someone down who is happy. oh and about the money, almost anyone who makes videos is earning some money, like someone said at least she spends in on aria and not a lot of moms on here who get there hair and nails done and buy expensive clothes and makeup! get a fucking life.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
hellotimebomb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellotimebomb »

blissfulbug wrote:
Katie99 wrote:IMO she's really fake. Something about her irks me. And we don't know EVERYTHING about her life, she's so rude to Ean in every video I see. He's whipped and doesn't stand up for himself. Aria is cute but Britney is annoying!!! She does videos just for money, look her up on statsheep. It's a joke and then she attacked sarah from SarahAndBaby or shilohandmommy.. got her fans to attack her, remember that? Look up sarah and look up britney. REALLY? AND she tries so hard to be like jessica from gabeandjess. Sorry if I offend anyone but I had to get it out there!! :P To be honest, they all piss me off...their are millions of moms in the world. YOUR NOT SPECIAL.
your such a fucking creep! Y are you even looking up how much she makes and y is it ur business, thats what a jealous and creep ass does?! ur points are so ignorant, if she is so rude to her boyfriend why and hell would they get an apartment together, everytime ive seem them together they are happy, and u can tell they are a happy healthy family. all these teen moms try and be like jess so why do you care so much? and i think britney is "special" for being a teen mom she has a good head on her shoulders, they have their own apartment and doing great, aria is healthy and thriving, brittany is very mature and caring she makes a point to respond to everyone bc she cares about her subscribers. sounds like someone is a tad jealous and trying to tear someone down who is happy. oh and about the money, almost anyone who makes videos is earning some money, like someone said at least she spends in on aria and not a lot of moms on here who get there hair and nails done and buy expensive clothes and makeup! get a fucking life.
Cool story bro, now go back to your double wide.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”