Britneyandbaby Part 2

Upnorthgal13

Re: Britneyandbaby PART 2

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

guest wrote:I was looking at Britney's fb and she posted that she's finally getting a p o box cuz everyone always keeps asking about it. Then in the comments one girl was telling her it was rude in her option to get a po box becus we all know what comes with a po box.
Clearly she got a po box for ppl to send gifts
mytwocents
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mytwocents »

Well, now she will be in the awkward situation of what to do with gifts she doesn't like. Especially if people send artwork or something for aria and Nolan's room and she doesn't like it.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I like her sand art for their bathroom.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Having a PO box is kind of tacky, especially getting it while pregnant because it pretty much implies you want people to send you gifts. I don't understand how YTers can just accept things from people like that, I would feel weird about it.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

We all know why she got a P.O. Box
I saw someone comment that maybe her and Vanessa could share but I'm pretty sure Vanessa will get one now that Britany has one.
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by herbaltea »

Ugh, IMO It's in very poor taste for YT'ers to post a PO box. It just screams "send me shit."
My opinion of this girl has drastically changed for the worst these past few weeks. I thought she was different than the others...but no. Seems like they all turn needy and greedy.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

herbaltea wrote:Ugh, IMO It's in very poor taste for YT'ers to post a PO box. It just screams "send me shit."
My opinion of this girl has drastically changed for the worst these past few weeks. I thought she was different than the others...but no. Seems like they all turn needy and greedy.
Same here she use to be my favorite but now I don't know
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Wow.. a PO box.
That was one thing I really liked about her (and other Youtubers), that she didn't have a PO box.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people slowly falling off her bandwagon, it's starting to become obvious. And the ones she's quickly gaining are those young, brainless, weird ones; that also follow Tayler.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
PutYouOnBlast
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PutYouOnBlast »

Not surprised on the PO box. I think I started to really notice her changing around the time she got pregnant.. which sounds bad but it's really getting hard to watch her videos for me.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

it is strange watching her now than when she began to first vlog, it seems that the support is clouding her head, like what happened to Jess.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I can't even watch her pregnancy updates, she's so damn boring. Also, she sounded SO full of herself in the vlog where the guy was staring at her.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Yep, I also see a big difference in the way she presents herself now compared to, say, how she presented herself a year ago. She was the first youtube mom I started watching and I really enjoyed her videos. She might not have been the best spoken girl in the world or the brightest light bulb in the box, but there was a certain sweetness about her that made me want to root for her. Now it seems like that sweet little perfect façade she tried to maintain for so long is starting to fall away, so as a viewer, what's left to care about? There are only but so many times I can watch yet another vlog of her never-ending trips to Target and feeding Aria fast food lunches in the parking lot.
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

Finally others are starting to see how she changed ...it's really too bad when these young girls get so many subscribers they act do differently. Oh well!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

So I was watching this show last night and I finally realize where I keep thinking I know Brittany from. She looks just like Erica Dasher. They even sound a bit alike.
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by herbaltea »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Yep, I also see a big difference in the way she presents herself now compared to, say, how she presented herself a year ago. She was the first youtube mom I started watching and I really enjoyed her videos. She might not have been the best spoken girl in the world or the brightest light bulb in the box, but there was a certain sweetness about her that made me want to root for her. Now it seems like that sweet little perfect façade she tried to maintain for so long is starting to fall away, so as a viewer, what's left to care about? There are only but so many times I can watch yet another vlog of her never-ending trips to Target and feeding Aria fast food lunches in the parking lot.
I feel the same way. Not sure if all that sweetness in her earlier vids was just an act or if increased subscriptions gave her a big head....
Either way, not attractive behavior, no longer interesting & no longer worth watching. If it's just a preteen audience that she's trying to target (like Vanessa's) she's doing it right. For example; "Oh a guy stared at me! Ewww". Lol, was that really worthy mentioning in a video? Lol, silly little girl.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

It doesn't bother me that she got a PO Box. Maybe cause I sort of like Britney. I admit I skip over her pregnancy vlogs though, I agree those are boring. I wouldn't send her or any YouTuber anything anyway, but I don't care if others do.

I just thought of something that's maybe a little far fetched... What if Vanessa doesn't get a PO Box but people use Britney's to send her things? Like not just for Vanessa but if someone sent a gift for aria and sent lily the same thing. That would be super annoying.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I just hope this is a weird pregnancy hormone phase and it wears off after Nolan gets and she goes back to her original self. I would hate to see another sweet girl gain a big head from to much support. Doesn't Vanessa already have a PO box when she did that box swap or is that different? I know she had one before.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Britney pisses me off lately. Like, everything she does.

And Aria ie adorable, but they have a spoiled brat in the making. It seems she gets everything she wants.
Nolan is gonna be a huge reality check.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

That's ridiculous. You walk around with a visible pregnant belly I can assure you people are going to look. Don't flatter yourself, geez. People could just be looking at you stomach and noticing your young age. She could pass for a 16yr old I think. Young girl+Belly=People looking. Maybe they are not leering. :roll:
up all night, got demons to fight
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Aria is definitely a little cutie but I do agree she is very spoilt. Hopefully now she is going to Kinder she won't be too bad with Sharing etc...

As for the P.O Box, I do not like the idea of YouTubers having one, although if they are only accepting drawings or crafts that ppl have taken the time to do then that to me is okay. For Example a viewers child might like to draw a pic for Aria or something. If they are not getting one for material things then they could say "I won't be accepting big gifts or anything so Expect it to be sent back to you". But now that Nolan is on the way they know ppl will want to send her things.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”