BritneyandHeavyBreathing: Part 15

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandHeavyBreathing: Part 15

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

tinydancer wrote:Serious questions...how can you guys tell she goes tanning and it's not fake tan? I'm honestly curious if there is a way to tell. I have a friend who has had skin cancer a couple times (was first diagnosed in her mid 20s) and STILL is really negligent when it comes to putting on sunscreen. I'm not sure if she goes to the tanning bed but she does get tanner than me, at least in the summer. Yeah, skin cancer isn't usually super dangerous but I still can't comprehend why you would keep exposing yourself. Love the girl but man, I wouldn't make that choice.
Fake tanner has more of an orangey tint & tanning beds make you look dark brown and crispy haha
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

You can tell she uses tanning beds from the redness in her face, fake tan doesnt make your fce red like uv rays do. Also, she said it in a video.
BunnyandBear
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BunnyandBear »

Can someone please inlighten me as to what an uncrustable is? Please don't tell me it's just a frozen sandwich and that people are actually that lazy to buy that crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BunnyandBear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BunnyandBear »

Can someone please inlighten me as to what an uncrustable is? Please don't tell me it's just a frozen sandwich and that people are actually that lazy to buy that crap?

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

It is a frozen crustless peanut butter and jelly sandwich

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

BunnyandBear wrote:Can someone please inlighten me as to what an uncrustable is? Please don't tell me it's just a frozen sandwich and that people are actually that lazy to buy that crap?

yep people actually buy that crap. It has so much sugar it's not even funny.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I think she looked really pretty in the Nolan update video. I mean idk, maybe I have bad taste or something. She didn't look overly tan or with too much make up and her hair looked pretty good, just the color though. I mean is it a perfect blonde? No, but a non brassy blonde is hard to get for us dark brunette sand her hair style, eh. She's trying to make curly hair straight and that's the outcome.

But anyways, it was nice seeing Nolan try to talk. When she was talking about him crying sometimes for just no reason, I wonder if he's ever in pain. Like I wonder if his muscles ever ache or if they feel stiff and uncomfortable. Idk, I don't really know much about MD so I'm just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't know what Britney loves more, tanning or buying Tupperware lmao

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I just wanna know what makes her think she got a bayalage? Her hair is green on top with foil streaks and orange blonde at the bottom. Doesn't look like any technique was used... This reminds me of her hair sort of [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... c208bf.jpg[/img]

capigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capigirl »

zipadeedodah wrote:
BunnyandBear wrote:Can someone please inlighten me as to what an uncrustable is? Please don't tell me it's just a frozen sandwich and that people are actually that lazy to buy that crap?

They have an uncrustable cookie cutter type thing, she can make a healthy sandwhich homemade instead. But I'm not a morning person at all and can be lazy as hell, so I can't talk lol!
piinkfrogg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by piinkfrogg »

I know is not the healthiest but here in tx the food at school is shit, and not healthy... So i think her lunches are not that bad, specially since she does them everyday ... Sometimes even if i had a good night sleep i have no Entergy to make my kids lunch lol

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
capigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capigirl »

zipadeedodah wrote:

They have an uncrustable cookie cutter type thing, she can make a healthy sandwhich homemade instead. But I'm not a morning person at all and can be lazy as hell, so I can't talk lol!
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I just don't get it. If she's too tired, make her lunch the night before. I hate how she cuts up all the fruit and takes things out of their wrappers too - surely it all goes stale by the time Aria comes to eat it?

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I just don't get it. If she's too tired, make her lunch the night before. I hate how she cuts up all the fruit and takes things out of their wrappers too - surely it all goes stale by the time Aria comes to eat it?

Maybe they have a fridge in the classroom? & i always cut everything my daughter is going to eat... once she almost choked on a piece of strawberry... i almost died =|
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I personally love uncrustables. I can't keep a jar of peanut (daughter is allergic) butter but sometimes I want a pb&j so uncrustables are the way to go

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I personally love uncrustables. I can't keep a jar of peanut (daughter is allergic) butter but sometimes I want a pb&j so uncrustables are the way to go

Dr. Praeger's makes a version of these with sunflower seed butter. They are pretty good!
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Of all things, PB&J is fast to make. Seems silly she can't make time to make a sandwich. Also, it's cheaper to buy the ingredients than the premade. Like no reason she needs to 'rush' to prepare a meal, the girl has all day. I'm a fan of preparing lunches (for myself or my kid) the night before so I don't feel rushed. Also avoids the temptation of resorting to fast food or eating quick junk. I prepare it, bag it up, and all I need to do is grab it in the morning from the fridge.

Kinda surprised Aria's preschool allows peanut butter. Seems like almost all schools went peanut-free. My friend was a teacher at a daycare that they had a whole list of allergy-foods that weren't allowed.

Also it's kind of funny that a four-year old is getting those squeeze packets of pureed veggies imo. XD seems like 'baby food'. I stopped giving my kid those at like 1.5-2. Plus by then she'd rather feed herself with a bowl and spoon/fork.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm 18 and still eat fromThe squeeze pouches it's less messy and doesn't require utensils.
turboforce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by turboforce »

Aboogabooga wrote:
But anyways, it was nice seeing Nolan try to talk. When she was talking about him crying sometimes for just no reason, I wonder if he's ever in pain. Like I wonder if his muscles ever ache or if they feel stiff and uncomfortable. Idk, I don't really know much about MD so I'm just saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My dad has MD (a different kind than Nolan) and he gets real bad Charlie horses sometimes... So maybe?

I can't lie though, I'm not super educated on the kind that Nolan has, so he could be crying for a different reason
turboforce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by turboforce »

blackroses wrote:I'm 18 and still eat fromThe squeeze pouches it's less messy and doesn't require utensils.
Agreed. 18 and I still eat them too. Some of them are pretty low in sugar too! I can eat one before I go running and it's just enough--puts something in my stomach but doesn't make me feel like I have food in my stomach bouncing around lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”