Britneyandbaby Part 6

Ella5
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 6

Unread post by Ella5 »

I honestly don't think that Britney would leak her address herself, why would she do such a thing? We all know that she is very sensitive about her privacy.
Even though her videos bore me sometimes, she's still my favorite YT mom to watch. I'd miss her if she quit youtube for good but I know she's trying to do the best for her kids.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
silentecho wrote:How do you know she didn't check to see if it was anyone from this site?

Honestly people thinking she did this herself are ridiculous. Logic, use it.
No need to get rude, people are allowed to speculate and share their opinions :-D
It's her opinion that their opinions are stupid. Don't be rude. She's allowed to share her opinion.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Sorry, but if i was her i would be scared...idk. she has mentioned that Ean leaves for work for a few nights right? I was curious and looked up the address and definitely it's hers... or at least the same complex where she lives.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

shelbyxo26 wrote:So I hate to mention a kids weight and things like that but is it normal for Nolan to be so big? Like he almost weights as much as Aria whose 1.5 years older than him, they're in the same size diper.. etc. Do you think he has a higher chance of being over weight?
Britney and I were a week apart in our pregnancy (she was ahead of me) and I had my son a week before she had Nolan so they are very close in age and my son is only a pound heavier than Nolan. My son is also longer in length so he doesn't look as chunky as Nolan but yes nolans size is completely normal.
Lysmum__
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lysmum__ »

lalove1018 wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Yes, I'm sure Britney is willing to put her kids' safety at risk to entertain some gossipy witches.
Britney seems pretty private, does anyone even know Eans last name?
I just found it out. It wasn't that hard
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The only way I could see her releasing an address is if she needed an easy "out" to quit YT, like if Ean told her to quit and she didnt want to say that so she is pretending their privacy is compromised, Not saying I believe this but she certainly isn't getting views by not making videos/shutting down social media....
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

OhHiImSam wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:
silentecho wrote:How do you know she didn't check to see if it was anyone from this site?

Honestly people thinking she did this herself are ridiculous. Logic, use it.
No need to get rude, people are allowed to speculate and share their opinions :-D
It's her opinion that their opinions are stupid. Don't be rude. She's allowed to share her opinion.
Fair enough, however I think that "logic" comment was unnessecary. If you're going to disagree fine but don't be petty about it. At least not with me.
Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

Yue195 wrote:
ohgoodness wrote:.
And look at that? Her last name! Like I said Britney's sister isn't private.
yeah, they both arent. Britney also has a personal fb with the same last name...its scary to have your address out there. I would be freaked out if I was in her position...
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Dumbledore wrote: It would make for a great telenovela! But these theories go against everything boring Britney is about. I live alone 50% of the time (military spouse) so I can relate to how scary it would be to have a home address leaked to thousands who know she's alone with her kids. Can definitely see her wanting to move sooner than later. She's not like Jess though...everyone knows where she lives yet allows her kids to play in the yard unsupervised smh. Might be the wake up call Britney needs to quit this yt business. It was never meant to be forever right? I would miss keeping up with her kids updates as weird as that sounds haha
Telenovela lol my bf's mom is obsessed with those haha when I read that I imagined her calling from upstairs "dont forget to record my novela! Lol sorry random thought
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

I was also curious and looked, but all that comes up is the old address, the apts they used to live in. I might not be too great at this though lol
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Back to Britney; I really dont think she would quit youtube. It'll be her only income she makes to help Ean out with bills. She's going to have to sacrifice trips to Target and even her car if she quits. And we all know Britney goes ape for Target.

I will miss her boring videos

Vlog 1
"So we're just going to grab some lunch and we're going to stop by at target"

Vlog 2
"We're headed to the doctors and then weregonnaheadouttoTARGET to get some things"

Vlog 3
"So guys, guess where we're going right now ha ha ha. Leave your guess in the comments ha ha ha."

Vlog 4
"Of COURSE we gotta stop by at target today"

-_-

I'm sorry but her target obsession bothers me lol
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

She made a video.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

I had to stop the video after she said "fucked up". She seems genuinely pissed. I give her a couple weeks where she'll be back to normal. It kind of reminds me of Vanessa when she made those "break" and "goodbye youtube" vids and after a couple days, pour out like 25 vlogs a month. Lol but again, it's only what the video reminds me of and she does seem really annoyed by what happened. People who don't know specifically what happened which was her address being stated would probably think some killer came to their house with a knife or something. If i didnt know what actually happened i would be shitting my pants thinking it was to that degree.
Last edited by Fairplay on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
BunnyandBear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BunnyandBear »

I appreciate that Britney checked here and acknowledged that we may gossip about her and sometimes make nasty comments but we're decent enough not to post her private information on a very public site.

She seemed on the verge of tears in her video and it actually made me feel really sorry for her. Yes, she does put her life out there on YouTube but she has tried to keep any personal information private and someone completely ignored her wishes. I think she genuinely really enjoys doing YouTube videos aside from money etc and is not only upset that the safety of her children has been compromised but also that basically her life has been taken away from her.

I can imagine the crap she's getting from Ean's family. I think in one of her earlier videos she mentioned that Ean's family really didn't like her doing YouTube and thought it was 'risky'. I bet they're going 'I told you so' now and I never really got the impression she got on that well with any of Ean's family.

I think she tried to do everything she could to protect her family but there are some people out there that won't stop digging until they have something to share. Also I think her sister lets her down in terms of privacy as well. I found her Facebook within 2 minutes through her sister. Maybe she should consider her sister has children and respect her decision to keep personal information private.
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

She will be back, if she didn't think her address was already easy to find then she's dumb. She's said eans last name before and her and her sister's last name. She may be pissed but come girl don't act like your address and last names were hidden behind lock and key. Most big youtubers addys are out their . People know exactly where the shaytards live, where jess lives it happens
Last edited by mpetrie8 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
KatB0420
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatB0420 »

Now I wanna know what exactly happened. I hate when they say something major happened but won't say what it is. Does anyone know what happened?
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

And no I don't think it was ok to leak her address, it was crappy and uncalled for .
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Does anyone have a screenshot of what the person was saying? Of course, blanking out the address.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

ohgoodness wrote:Does anyone have a screenshot of what the person was saying? Of course, blanking out the address.
Something along these lines " 123 abc road is her address " she was called a bi*** and that the person wont stop until she gets off yt
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohgoodness wrote:Does anyone have a screenshot of what the person was saying? Of course, blanking out the address.
I have it but not sure how to blur it?

Some girl named nadiaprettx (who you can't even search anymore) said "blablabla is where Britney lives everybody. Blablabla in North Carolina"

I tied to check her account but it had zero pictures/profile. Pretty much an empty account that someone made up to specifically leave info.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”