Britneyandbaby Part 8

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby Part 8

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I absolutely hate the star on her wrist but I like the new one it's cool . Not because of the meaning but because it looks cool to me .
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I can't wait to hear her portray her own context about this tattoo.

I am not a fan of tattoos, but to each his own but it is pretty, just would never want something permanent on me

If she plans on working in a medical office with her UoP certificate, would she have to cover it up? Shouldn't be hard to cover it up though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Ill probably get my head bitten off for this but i think its lazy too be a sahm and still feed your baby pouches...especially if you "combo" (which isnt combo of trad weaning and blw at all because at 6 months thats the age youre supposed too offer finger food alongside puree)...there is a lot more healthier easier snacks she could give him that take no time at all
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

jedoc321 wrote:Ill probably get my head bitten off for this but i think its lazy too be a sahm and still feed your baby pouches...especially if you "combo" (which isnt combo of trad weaning and blw at all because at 6 months thats the age youre supposed too offer finger food alongside puree)...there is a lot more healthier easier snacks she could give him that take no time at all
Im a SAHM and my 1 year old will have a fruit or yoghurt pouch every 1-2 days. Mostly so i can get stuff done without her crying or being the hurricane she is haha. Keeps her in one spot for about 5 mins ha. Maybe even get to the toilet alone if im lucky! We also take one in the car as she isnt a fan of being in the car and it settles her.
Though i have been looking into reusable pouches because its expensive to buy store ones. But in Australia the reusable ones arent as easily available.
Sometimes you just dont have time to make a puree dinner for eg: sick baby, teething grumpy baby, busy day out.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

b has the reusable ones..... Never seem her use them.she showed them before in a video and that was it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Is she too lazy to make real baby food? She was all about that when Aria was first eating
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I'm currently majoring in environmental science and those apple sauce pouches seriously pain me. Almost everything she does is SO wasteful. Since I'm so good at conserving everything I actually use Britney and Vanessa to gage the consumption habits of normal Americans... it's shocking really.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

My little one didnt have them till around 11 months. Before then i made puree in hige batches froze them and mixed a few together. It really isnt hard at all. And 0 sugar
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did anyone else notice that her tattoo already looks healed?
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

I don't like the tattoos. They don't match "perfectly" like others I've seen and the lines are crooked. The one of the right looks the best, and even then it looks poor. Some people get the same tattoos and they look the *exact* same. I can totally tell the difference between them. Probably got it done at some hot dogs, champagne and tattoo place.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

user123_ wrote:I'm currently majoring in environmental science and those apple sauce pouches seriously pain me. Almost everything she does is SO wasteful. Since I'm so good at conserving everything I actually use Britney and Vanessa to gage the consumption habits of normal Americans... it's shocking really.
Can the newest YT mommy trend be taking canvas bags to the grocery store? Because I'm getting tired of seeing grocery hauls with seventeen plastic bags when five reusable canvas ones would do.
RainySundays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RainySundays »

Sosie Lark wrote:
user123_ wrote:I'm currently majoring in environmental science and those apple sauce pouches seriously pain me. Almost everything she does is SO wasteful. Since I'm so good at conserving everything I actually use Britney and Vanessa to gage the consumption habits of normal Americans... it's shocking really.
Can the newest YT mommy trend be taking canvas bags to the grocery store? Because I'm getting tired of seeing grocery hauls with seventeen plastic bags when five reusable canvas ones would do.
Omg yes! This makes me cringe so hard! It's not just YouTube mommies either, it's most yt'ers. Please let this become a trend.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Sosie Lark wrote:
Most grocery stores where i live charge you for bags. I think 5 cents/bag? Most people i know use reusable bags.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I haven't seen plastic bags since like 2009/2010. Everywhere in California I've been to in those last couple of years use paper bags or you have to bring in reusable. It's so weird seeing plastic x_x
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I live in Southern California and I don't know of a single place that charges you for plastic bags or doesn't offer them. They actually just reversed the ban on plastic bags.
missmommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missmommy »

In Cali it's county law that decides on the plastic bag ban. In my county it's banned so we are charged 10 cents for paper if you don't have reusable. But the county below me doesn't have that law so it's weird when they give me plastic and it feels so wrong!
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

It's funny. Where I live they basically pay YOU to use reusable bags. You get 5 cents off for each reusable bag you fill. No charge for plastic though. That's what 99% of people use. And you rarely see paper, only if you request them to give them to you.

We do reuse the plastic bags for garbage pail liners, Kitty litter, and disposable stinky diapers. We don't live in an environmentally minded area I guess.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Where I live everyone has a cabinet full of hundreds of plastic bags shoved inside plastic bags inside of plastic bags . I don't know why lol everyone just keeps them .
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Britney will probably get those canvas bags, as long as they're chevron printed and given for free from a sponsor.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

@yogabba - yeah I live in NorCal! That's how it is up here. I was in SoCal a few months ago but didn't go shopping so I didn't see any plastic. It's crazy how it can be so strict up here but not down there and were the same state!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”