Britneyandbaby Part 6

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 6

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well there's the defence thing again, " oh and she insisted that I paint her nails"... I honestly wouldn't of noticed if she didn't mention or care, she's two of course she's interested.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I paint my 2 year olds nails, whats the deals?
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Nothing's wrong with it but of course people feel the need to judge youtubers on everything they do as parents so im guessing she wrote that hoping people wouldn't judge her, kinda like the bottle thing.
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

Yeah I didn't even see it as her being defensive. Just pointing out what a girly girl she is.

It bugs me the way she keeps saying "introduce" when referring to giving Nolan a bottle. You only "introduce" it the first time. After that it isn't introducing.
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

Looks like B got an iphone 6.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Omg. I just watched the christmas toddler craft video... and when Nolan cried around 3:20, and it sounded like Aria said, "It's okay, buddy" or "You're okay, bubby". One of the two.

I about died. She is precious.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

So I missed it on pinterest, but copied Britt. Made a Christmas Eve box. I always let my my girls open new Christmas jammies the night before Christmas. This year I boxed them all together with popcorn, hot cocoa, the movie Elf and A Christmas Story. Very cute!
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

It's an awesome idea & I have decided to do it too! :-)

I'm putting in a Peppa pig Xmas book, a spongebob Xmas dvd, barbecue shapes that are shaped as Xmas trees, a little reindeer plush toy & a candy cane full of jelly beans :-) it's summer here so not sure yet if I will add hot chocolate but there isn't anything wrong with having one in summer lol.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I couldn't imagine Christmas in the summer that is kinda cool.

I think the boxes are cute. We do Christmas Eve at my grandmas so my daughter opens all her gifts from my grandma. I figured it would be over kill to do one. And I gave my daughter her pajamas when we put up the tree so she can wear them all dec. But I love seeing what everyone else is putting in theirs.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Wagurl wrote:Looks like B got an iphone 6.
Yea I do too. And it's gold!! It's a damn phone.. So what if she has it? At least she's not splurging every 2 days like Vanessa.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

09love wrote:
Yea I do too. And it's gold!! It's a damn phone.. So what if she has it? At least she's not splurging every 2 days like Vanessa.
She doesn't post her spending habits so how do you know?
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

ohgoodness wrote:
09love wrote:
She doesn't post her spending habits so how do you know?

Because she doesn't post her spending habits. That's how.
Vanessa posts every time she buys anything.
And she buys things a lot.

It could've been time for Britney's upgrade. We don't know because she didn't say so.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

And we don't see her bragging about it and she didn't make the stupidest unboxing ever.. And if you have a contract like I do, it's alot cheaper. Mine was 224.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

mumma2one wrote:It's an awesome idea & I have decided to do it too! :-)

I'm putting in a Peppa pig Xmas book, a spongebob Xmas dvd, barbecue shapes that are shaped as Xmas trees, a little reindeer plush toy & a candy cane full of jelly beans :-) it's summer here so not sure yet if I will add hot chocolate but there isn't anything wrong with having one in summer lol.
I am just putting some chocolate milk in my kids xmas eve boxes :)
My kids are kinda having a shared box, new pyjamas for each, an xmas dvd, popcorn and chocolate milks and a small toy each.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I did one box for all three.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Who cares if they got new iPhones. Neither appears to be in a horrible financial situation. They probably both had upgrades and vanessa might not have even paid a lot for the phone nor Britney. I got my iPhone 6 without paying anything on AT&T because of the next plan, and I got a gift card for $200 towards my bill for trading in an iPhone 4. Britney obviously shops a ton, she's at targett all the time but she isn't putting it all out there. Who cares, their kids are fed and clothed, bills paid, what does it matter. Hopefully their both smart enough to have a savings account.
Mo2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mo2 »

We bought some of those Christmas tree shapes the other day and my 3 year old thought they were the coolest thing haha, she's really into Christmas this year.

I was going to do a Christmas Eve box too but we are having a dinner at my inlaws so I'd imagine by the time we get home it would be too late for a movie and they'll have already had lots of treats from their Poppi. I always get them matching pjs though :)

I wish we had Christmas in winter but it's nice to be able to have a BBQ and for the kids to be able to play outside on their new bikes etc. we are going away on Boxing Day to our beach house and I'm so excited to sunbathe and take the girls swimming.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Britney and Ean can afford two cars, insurance, bills etc so I doubt they are hurting for cash. Vanessa on the other hand cancelled her car insurance because she couldnt afford it and buys hundreds of dollars wroth of things for herself
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

I like how she kept her Christmas decoration so simple =)
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mo2 wrote:We bought some of those Christmas tree shapes the other day and my 3 year old thought they were the coolest thing haha, she's really into Christmas this year.

I was going to do a Christmas Eve box too but we are having a dinner at my inlaws so I'd imagine by the time we get home it would be too late for a movie and they'll have already had lots of treats from their Poppi. I always get them matching pjs though :)

I wish we had Christmas in winter but it's nice to be able to have a BBQ and for the kids to be able to play outside on their new bikes etc. we are going away on Boxing Day to our beach house and I'm so excited to sunbathe and take the girls swimming.
I am not getting my daughter a bike for Christmas because I don't want to play out in the cold!! LOL. I will buy her one "just because" hen spring rolls around.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”