BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

lynnd
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

Unread post by lynnd »

If they bought it that's great. I don't know one 22 year old who has been able to purchase a home.

I'm not sure they bought though. Maybe the life update is in regards to their wedding?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lynnd wrote:If they bought it that's great. I don't know one 22 year old who has been able to purchase a home.

I'm not sure they bought though. Maybe the life update is in regards to their wedding?

I hope they bought!! It would definitely be in their best interest.
My husband I rented for a year before buying our first home (at 22 & 21 year old). BEST decision ever. Its fantastic to be building your own equity instead of someone elses.
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

I don't think they bought it either. A downpayent alone is a lot of money.. Not to mention other fees associated with a house. Her spending has been insane to have come up with a down payment.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Even if they bought it... I am pretty confident his parents, his grandmother or her father helped them or fully paid for the down payment. If this is not true, then holy shit Ean makes crazy figures. Good job Brit.... U scored big!
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I agree. If they bought, I'm sure they had help with the down payment because her spending habits are ridiculous.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Ok ya so now I am 99.99% they bought it and quiet in shock. Although I know houses in NC are very very cheap but still.... How? Dint she say in a recent video that they would be renting for a couple more years and not buying?
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/01 ... a7d38d.jpg[/img]

I want her kitchen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I highly, highly doubt that they bought that house. I just bought a place and it requires more than just saying Oh YAY! We found the one! You need a gooood chunk of money for a down payment along with lawyer fees, closing costs, property tax and all that which is NOT included with the down. A lot of anxiety comes with being a first time home owner and once you make that decision to actually BUY then you know months prior that you have to buckle down and save which was far from what she's doing. I think Britney's motive was JUST to "find a bigger place" and rent.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Now if she really did buy the place then I give up on humanity
mommyblue
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandBoringVlogs: Enough With Target Part 10

Unread post by mommyblue »

My husband and I bought our first house at 18 & 20 years old. Houses in our area are cheap and we got ours for 55k and its 2 br 2 ba and its 1300sq ft. It's small but our saying is "buy small so you can live large!" Haha. I would much rather have a small house with a small mortgage (ours is $400/mo) and be able to go on vacations with our 2 boys than have a huge home and be broke all the time. Just sayin.

ETA: we live in TN.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

My boyfriend and I are building now. 3 bed/2.5 bath. 156K. I live in Charlotte too.

But we've been in apartments since I moved in 3 years ago. We've lived in 3. Never renewed a lease. The place we live in now is $1200 for 1 bed/1 bath. It's beautiful though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

There's no way they could have bought a house in that quick a time period. I'm sure it's just another rental. They definitely could have bought a house by now if they actually saved money, but clearly they didn't do that with Britney's level of unnecessary spending. Houses and property are extremely inexpensive there. I could be wrong, but I guess we'll see.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Fairplay wrote:I highly, highly doubt that they bought that house. I just bought a place and it requires more than just saying Oh YAY! We found the one! You need a gooood chunk of money for a down payment along with lawyer fees, closing costs, property tax and all that which is NOT included with the down. A lot of anxiety comes with being a first time home owner and once you make that decision to actually BUY then you know months prior that you have to buckle down and save which was far from what she's doing. I think Britney's motive was JUST to "find a bigger place" and rent.
OT. Just wanted to say Congratulations Fairplay! That's so exciting. It's a great accomplishment to be able to buy your first place, especially here where everything is so expensive. Good luck with it! :D
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Nolan has to have surgery on his hand :( poor baby :(
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:
Fairplay wrote:I highly, highly doubt that they bought that house. I just bought a place and it requires more than just saying Oh YAY! We found the one! You need a gooood chunk of money for a down payment along with lawyer fees, closing costs, property tax and all that which is NOT included with the down. A lot of anxiety comes with being a first time home owner and once you make that decision to actually BUY then you know months prior that you have to buckle down and save which was far from what she's doing. I think Britney's motive was JUST to "find a bigger place" and rent.
OT. Just wanted to say Congratulations Fairplay! That's so exciting. It's a great accomplishment to be able to buy your first place, especially here where everything is so expensive. Good luck with it! :D
Aw thank you so much! It was THEE biggest struggle which is why I want to stress the fact that it isn't all about JUST finding/buying a place and calling it a day. There are lots to pay for outside of the down payment. At our age (B and I); unless you have well off parents (which i don't) it is impossible to do it on your own especially with one income in B and E's case. I could be wrong though, 115k for a house (from what the OP said) is a blessing compared to what we paid and ours is only a condo under preconstruction however, we're at the heart of Toronto which is the most convenient yet pricey area you can purchase from. Our place is VERY small as well. It's ridiculous here!
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I hate it when we're right sometimes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I'm glad she finally went, but you have to ask yourself... If she had gone a while back and not been so stubborn and set on him being fine, would it have made a difference? Probably not, but I do wonder.
Poor little baby. I hope the surgery fixes his hand. He's been using it less and less, I've noticed.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
_bethbubbles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _bethbubbles »

Poor Nolan, I hope that the surgeons can increase his mobility of his hand and is the need for surgery linked to the blood work he had a while ago? Best wishes for Nolan and the whole family, must be very stressful especially with moving.

(Hi everyone, first post here!)
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

It's so sad that she was in denial for so long saying he's fine, his hand is fine. It was very obvious that there was something up with his use and the size difference in his arms.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Show could we possibly know Britney and Ean don't save money, or don't save enough money? Because Britney likes to shop @ Target? The way I see it, Ean has been employed since they had Aria and he works long hours. Britney's YT earnings have always been extra for them, not their main income. Even with her trips to Target and constant eating out since she had Nolan, she could be putting a large chunk of $ into savings every month. They could be doing quite well for being so young with 2 children. Then again, I could be totally wrong and they could be in crazy amounts of debt. I just don't understant all of the assumptions made about their income, since Britney has not gone into very much detail but has stated that they put a lot into savings.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”