Britneyandbaby Part 3

Medic

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 3

Unread post by Medic »

ciara1991 wrote:
Medic wrote:Anyone see her tweet about missing san and they have fights like every other couple? Im sorry but I don't see fighting as something that should happen at all... wonder what her definition of "fighting" is. hope they're okay.
I don't follow her on twitter. Couples do fight though, its completely normal. Myself and the SO don't really but other couples do.
I'm the same, we don't fight but my definition of fight is yelling then not talking to each other for the day etc. we disagree, maybe have an argument, but its more of I don't agree with that and we move on and are happy again within 15 minutes.

I hope her definition of fighting is different from mine.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ciara1991 »

Medic wrote:
ciara1991 wrote:
Medic wrote:Anyone see her tweet about missing san and they have fights like every other couple? Im sorry but I don't see fighting as something that should happen at all... wonder what her definition of "fighting" is. hope they're okay.
I don't follow her on twitter. Couples do fight though, its completely normal. Myself and the SO don't really but other couples do.
I'm the same, we don't fight but my definition of fight is yelling then not talking to each other for the day etc. we disagree, maybe have an argument, but its more of I don't agree with that and we move on and are happy again within 15 minutes.

I hope her definition of fighting is different from mine.
Me too. I really hope it wasn't an actual fight as in yelling and all. Myself and the SO have never yelled at eachother, we've gotten snippy but there was never yelling.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I remember with my first I bought all the stuff they provided in the hospital before hand as well. I didn't even use all of what they gave me in the hospital! Two years later I STILL have extra dermoplast (1/2 the hospital can, and full bought can), and both peri-bottles they gave me. I gave away my over-night pads to a friend who had a baby. I will say I did use the witch hazel pads, and bought more of those as needed because I liked the way they felt. I did not have hemorrhoids though.

What no one told me I needed to buy was Colace! (stool softeners!)

She is like an organized hoarder. She likes things "just incase" even though she knows 99.9% of the time she wont need it.(Like taking diapers to the hospital.. I will use and take as many as they give me! Shit, them thangs ain't cheap!) People just don't say anything because she is organized and clean so it's okay.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

JennaLuvBug wrote:I remember with my first I bought all the stuff they provided in the hospital before hand as well. I didn't even use all of what they gave me in the hospital! Two years later I STILL have extra dermoplast (1/2 the hospital can, and full bought can), and both peri-bottles they gave me. I gave away my over-night pads to a friend who had a baby. I will say I did use the witch hazel pads, and bought more of those as needed because I liked the way they felt. I did not have hemorrhoids though.

She is like an organized hoarder. She likes things "just incase" even though she knows 99.9% of the time she wont need it.(Like taking diapers to the hospital.. I will use and take as many as they give me! Shit, them thangs ain't cheap!) People just don't say anything because she is organized and clean so it's okay.
I can't really judge her for this at all. I'm the exact same, I pack things just in case. I have, on more than one occasion, packed 4-5 pairs of underwear for an overnight trip. Just in case.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ciara1991 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I remember with my first I bought all the stuff they provided in the hospital before hand as well. I didn't even use all of what they gave me in the hospital! Two years later I STILL have extra dermoplast (1/2 the hospital can, and full bought can), and both peri-bottles they gave me. I gave away my over-night pads to a friend who had a baby. I will say I did use the witch hazel pads, and bought more of those as needed because I liked the way they felt. I did not have hemorrhoids though.

I can't really judge her for this at all. I'm the exact same, I pack things just in case. I have, on more than one occasion, packed 4-5 pairs of underwear for an overnight trip. Just in case.
:lol: At least with an over night trip you know they don't provide underwear lol! ;)
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

JennaLuvBug wrote:
ciara1991 wrote:

:lol: At least with an over night trip you know they don't provide underwear lol! ;)
That's true! hospitals seem to provide alot over there, they don't really provide anything in Ireland!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ciara1991 wrote:
That's true! hospitals seem to provide alot over there, they don't really provide anything in Ireland!

