BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by kiwi »

The copying thing is pretty ridiculous. Britney did not invent any of these things she does in videos on her own. She gets most of her ideas off of Pinterest. Anyone can show their cleaning routine, anyone can organize their home, anyone can shop @ Target or Old Navy.

Now, don't get me wrong, I DO think there is some "copying" going on because at times it's just painfully obvious. Like, cringeworthy. But making snotty little remarks about it on social media doesn't make Britney look good. She needs to just leave it alone.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Britney copies big YouTubers so she can shut the hell up lol. All YouTubers copy each other with their unoriginal asses.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandFailedGrammar: Part 13

Unread post by smom12 »

misskaila93 wrote:Britney copies big YouTubers so she can shut the hell up lol. All YouTubers copy each other with their unoriginal asses.
Exactly. She got a lot of new furniture that was white from Ikea... Umm, isn't every Youtuber buying white furniture now from Ikea? So original, much variety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She definitley copied all her home decor from another YouTube who just recently bought a new house. Like Britney went to hobby lobby and bought the exact same stuff as her.

Copying only applies to when people copy her though, not when she copies others

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

She did totally get a lot of the exact same decor as Armeaders, didn't she? So exactly, she needs to shut it. Lol!
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Didn't she post on IG that someone else gave her the organization ideas? She isn't queen unique.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

I think it's one thing for the subs/audience to claim Vanessa copies Britney but another for Britney herself to say people (Vanessa) copy her. When Britney claims that people copy her, it looks petty and like she wants attention. She should just stay quiet on the whole "V copies B" debacle, she needs to keep it classy. Like everyone above said: B gets ideas from other people too, she's not original either. Even if she does think V is copying her, she needs to not say anything because she looks really bad & childish when she does.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Hpgirl wrote:I think it's one thing for the subs/audience to claim Vanessa copies Britney but another for Britney herself to say people (Vanessa) copy her. When Britney claims that people copy her, it looks petty and like she wants attention. She should just stay quiet on the whole "V copies B" debacle, she needs to keep it classy. Like everyone above said: B gets ideas from other people too, she's not original either. Even if she does think V is copying her, she needs to not say anything because she looks really bad & childish when she does.
She takes Pintrest recipes and makes it seem like they're her's so how is she going to talk about copying haha. She's a clown and she needs to grow up or Aria will be snobby like her.
sukuva123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sukuva123 »

kiwi wrote:She did totally get a lot of the exact same decor as Armeaders, didn't she? So exactly, she needs to shut it. Lol!
I don't watch armeaders, but after you mentioned here, I went and watched some videos and OMG!!!! Britney totally copies her. And yes I agree with everyone, she needs to shut the hell up on this copying thing
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

It's January, almost every YouTuber I follow is doing decluttering and organizing videos.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

sukuva123 wrote:
kiwi wrote:She did totally get a lot of the exact same decor as Armeaders, didn't she? So exactly, she needs to shut it. Lol!
I don't watch armeaders, but after you mentioned here, I went and watched some videos and OMG!!!! Britney totally copies her. And yes I agree with everyone, she needs to shut the hell up on this copying thing
who is that?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Look up raising thebarrs, B definitely copied her decor, might have to go back a little bit to find her new house haul

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Britney invented using plastic containers to organize, using horrible spider lash mascara, mispronouncing simple words, and saying chipotle with a "sh". She is the queen of YouTube.

I hate when youtubers put their finger under their nose and above their lip, aka britney who does it all of the sudden. Also when she speaks and she has to make a smacking noise when she talks. Sorry for the Britney vent but I really can't stand her anymore. The only thing keeping me interested is Nolan.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[quote="Ambrosia"]Britney invented using plastic containers to organize, using horrible spider lash mascara, mispronouncing simple words, and saying chipotle with a "sh". She is the queen of YouTube.

I hate when youtubers put their finger under their nose and above their lip, aka britney who does it all of the sudden. Also when she speaks and she has to make a smacking noise when she talks. Sorry for the Britney vent but I really can't stand her anymore. The only thing keeping me interested is Nolan.[/quote
I was wondering what the whole finger to the nose thing was. It is annoying.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haha I have noticed she does it allll the time when she talks now, maybe it is her serious face.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Did anyone else catch her throw out the "we should be sponsored already!" when she was talking about using a Target bag on Nolan's cast? ;)
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Did anyone else catch her throw out the "we should be sponsored already!" when she was talking about using a Target bag on Nolan's cast? ;)
If I was the head of targets marketing team that comment alone would be enough for me not to have the company sponsor her

Reaching for a handout like that isn't cute

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Lovehound11 wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Did anyone else catch her throw out the "we should be sponsored already!" when she was talking about using a Target bag on Nolan's cast? ;)
If I was the head of targets marketing team that comment alone would be enough for me not to have the company sponsor her

Reaching for a handout like that isn't cute
Right? I doubt Target would ever sponsor her, but ya never know. Could you imagine?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those grocery hauls were strange. Everything was canned yet when she got to Arias school snacks she said those were unhealthy.. I mean, I use canned food sometimes too but they arent what I would consider "healthy food". and there were barely any veggies or fruits.. Bananas and strawberries... Though the second haul seemed more well rounded, eggs, greek yogurt, spinach and more fruits/veggies.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

It looks like the kids don't eat any vegetables from that haul. The spinach was for Britney's smoothies, and peas and a few leaves of Romaine on a sandwich hardly count as vegetables. A good, easy school snack could be hummus with cucumbers and carrots. Or at least homemade PB&j and not frozen with all those preservatives.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”