BritneyandSponsoredVideos Part 12

WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandSponsoredVideos Part 12

Unread post by WaitingForNaptime »

Lovehound11 wrote:She spent like over $50 on that hideous chevron diaper bag before she had Nolan.... Now she has another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love how she said 'some people like diapers bag with all that stuff all over it, I like classic and sleek bags that look like purses.' --- that chevron bag that she just had to have DID NOT look like a purse lol it was hideous
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Wagurl wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Or maybe her mom drinks or smokes and she doesn't want her kids around that.
I think her mom is a drinker and I think it bothers B. Which, rightfully so if her mom abuses alcohol. I just remember in past videos she made some kind of sarcastic comment about her mom drinking wine. Also, most teenage girls don't live with their father in a different state. You gotta wonder why both B and her sister lived with their father during high school, you know?
That's an extremely good point about B and her sister not living with their mom.

I'm just speculating but I think B's mom may not have much money. I assume after her mom and dad split; her mom was probably working dead end jobs. And her dad was probably the breadwinner. (In B's sisters latest vlog -she still lives with their dad-you can clearly see the whole house as she's leaving/inside and it's very nice!) The girls probably wanted to live with him for financial purposes.
Also I'm going to be pretty stereotypical but her mom definitely looks like a chain smoker. And i know B mentioned that her uncle and his family live with her grandma; but I think her mom lives there too.
As someone else mentioned; I think she's embarrassed. Or trying to over compensate for her childhood.

It all sounds like a bad tv show haha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

WaitingForNaptime wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:She spent like over $50 on that hideous chevron diaper bag before she had Nolan.... Now she has another?

I love how she said 'some people like diapers bag with all that stuff all over it, I like classic and sleek bags that look like purses.' --- that chevron bag that she just had to have DID NOT look like a purse lol it was hideous
HAHAHA no way she did not say that! I refuse to watch the video.

She likes whatever everyone else likes. She has no originality. The Instagram moms all have those new diaper bags

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Holy crap that's a $300+ diaper bag. I know she got it for free and all, but I don't think any of her subscribers can really aspire to buying that. I mean, that is crazy. I love it though. I would love to be able to buy that for my daughter if she had a baby, but not many moms could afford to buy one for themselves. It would last forever. Wow. I didn't watch the whole video, I skipped to checking out the bag website. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Yeah so she did a review and thought it would be a good idea to test it out the day before, ya think wow I hope this company sees her review!

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Um so just for fun I clicked the link to the website. Holy shit. $200-$400 for diaper bags. Nope.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Lovehound11 wrote:She is so illiterate. I feel bad for her children

Don't, my parents are dumb as bricks but me and my 2 siblings all turned out very successful. As long as Britney and Ean make sure Aria and Nolan do their school work by themselves every night, they'll be just fine.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She said the company sent her the bag for a review. Man. YouTube must be great to get a lot of good quality items for free :/
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

WaitingForNaptime wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Two videos containing advertisements back to back. smh She isn't even good at selling products. What is "there are so much space"
"The middle pocket that is magnet to the sides"

"You can do so much different things"

Do these companies even watch any of her videos?! I'm not even halfway through and she sounds like she has never taken an English/grammer class. It really turns me off of the product and makes me cringe.

I literally laughed out loud and woke my wife up while watching this video. Here, let me translate that in Britney speak:

"I literally laughing out loud and wake my wife up while watching this video."
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

WaitingForNaptime wrote:
Wagurl wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Or maybe her mom drinks or smokes and she doesn't want her kids around that.
I think her mom is a drinker and I think it bothers B. Which, rightfully so if her mom abuses alcohol. I just remember in past videos she made some kind of sarcastic comment about her mom drinking wine. Also, most teenage girls don't live with their father in a different state. You gotta wonder why both B and her sister lived with their father during high school, you know?
That's an extremely good point about B and her sister not living with their mom.

I'm just speculating but I think B's mom may not have much money. I assume after her mom and dad split; her mom was probably working dead end jobs. And her dad was probably the breadwinner. (In B's sisters latest vlog -she still lives with their dad-you can clearly see the whole house as she's leaving/inside and it's very nice!) The girls probably wanted to live with him for financial purposes.
Also I'm going to be pretty stereotypical but her mom definitely looks like a chain smoker. And i know B mentioned that her uncle and his family live with her grandma; but I think her mom lives there too.
As someone else mentioned; I think she's embarrassed. Or trying to over compensate for her childhood.

It all sounds like a bad tv show haha
But if they lived with their mom, wouldn't their dad be put on child support? I wonder if there's mental illness or past domestic violence or something with her mom? I know a few moms who work dead end jobs and have custody and are able to make it because they receive child support. The whole situation seems funky. It's one thing to live with her dad, but in a different state is crazy. Most judges don't go for that unless there's something backing it up.
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

NutraSteve wrote:
WaitingForNaptime wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Two videos containing advertisements back to back. smh She isn't even good at selling products. What is "there are so much space"
"The middle pocket that is magnet to the sides"

"You can do so much different things"

Do these companies even watch any of her videos?! I'm not even halfway through and she sounds like she has never taken an English/grammer class. It really turns me off of the product and makes me cringe.

I literally laughed out loud and woke my wife up while watching this video. Here, let me translate that in Britney speak:

"I literally laughing out loud and wake my wife up while watching this video."
The sad thing was she was doing a voice over for most of the video; so she could have edited most of the mistakes out... But then again; she probably doesn't even know they were mistakes lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Money must be getting tight.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Do you still have to pay a co-pay when you're on government healthcare?
My co-pay is $30.
Just saying because Nolan has been to alot of doctors appointments, and even if they aren't paying out of pocket, those co-pays could have added up quickly causing them to need more cash.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

user123_ wrote:Do you still have to pay a co-pay when you're on government healthcare?
My co-pay is $30.
Just saying because Nolan has been to alot of doctors appointments, and even if they aren't paying out of pocket, those co-pays could have added up quickly causing them to need more cash.
Medicaid administration is up to the states so each state is different. Assuming Nolan is on North Carolina Medicaid (and that is complete speculation), it is possible that there are co-pays for his appointments.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Another topic: Dear Britney, please stop hammering us with the sponsored crap. First, a Target promo, then that ugly necklace, and then a ridiculously expensive diaper bag! Bleech!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

There's nothing unique about any of that jewelry and the web site isn't even customer friendly. You can tell Britney is lying about the jewelry because it is really unimpressive and I don't know why anyone would even want to pay for it. I guess if someone offered it to me for free I would wear it a couple times, but Britney sounds totally unconvincing. Of course if her target demographic is young teenagers maybe they'll buy it.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She will take anything that's free.

Like not kidding. We will probably see a sponsored video about the air she breathes and how AHMAZING it is

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her new makeup she spent a crap load of money on is not the right shade for her. She looks unnaturally dark now

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Honestly looks like cheap plastic beads on a gold chain, doesn't even look like actual crystals. I could make that. It's an obvious placebo effect crystal scheme.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Lovehound11 wrote:She will take anything that's free.

Like not kidding. We will probably see a sponsored video about the air she breathes and how AHMAZING it is

Have you ever watched The Lorax? Lol she would totally fall for reviewing air in a bottle lmao

Someone commented on her doing back to back reviews/sponsored videos. She said something like 'two great opportunities came at the exact same time.' --- she is so full of it. I don't fault her for accepting free things; but be convincing and actually USE the things that are sent to you. I hate when youtubers get free stuff to talk about and it's clearly stuff they would NEVER buy. It's so phoney.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”