Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyFever: Part 14

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Random, but does anyone know what color nail polish Britney has on her toes? Has she shown it in a video?

I like it and I'm trying to expand my nail polish collection outside of variations of reds and pinks.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Looks like Nolan is getting his cast off tomorrow!

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Do you think she's interested to see if she carries the gene just to know or for future baby planning?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Do you think she's interested to see if she carries the gene just to know or for future baby planning?
That would be the only reason she'd want to find out. If she's a carrier, it doesn't affect her life at all. It would only affect her future potential offspring. So yes, she's getting the test done 100% because she wants to find out if she can pass the gene on to future children.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I honestly can't believe that she's posted that video. Introducing your baby to the world is the most exciting thing for any new parent, whether they already have children or not. Yeah okay she's put photos on her Instagram already but a video is a proper introduction to the world of YouTube, and now that's been taken away from her. Good job, Brit
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Excuse my language, but how fucking rude of her.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

She said in the video that Brittany specifically asked her to take as much video as possible and post it. Assuming that's true, I don't see what's wrong with that.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She seemed to fake excited if that makes sense...the whole rambling about how excited she was seemed fake...and GIRL YOUR FACE LOOKS FLAT!! Contour, or use some blush!!! Her face looks all one color!!! It looks awful...fade those brows too..mascara and eyeliner a whole other story

Yeah okay Britt beggggged ger to come film everything from Britney's reaction and walking inside the hospital ohhhh kayyy lmfao how stupid..when did Britt decide this? When she was high on meds? Or before?

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ForeverGauc wrote:Well looks like Britney was the first one to put up a video of Britt's baby. How nice of her to cash in on it first
Looks like I'll be eating my shoe.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Honesty Brittany is hardly a youtube mom. She's never taken much interest in it and has only posted 3 or so videos during her whole pregnancy. If we waited for Brittany to post the first video of Ford we might not see it for a month and we certainly won't be getting any follow up videos.
I see no problem with Britney posting that video.
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

Aria was so sweet, "Nolan's gunna have a friend". I love her personality, she seems like such a bright outgoing little girl. I agree with the poster above, Britney from Brittandkorey asked Britney to film the video, I do think that Brittandkorey should have posted a little "He's here" type of video but oh well, as long as she's fine with Britney posting a video first, I don't see a problem.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I don't think there's a problem with Britany posting the video. They are close. It would be a problem of Vanessa posted it first because it just wouldn't be proper in my opinion. She doesn't post too much about Brittany so it would have been weird.
I always felt kinda eh, about Brittany ever since she posted that registry video. She hardly posts videos. And when she does its to ask for handouts. Then once she gets what she wants she stops posting videos. That was annoying and rude.
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

RE: the gene testing, I fully believe Britney is being tested because she wants another child. I think its very responsible of her to do this testing before ttc, but I don't understand why some people think she shouldn't have another child because Nolan has a form of MD. Just because one of your children has a disability doesn't mean you can't have other children. I think Britney takes very good care of her kids and always has their best interest in mind. Britney and Ean can clearly afford another child, so why not. I do wish she would do something other than being a SAHM though, did she finish whatever program she was doing online ?
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I was wondering about the video too. This is just a hunch, but I'm thinking Corey has requested Britt not to post any videos about the kids. I have no idea how that works in court/mediation or however they decided to outline custody (if they have), but I know Chris' ex wife (from GabeandJesss) had requested that. I haven't seen Piper in any of her videos recently either, but I've only watched a few. So, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That or Britt wanted B to film to get a ton of views/comments/likes on her own video to expand her own YT following. B has a lot of subscribers and I can see Britt trying to piggyback off of that. B is kinda stuck up, but she isn't a bitch. I couldn't see her doing this to cash in on views when she could just do another sponsored video, if that makes sense.

And good for B for getting tested for the gene, but I still think she needs to hold off on babies until Nolan is older.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

DreamLead wrote:RE: the gene testing, I fully believe Britney is being tested because she wants another child. I think its very responsible of her to do this testing before ttc, but I don't understand why some people think she shouldn't have another child because Nolan has a form of MD. Just because one of your children has a disability doesn't mean you can't have other children. I think Britney takes very good care of her kids and always has their best interest in mind. Britney and Ean can clearly afford another child, so why not. I do wish she would do something other than being a SAHM though, did she finish whatever program she was doing online ?
On one off

BrittandLifes Channel as she calls it now she did say She would be getting the whole before and after footage filmed off the New Arrival.
And with the Gene testing i agree I think its very responsible off her to do it , and if she wants more children then thats up to her. She gives all her children the love and care and remember we only see a little that goes on in there lives there not filming all day. I had a Gene testing to see if i could pass my epilepsy on, thankfully i will not pass it on. Too me it was more a peace of mind. I also loved how Aria said "Nolan's gunna have a friend" and i love Piper.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Ford is really cute!
I bet Vanessa is pissed that Brittany asked B to film for her. I think it was nice of B to do that for her friend, I would if it were me.

Aria was so sweet at the end of the video! I really like Aria. She's my favorite YT kid for sure!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I am glad she filmed the baby! We all get to see him and Britt doesn't have to film herself. I thought it was a nice thing for B to do. And Britt looked good for just having her c section.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Britney kept saying that Britt asked her to film a ton, but I never heard that she asked Britney to actually post it. More like she wanted someone to film her since she was recovering from a C-section. But she could have given her the go ahead, who knows.

Also incidentally, every time Britney's videos are on, my almost 2-year-old points at her and says "Eyebrow."

Return to “Britneyandbaby”