Britneyandbaby Part 4

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 4

Unread post by Emcee »

Not to be rude, but a lot of people don't like buying clothes from consignment stores, or Goodwill.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. She's buying clothes from Carter's and Target, not dropping hundreds of dollars on designer clothes.
:love2:
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Yeah. I love consignment and thrift stores. Like a treasure hunt. We have big consignment events for kids clothes 4 times a year. I end up getting new clothes with tags on so cheap. If I like it Idc where it came from. With a toddler it's best to have a lot of mix and match. So I get one of every color legging or shorts from walmart and Target. Then buy the cuter tops. Btw Britney does shop consignment. She did a haul before the baby was born.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Yeah. I love consignment and thrift stores. Like a treasure hunt. We have big consignment events for kids clothes 4 times a year. I end up getting new clothes with tags on so cheap. If I like it Idc where it came from. With a toddler it's best to have a lot of mix and match. So I get one of every color legging or shorts from walmart and Target. Then buy the cuter tops. Btw Britney does shop consignment. She did a haul before the baby was born.
That's what I do! And then I get 2 or 3 jeans as well.

We have thrift store of just infant/toddler stuff but the its rare to find nice of the larger sizes. So anything nb I get there.

Target and childrens place donate to goodwill here as well.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blacksnake »

Britney needs a life shopping is nice, really it's time
To add little more to her YouTube life.
Carter's kids clothes suck one wash they fade,and
Shrink.Nolans a big baby already one month he looks six months.
Oh Britneys baby daddy is a electrician am sure yt money is shopping money. Least be wise I agree put
It into better use not something in two months you donate it. Least dance class for Aria,or something
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

I find Carter's clothes to be poor quality they don't last long at all. Like someone said there good for baby clothes but crazy expensive. I get my toddler clothes from children's place online. REALLY good quality and I signed up for their newsletters and summer they have wicked sales they put tons on clearance and then additional 40% off (got a bunch of shirts for $3!)
I agree though I wish she'd do mommy/play groups with aria or maybe like swimming lessons. Just getting out in general more with other people it would be good for her. I wonder why she doesn't hang out with brittandkorey more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I shop at Once Upon a Child, which us consignment. I find name brand things with tags on them, most of the time.
I got a Carter's onesie set that had a 20$ tag on it, for 7.

You just have to look. I probably won't ever buy baby clothes under 12mos brand new.
They wear it once, spit up on it or have an explosive poop and it's done for.
Not worth it, imo.
whatsername_

Emcee wrote:Not to be rude, but a lot of people don't like buying clothes from consignment stores, or Goodwill.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. She's buying clothes from Carter's and Target, not dropping hundreds of dollars on designer clothes.

Please. I bought one onesie, a shirt and a little pair of pants for my cousins baby...36 bucks.
From Target of all places.
Carter's makes cute clothes but they're not worth the money.
FLOSSY77

I will only buy Carter's on sale. I don't think we should be telling someone to buy from Goodwill. If she wants to blow her money whatever. I think she is a home body that really likes shopping. If that's her thing and she can afford it. Idc.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I saw an older video where she did have Aria in gymnastics. I wonder what happened?
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Especially if your child has acid reflux, my son did BAD he lived in zip up sleepers and would go through 6 a day first few months. Hand me downs are a life saver to me.

But hey if she's smart with money and has some in savings then go for it! I just wish she'd get out more often for her sake she posts sad tweets sometimes so I just worry about ppd and I know getting out and about can help. But like flossy said maybe she likes staying home.
Has she updated on the placenta pills? I haven't watched any of her new vids yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

When my son was a baby he wore Carter's a lot. We got them at Macy's or at the Carter's Outlet and they were super cheap.
She also said on the video, she got the clothes on sale.
Thank ypu Flossy, that was the point of my post. I don't think we should tell someone where she needs to shop. If she can afford to buy new clothes for her kids, then why not?
:love2:
momof2forlife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof2forlife »

my daughter is in 2t-3t and I still find great used clothing all namebrand. ..even high end clothing for less than $5 ...and Target is not that cheap..also she can do what she wants w her money but it doesn't hurt to try buying second hand..and not rude at all I used to buy all new for my 15 yr old but in the last 5 years ive grown to loveee thrift clothes lol
FLOSSY77

She has shown a consignment haul before. She does buy used. She bought tons of clothes for the baby and some for Aria a couple months back.Who cares though. The clothes were on sale anyway.
blacksnake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blacksnake »

I agree got the extra money buy whatever.
Britney can be a bit more creative,with yt videos
Instead of repeating,and showing what she bought at target. She also could be going through postpartum which cause your hormones go crazy wacky someone mentioned her Twitter made me think of that.
FLOSSY77

She really needs to step it up.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FLOSSY77 wrote:She really needs to step it up.

Like a lot! I was watching her old videos she had so many of substance. Now it's just day in the life's, and pregnancy updates (not anymore obviously). And as I have already said her day really isn't exciting to watch. Wake up, eat, throw something in the crock pot, go through Wendy's drive through and eat in the car, (I never understood why they don't get out and eat when I worked at Wendy's plenty of moms would go eat inside with their children) go to target, take a late nap, eat dinner, wait for Ean, go to bed.
whatsername_

I LOVE most of her recipe videos, and her toddler meals of the day/week. I hope she gets back to doing things like that soon.

Same for the holidays - I loved her craft videos. I hope we see some cute Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas crafts. :)
Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

Ugh, she's so bland and boring.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”