My apologies: title credit: zipadeedodah :D <3
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndSoSoSo: Part 16

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Didn't thank y'all would choose my title lol. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Wtf I meant think not thank. Must have been the autocorrect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why do they always have to buy so much new stuff just to go on vacation for a few days
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't get the whole she's buying an suv for status thing either. Y'all act like she's out looking to buy an Audi Q5 or a BMW X5 or something. Now those are obviously cars for status. If you think a Nissan Pathfinder is a luxury car then you must be riding around in a hooptie. I do agree that she should travel more, especially since she can do her job from anywhere, or even just do more kid related outings. But hey maybe she doesn't have the same thirst for adventure that I do, and it seems like she doesn't have anyone to go anywhere with. I don't want to start the anxiety debate again, but it would make sense if that's why she's only comfortable going to the same few places and doesn't really venture out. It's kind of funny to me that the beach is like some big trip to them but I live in south Florida so that's nothing special to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She doesn't reach that far to consider things status. She rents a house, and acts like she owns it because it gives a great facade. She wants to portray her life as perfect soccer mom with the white picket fence. Part of that club is owning an SUV. It doesn't matter which one. To her it's all the same.

I think they should be getting married too. I'm sure that's unpopular, but she proclaims to be spiritual and she asks for prayers a lot. I think she's a bit embarrassed to be portraying an image minus the status of actually being married. I'd be slightly embarrassed at that. Just sign the paperwork already. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

How did she not know where they were going on vacation? Especially when she's known for a good amount of time and they leave in 2 weeks.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't understand how anyone seems to know that they aren't doing anything long term with their money. Can you see their bank accounts? Are you her financial advisor? No, you're not. We have zero idea how much they are saving.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

literallywhat wrote:I don't understand how anyone seems to know that they aren't doing anything long term with their money. Can you see their bank accounts? Are you her financial advisor? No, you're not. We have zero idea how much they are saving.
I agree. We have no idea what portion of their income they're saving. I think YouTube brings a significant income, especially with all the sponsorships. Buying a house is a lot more of a complex choice than some people are making it out to be. Right now they probably have free maintenance and the peace of mind knowing that their landlord won't rip them off. Some YouTube parents have been accused of never taking their kids even to regular check-ups, whereas Nolan and Aria seem to have more than adequate healthcare access. Do I think Britney is annoying and materialistic? Absolutely. But she may be smartly spending her money in accordance with their income and it certainly doesn't impact her parenting.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

There's no doubt that Britney is spendy, and she likes material things. I don't think anyone would argue that. Honestly, that seems to be a trend in the YT mommy community. They all love their Starbucks, Target, Old Navy and they all have to have all of the latest and greatest baby gadgets.

But even with all of that being said, I highly doubt Ean specifically would be okay with just throwing caution to the wind and not saving anything for the future. He seems like responsible young man. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they have savings accounts and IRAs that they contribute to monthly.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
literallywhat wrote:I don't understand how anyone seems to know that they aren't doing anything long term with their money. Can you see their bank accounts? Are you her financial advisor? No, you're not. We have zero idea how much they are saving.
I agree. We have no idea what portion of their income they're saving. I think YouTube brings a significant income, especially with all the sponsorships. Buying a house is a lot more of a complex choice than some people are making it out to be. Right now they probably have free maintenance and the peace of mind knowing that their landlord won't rip them off. Some YouTube parents have been accused of never taking their kids even to regular check-ups, whereas Nolan and Aria seem to have more than adequate healthcare access. Do I think Britney is annoying and materialistic? Absolutely. But she may be smartly spending her money in accordance with their income and it certainly doesn't impact her parenting.
Exactly! I'm not saying she doesn't spend a lot of money and buy stuff she doesn't need. But I think we can be critical of that without assuming they don't save any money. Like other posters have said, Ean seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders and works hard to provide for his family. I highly doubt he would be totally fine with Brit spending all of their money and saving nothing.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

You can't dictate how people spend their money. Period.

Personal/

I'm an interior designer and I go in mobile/manufactured homes, average homes and multi million dollar homes. Sometimes the richest people have the tightest wallet. I've judge walking into mobile homes before and left signing contracts for thousands of dollars. If there is anything I have learned in this business it's the above statement. You can't dictate how people spend their money.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

I could care less how she chooses to spend her money. I'm confused as to how she didn't know where they were going on vacation.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:I could care less how she chooses to spend her money. I'm confused as to how she didn't know where they were going on vacation.
What do you mean? She has mentioned this trip a few times over the last couple of months. I think as early as March in one vlog
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

literallywhat wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:I could care less how she chooses to spend her money. I'm confused as to how she didn't know where they were going on vacation.
What do you mean? She has mentioned this trip a few times over the last couple of months. I think as early as March in one vlog
In her recent vlog, she asked Ean what beach they were going to.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I'm surprised she's saying what beach she's going to and when.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Oh I totally read your post wrong! Haha I thought you said you were confused about how she didn't know they were going on vacation! My bad!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
Oh I totally read your post wrong! Haha I thought you said you were confused about how she didn't know they were going on vacation! My bad!
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

:/ Surprised that she is seemingly not planning for her wedding. They've been engaged for a bit right? When I got engaged I was so excited to start wedding planning. Not saying she shouldn't get the SUV (I think it's a good idea), but seems like unless the car is falling apart that she should put some savings into getting hitched. Or just do the court-house thing lol. They should do it more the sake of the kids and each other, just make everything legally official.

Plus a wedding is an excuse to splurge: dress, vendors, etc., Seems up her alley, lmao.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”