Britneyandbaby Part 6

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 6

Unread post by gypsophila »

She can't be sure. It makes no sense. Vanessa got death threats last year. She took it to the police. She bought a gun, etc. Britney is probably doing the same, contacting the police and whatever else she needs to do. Shutting up her sister would also be a good start, lest Vanessa decide to take her to court or something. What a tool. Creating more drama for her sister and sending it on to Vanessa. I would hope Britney would do something about that, but we'll see.

These YT moms just have to know that putting ANYTHING online to so many people, and especially a lot of very young fans will always pose a risk. To avoid it, basically everyone would have to lock up all social sites, never say where they lived, never film outside, never film near any identifiable landmarks, etc. Otherwise, they are all vulnerable. Some subset of people will always want something more to gossip about, and are willing to cross the boundaries to a scary stupid degree. I hope whoever it was is found by the cops.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why would it be V? b could easily leak her address as well. V had proves last year and knows first hand how scary it can be. She would never put b's kids in danger because she would not want B putting lily at risk

Everyone who hates V is saying it is her because of the fact that they dislike her.

I think Alyssa just made herself look like complete trash.
MissSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissSunshine »

V does have a history of making fake accounts. I'm 50/50, it looks suspicious for her to text Brit (BritandKorey) saying it wasn't her when I doubt Brit even accused her. And the other half is just me hoping she's not that shitty of a person
lalove1018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalove1018 »

gypsophila wrote:She can't be sure. It makes no sense. Vanessa got death threats last year. She took it to the police. She bought a gun, etc. Britney is probably doing the same, contacting the police and whatever else she needs to do. Shutting up her sister would also be a good start, lest Vanessa decide to take her to court or something. What a tool. Creating more drama for her sister and sending it on to Vanessa. I would hope Britney would do something about that, but we'll see.

These YT moms just have to know that putting ANYTHING online to so many people, and especially a lot of very young fans will always pose a risk. To avoid it, basically everyone would have to lock up all social sites, never say where they lived, never film outside, never film near any identifiable landmarks, etc. Otherwise, they are all vulnerable. Some subset of people will always want something more to gossip about, and are willing to cross the boundaries to a scary stupid degree. I hope whoever it was is found by the cops.
Britney is probably telling her sister to do all the dirty work. Britney obviously told Alyssa that Vanessa text Brittany saying it wasn't her.
victoria2305
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoria2305 »

Honestly, I looked Alyssa up on Facebook...and it super simple to find out her last name since her email on her youtube account says it, also...before BRITTANY..and Ean made their profiles more private...it was easy to find them through Alyssa...I know both of their last names now..along with other fellow youtube moms. All because of Alyssa posting her last name on her youtube! Its that easy
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MissSunshine wrote:V does have a history of making fake accounts. I'm 50/50, it looks suspicious for her to text Brit (BritandKorey) saying it wasn't her when I doubt Brit even accused her. And the other half is just me hoping she's not that shitty of a person
V and Brit are friends, she probably told Brit it because she was mad people were accusing her
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

Seriously people I doubt it was Vanessa, and no crap her sister would acuse her. Her sister is an immature brat.

Damn Vanessa is a weirdo but she wouldn't stoop that low especially since britney could easily give out ger address too.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

V probably blocked Alyssa and her dad because they were attacking her accusing her of leaking it.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Alyssa is such a badass. Vanessa's probably shitting her pants because we all know she freaks out when people tell her..anything. But it DOES seems sketch what she did. We all stated here how weird it was for her to follow brit's family on social media but randomly BLOCKING them after shit went down and brought it up to Britandkorys girl? Doesn't seem right. V annoys me and say how much she's fake and a bit off so im all for her sister putting her on blast (im also a horrible person like that too LOL)
lalove1018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalove1018 »

victoria2305 wrote:Honestly, I looked Alyssa up on Facebook...and it super simple to find out her last name since her email on her youtube account says it, also...before BRITTANY..and Ean made their profiles more private...it was easy to find them through Alyssa...I know both of their last names now..along with other fellow youtube moms. All because of Alyssa posting her last name on her youtube! Its that easy
It was really easy to find all of them...if britney really wants to be 100%private she should just quit youtube delete all her videos or just make them all private and forget youtube ever existed...maybe she should just become a blogger. Her kids are in danger now and that's really scary. People now know where she lives and hangs out and that Ean leaves for work for long periods of times! :/ not good!
MissSunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissSunshine »

Lovehound11 wrote:
MissSunshine wrote:V does have a history of making fake accounts. I'm 50/50, it looks suspicious for her to text Brit (BritandKorey) saying it wasn't her when I doubt Brit even accused her. And the other half is just me hoping she's not that shitty of a person
V and Brit are friends, she probably told Brit it because she was mad people were accusing her
Oh, what I got from it was that the night that it happened (before fingers started pointing to her) she told Brit that she read on here about the address leak, I can't remember anyone on here saying it was V when it first happened. Then she was like "it's not me" kinda thing. I'm probably not making sense but either way it sucks that it happened
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Alyssa is a huge liability to Britney.

It wouldn't be abnormal for V to text Britt about this, since she went through her own scare last year. I'm sure she felt concern for her former friend. She's not evil and she hasn't been creating ANY drama regarding Britney in almost a year. They went their separate ways, and I think they were both handling it maturely. It's the fans and haters who want to make it a big war and drama. So immature.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
s2sarah__may
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by s2sarah__may »

I just don't understand the entire thing. I found all of them on facebook than found their address it isn't hard at all. If you are going to be so "private" on the internet why wouldn't you make it next to impossible to search your account on facebook. Or I donno not have your real name on facebook. Took me a total of 10 minutes to find where Britney lives.
Ella5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ella5 »

Britney's Facebook page is no longer available. I guess she deleted it..
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I think the only reason V texted Brit was because she knew she would get blamed for the leak. Alyssa needs to keep her mouth shut unless she has SOLID proof that it was Vanessa who leaked her info.
:love2:
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

Ella5 wrote:Britney's Facebook page is no longer available. I guess she deleted it..
Its still there..
s2sarah__may
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by s2sarah__may »

Ella5 wrote:Britney's Facebook page is no longer available. I guess she deleted it..
Her britneyandbaby account is gone but her personal account is still active and I can see who commented on some of her pictures. I am not on youtube and not any kind of "public Figure" and you can't see anything of my facebook.
victoria2305
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoria2305 »

Oh and PS their address is clearly visible.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

shelbyxo26 wrote:So I hate to mention a kids weight and things like that but is it normal for Nolan to be so big? Like he almost weights as much as Aria whose 1.5 years older than him, they're in the same size diper.. etc. Do you think he has a higher chance of being over weight?
please all kids come in different sizes. Mine looks like a 3 year old and a year and a half.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You think she would delete her page with her last name..l found Eans page, not sure if the name is his last name or middle name. But it was easy to find

Return to “Britneyandbaby”