BritneyAndSoSoSo: Part 16

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndSoSoSo: Part 16

Unread post by sadie »

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:I'm glad I'm not knocked up from a fling with ean. I would never try and trap him like that. Trust me when I have kids it will be because I've been with someone for a long time married and then when we both agree we will have children. So don't think for one second that I would be jealous of Britney. Because the last thing I want was to fall pregnant to someone I had a short fling with just for fun.
Tell us the address of the car yard he worked at :)
Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brightandsunnyday01 »

I'm not eans side chick. All we did was sleep together a bunch of times. He was stressed and looking for some fun and I was their. We got on well together and things happened. But we ended it and agreed to be friends and that's the end of it
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She just posted on Twitter that she's preg, due January 2017. Congrats to them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

She deserves the truth? But before you said she already knows? ??????
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:She just posted on Twitter that she's preg, due January 2017. Congrats to them!

Oh honey. Check the last five pages
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

smom12 wrote:
blackroses wrote:Even if the crazy chick is saying the truth she must really be salty that she didn't get knocked up. Let them be happy. On another note this has gone on for like five pages.
Yeah I was thinking the same. Anyone else wondering if there is a sliver of truth to this whole bullshit?

Even so, she definitely crosses the line. Get your own man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Nah, brah. If there was an ounce of truth I think troll would have come forward sooner about being Ean's mistress. She didn't go with it until one of us suggested it.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:And yes maybe it was wrong of me to leak their address. I never wish for any harm to come to those kids and ean. But I needed to get her attention somehow. She deserves the truth.
She didn't need the truth, you could have PMed her. You just wanted the attention.
britneyandbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britneyandbaby »

flightlessbird wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:I must say, even though we all have our different opinions of Britney and other YT moms, I'm glad we can all come together a fight off the really dumb bitches <3

We gossip but we still classy <3
True. I hope Britney knows we got her back in situations like these.
I truly appreciate that, I mean it, thank you.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Wtf is going on today?

Btw poor Britney right now. This kind of stress is not good for her and her baby. I'm even stressed out. Side chicks piss me off to begin with, but the crap this person is pulling is fucking ridiculous.
_phoebe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _phoebe »

The fact that this troll is using terms like "car yard" and "fell pregnant" make me believe she's not even from America. We don't use those terms.
_phoebe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _phoebe »

The fact that this troll is using terms like "car yard" and "fell pregnant" make me believe she's not even from America. We don't use those terms.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

In my experience women don't just make up cheating accusations for no reason, altho Britney and Ean are a little bit well known so it could be all BS. Either way no one ever traps anyone, no one is forced to stay with someone, it's a choice. The same way no one ever "steals" someone else's man or woman. People are with who they're with by choice.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

_phoebe wrote:The fact that this troll is using terms like "car yard" and "fell pregnant" make me believe she's not even from America. We don't use those terms.
Someone needs to call her mom
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Id be interested to see what general area her IP address is from. Im putting bets on Europe. She has the grammar of a 14 year old, or someone whose first language isnt english.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

OhHiImSam wrote:
smom12 wrote:
blackroses wrote:Even if the crazy chick is saying the truth she must really be salty that she didn't get knocked up. Let them be happy. On another note this has gone on for like five pages.
Yeah I was thinking the same. Anyone else wondering if there is a sliver of truth to this whole bullshit?

Even so, she definitely crosses the line. Get your own man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Nah, brah. If there was an ounce of truth I think troll would have come forward sooner about being Ean's mistress. She didn't go with it until one of us suggested it.
I do feel guilty. I suggested it sarcastically since she was so livid and personally offended about Britney being pregnant but I guess she ran with it. I don't believe it for a second. My bet is on Eastern Europe.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

lynnd wrote:I truly hope her pregnancy goes well and the baby is healthy. Based on when she got Nolans diagnoses and when he due date is, she got pregnant AFTER his diagnoses.
Makes sense... Britney has a habit of replacing pretty much everything with a brand-new one if/when necessary/possible. Where I come from, people like Britney are considered very careless, selfish and most importantly quite ignorant. I don't say people with genetic diseases should not have kids as there are a lot of genetic diseases that are not life changing or/and life threatening. However, in her case it is just about having what she wants rather than genuinely wishing to have a baby.
Also, some people say how great it will be for Nolan. For future Nolan, yes it will be great; I agree. However, for toddler Nolan it will be traumatic as he is so very attached to Britney. And when Britney has a new baby whose needs will be catered first, Nolan will be introduced to being less dependent. Aria adapted to baby Nolan's so very easily, at least it seemed that way but she seems really independent. Nolan on the other hand is not like her at all. I think even sleeping in his crib where he never even spent a single night will be super hard on him.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Return to “Britneyandbaby”