Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by Yue195 »

Continued from here - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=8857

Thread title cred- missmsg

So far, Nolan has Muscular Dystrophy and needs more testing to pinpoint what type, gave a jewellery maker a shout out as well as had another possible sponsored video about a diaper bag, and apparently there is talk of a third child could be in the making.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by user123_ »

How could they even think about a third child when they could pass along another genetic condition?!
I think Nolan is going to need to be their full focus in the coming years.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

user123_ wrote:How could they even think about a third child when they could pass along another genetic condition?!
I think Nolan is going to need to be their full focus in the coming years.
Because Brit is selfish and stupid as hell. After having 2 children with issues (not the same issues and nothing like a dystrophy) we stopped and decided although we desperately wanted more kids we couldn't risk passing anything else on to them. Our doctors all agreed. She is a twat.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm not surprised. I expect a Valentine or Easter announcement.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Will they do tests on Aria aswell?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't even want to start with her. She is so vain. Why on earth would she think a tanning bed was a good idea? And a third child? No, just no. They need to wait and see what Nolan's needs are going to be first. That's just plain selfish. She is off the freaking rails into denial again I think. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I think they have every right to have another child if they wish. She takes great care of them IMO and her husband works hard to provide it's not like they live off the government. They have a nice clean home filled with love and you can tell they enjoy parenthood. I just hope she waits a bit so she can get everything settled.

After seeing what type of dirt bags reproduce I have almost nothing bad to say on this thread thats not nitpicky.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

AutumnLane wrote:I think they have every right to have another child if they wish. She takes great care of them IMO and her husband works hard to provide it's not like they live off the government. They have a nice clean home filled with love and you can tell they enjoy parenthood. I just hope she waits a bit so she can get everything settled.

After seeing what type of dirt bags reproduce I have almost nothing bad to say on this thread thats not nitpicky.
I agree - I think they need to meet with a genetic counselor first and see what the likelihood of passing on anything else is but I honestly don't see them wanting to have another child as some horrible thing. I do think they could wait a while and let things with Nolan settle down a bit but they are great parents to the kids they have.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I think they have every right to have another child if they wish. She takes great care of them IMO and her husband works hard to provide it's not like they live off the government. They have a nice clean home filled with love and you can tell they enjoy parenthood. I just hope she waits a bit so she can get everything settled.

I agree - I think they need to meet with a genetic counselor first and see what the likelihood of passing on anything else is but I honestly don't see them wanting to have another child as some horrible thing. I do think they could wait a while and let things with Nolan settle down a bit but they are great parents to the kids they have.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just watched her new video... if she thinks you need to get burned to get cancer, she is crazy!!
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Maybe she's just saying she's tanning because she doesn't want to admit she bought the wrong shade make up and it's making her face look very dark.
Tanning doesn't seem like something she would do... she never leaves the house without the kids and where would they wait when she's tanning, also wouldn't she have vlogged it? She always vlogs when she does something "new/exciting"
I don't know seems stupid. She's always had beautiful skin imo.
nela7
Talker
Talker

BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by nela7 »

Tanning is stupid, but so is Britney. Having a third child is irresponsible and Nolan is on Medicaid right? Is that not government assistance? Remember how overwhelmed she was with two children? She needs to better herself first, if Ean ever left her, bitch would be SOL.

Edit to add: I'm brown but I love natural skin tones, I think pale is beautiful and so is dark skin. I love when people embrace who they are naturally. There's no need to tan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anglover2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anglover2 »

I can't believe she said she is tanning the "safe way" there is literally no safe way to tan in a tanning bed.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

gypsophila wrote:I don't even want to start with her. She is so vain. Why on earth would she think a tanning bed was a good idea? And a third child? No, just no. They need to wait and see what Nolan's needs are going to be first. That's just plain selfish. She is off the freaking rails into denial again I think. :(
I see where you're coming from, but I don't think she's in denial anymore. She might be having a hard time dealing with it. No one wants to think that their child, the person they love the most, will have lifelong medical issues. She just got the diagnosis and she's allowed to grieve/process it on her own time, as long as Nolan is still receiving the care he needs. And he is. He's still being seen by medical professionals, she's scheduling appointments, surgery, and filling out the paperwork. That's what matters at the end of the day. When Nolan is old enough to see that he has MD and wants to talk about it, hopefully B and E will be able to have an honest and open conversation about it, answer his questions, and reassure him. It's going to take time, but I honestly think B is doing the best she can. And I'm not a fan of B at all.

Also, I agree that she needs to wait before she has another child, but I don't think she's selfish. They need to make sure they can give Nolan the care he needs and Aria the attention she needs before adding another baby to their family.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Did any of you read the tweet she made? She said EAN wants the third child. And he is the one bringing it up.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

just for the record Korey was the one who wanted Brit to have a 3rd child as well and we all see how that is ...
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123456789 »

I really hope they don't add any more kids. I don't actually have many negative things to say about her, because in my opinion you can tell she loves her kids and they're always taken care of. But from personal experience, I come from a family of 4 kids and my sister who was #2 was diagnosed with MD when she was a baby (obvious problems from the start but fully diagnosed at age 3). And the one thing the doctors told my parents was to not have any more kids because it was going to take a lot of time and work to help my sister out. Obviously they didn't listen. A serious illness doesn't just affect the one who is sick, but everybody in the family. It's a huge deal and I don't think she sees that. They don't even have a set diagnosis for Nolan, I think it's so irresponsible for them to even be considering it as of right now.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Someone brought up the pacifier in the last page of the last thread. I have to agree that she should start weening him off of it. To me it looks really silly, especially when it's attached to him. Like the poster said, maybe use it for night but not during the day.
I think she babies him so much. And my son is only 2 months older then him.
I'm sorry if anyone here has children who still use pacifiers. Luckily my kids never took one.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Ean suggested the third child, not Britney (according to her twitter). Also people claim Nolan is on Medicaid; has she stated that on youtube? If so, could someone point me to the video as I don't recall her ever stating this on youtube or twitter.
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

olemama wrote:Ean suggested the third child, not Britney (according to her twitter). Also people claim Nolan is on Medicaid; has she stated that on youtube? If so, could someone point me to the video as I don't recall her ever stating this on youtube or twitter.

Girl, quote me. I read that she has him on Medicaid and that's how she pays for all his medical bills. It was just a few pages ago. Either one of them wanting a third child is SELFISH.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”