Yes, that is true. They provide everything. All you really need is to show up with the carseat, and clothes for going home (you and baby). Most lists of hospital bags (mom and baby), and items to get postpartum are made by women having babies overseas. So for instance, I might google one and get all this stuff not knowing the hospitals here provide it. I was shocked to hear that in some places if you formula feed you have to bring your own formula as they don't provide it because they stress the importance of breast feeding. (I breastfed only so didn't use the hospital formula but they still sent me home with some).
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
ciara1991 wrote:

Yes, that is true. They provide everything. All you really need is to show up with the carseat, and clothes for going home (you and baby). Most lists of hospital bags (mom and baby), and items to get postpartum are made by women having babies overseas. So for instance, I might google one and get all this stuff not knowing the hospitals here provide it. I was shocked to hear that in some places if you formula feed you have to bring your own formula as they don't provide it because they stress the importance of breast feeding. (I breastfed only so didn't use the hospital formula but they still sent me home with some).
It seriously depends on the hospital like the closest hospital to me that you can give birth at provides everything: mesh underwear, gowns (obviously), three different types of pads, peri bottles, Diapers, wipes, formula, disposable bottles, nursing pads, and you can use the breast pumps and all that equipment, baby bath soap, clothes, pacifiers, etc. Mine even sent me home with extras of everything I loved it there!!

But the next closest hospital to me provides nothing other than gowns. Unless you have problems breast feeding then they let you borrow the stuff.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

All this talk about post birth makes me want to join the nunnery. That's scary....

Well looks like she is half a centimetre dilated. We might be meeting Nolan very soon.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Technically when the hospital "provides" or "gives" you things you things you are still paying for it. It just gets lumped in with your bill. But you wouldn't be buying things you possibly won't need. If you're on medicaid, like most of us suspect Britney is, then you won't have to pay for much (if any) of it.

Yue, it's not that bad I promise! Just think, lots of women choose to do it more than once lol. Also I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but half a centimeter is nothing. Many women walk around at 3-4 for a week+ before labor. I don't blame her for being excited about half a centimeter though. Any progress is exciting when you get to the end
momof2forlife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof2forlife »

I think her saving the squirt bottle is gross...I guess because it was near her vagina n blood..Sorry but I threw mine away right after I didnt need it.. Sorry but its gross...lol like why save it?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I feel for her, getting that close to the end and only being 1/2 centimeter dilated to a heavily pregnant woman would be discouraging lol.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

mandylouwho wrote:Technically when the hospital "provides" or "gives" you things you things you are still paying for it. It just gets lumped in with your bill. But you wouldn't be buying things you possibly won't need. If you're on medicaid, like most of us suspect Britney is, then you won't have to pay for much (if any) of it.

Yue, it's not that bad I promise! Just think, lots of women choose to do it more than once lol. Also I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but half a centimeter is nothing. Many women walk around at 3-4 for a week+ before labor. I don't blame her for being excited about half a centimeter though. Any progress is exciting when you get to the end
Yes! I was a 4 for three weeks, I think Nolan might come soon if her water breaks, but I think she will go 40+ weeks.
Ella5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ella5 »

I never gave birth and I have no idea if those pads will do any good or not :D I just watched the video thinking "why?".. I guess I have a lot to learn :P
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Ambrosia wrote:I feel for her, getting that close to the end and only being 1/2 centimeter dilated to a heavily pregnant woman would be discouraging lol.
Great reason to skip cervical checks, they mean nothing unless you're in labor. Everyone progresses at diff rates.
FibroMommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FibroMommy »

I'm glad she posted the post partum vid. I'm 34 weeks and am having complications and am being monitored twice weekly. I may be induced anytime really.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

This is random but does anyone know how long she was off birth control before they conceived?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't know why DITL are her most requested videos! She really doesn't do anything interesting.... I find them SO boring.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Honestly every hospital is different. Hell they change every year. With my first in 2012 they provided the mesh undies,bottle and a huge bag of pads. Unsure if they provided milk and diapers as my baby passed during delivery. This baby in march I got a bottle,and like 5 pads while I was there,for two days. They supplied formula and 6 diapers. I believe she got an episiotomy..if she gets another,she'll need all of that lol.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
lukesmomma1413
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lukesmomma1413 »

Yue195 wrote:All this talk about post birth makes me want to join the nunnery. That's scary....

Well looks like she is half a centimetre dilated. We might be meeting Nolan very soon.
Well if you look at it this way, if everyone remembered the pain/annoyance of post birth, there would be no more babies! :D I don't remember it being too bad, I was so in love with my boy.. other than not being able to walk well haha but every one heals different. :)

Return to “Britneyandbaby”