BritneyAndSoSoSo: Part 16

britneyandbaby
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndSoSoSo: Part 16

Unread post by britneyandbaby »

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:Your quick to shut down what I said Britney. But ean did cheat on you so please don't lie.
Show me the proof? I'm waiting...
Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brightandsunnyday01 »

Hun. You don't need prove. You know it's true. It's just said that you're trying to deny it. The only prove I have is what happened between me and ean. I have since deleted any convos or anything between me and him. Since we ended things as friends. I promised to not contact him and he promised never to contact me.
britneyandbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:You're a very selfish person Britney. Trying to trap ean. You had your trap baby. Your ring baby and now another trap baby because he cheated on you. I wish for eans sake that you grow up. And please put nolans condition first instead of being selfish
If you want to make big accusations, please back it up with facts...because right now everything you're saying is being pulled out of thin air. I mean if you want to go there, it's my word against yours, show me the proof. Like I said, I'll wait.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Oh my god can this troll just go away?? You are horrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mildlycurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mildlycurious »

[img]http://gif.co/w0Pw.gif[/img]

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

You know, I'm not a huge fan of Britney but when someone says that kind of shit it pisses me off

sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

This sucks, this should be a happy time for Brit and now an address leak and a stupid troll has to mess with it.

Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

I wish you and ean all the happiness in the world. And hope that you will one day grow up and stop being selfish. You were selfish and nagging ean all the time. You always would get your way. And now that your pregnant again after everything Nolan is going through. Just goes to show how stupid and selfish you really are. And you probably will never change.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

what the hell whys it saying i thanked brightandsunny day how do i remove it
britneyandbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:Hun. You don't need prove. You know it's true. It's just said that you're trying to deny it. The only prove I have is what happened between me and ean. I have since deleted any convos or anything between me and him. Since we ended things as friends. I promised to not contact him and he promised never to contact me.
How convenient. Anyways, the only reason I came on here was to see where the leak came from and I'm having handled. You can proceed with your lies.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:I wish you and ean all the happiness in the world. And hope that you will one day grow up and stop being selfish. You were selfish and nagging ean all the time. You always would get your way. And now that your pregnant again after everything Nolan is going through. Just goes to show how stupid and selfish you really are. And you probably will never change.
You wish her all the happiness in the world yet youre leaking her address, last name and saying horrible things lol. I can't believe some troll is pretending to be eans other woman. I swear people should need to take a pyc evaluation before joining this site
tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiggerchip_1444 »

Brightandsunnyday01 wrote:You're a very selfish person Britney. Trying to trap ean. You had your trap baby. Your ring baby and now another trap baby because he cheated on you. I wish for eans sake that you grow up. And please put nolans condition first instead of being selfish
So you're concerned about "horrible mom" Britney, having a third child because of Aria & Nolan's wellbeing. So you leak their address which significantly risks both Aria & Nolan's wellbeing. Logic.
Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

I don't need to show you prove. Why would I keep evidence of something me and ean were trying to hide from you. I'm not trying to ruin your relationship, I'm trying to get you to see that you need to grow up. Your going to lose ean trust me. You already lost him to me once. And I promised not to see him again so that you and him can work things out. But if he cheats again who's not to say she will do the same thing
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Can this salty ass bitch go away damn if someone started shit after I'd announced a pregnancy id flip my shit and probably fight a bitch.
Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

Well Britney knows exactly who I am so bring it. And you want to know why I leaked you address. Just to prove that I do know you. And looks like I got everyone attention so that finally the truth can come out and maybe you will wake up and grow up
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Jesus Mods why is this taking so long?

Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

I'm actually surprised Britney is so calm. Because she's not like that in real life
Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

Just think about it Britney. Think hard. You know exactly how I am.
Brightandsunnyday01
Amateur
Amateur

Who*
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

[quote="Brightandsunnyday01"]I don't need to show you prove. Why would I keep evidence of something me and ean were trying to hide from you. I'm not trying to ruin your relationship, I'm trying to get you to see that you need to grow up. Your going to lose ean trust me. You already lost him to me once. And I promised not to see him again so that you and him can work things out. But if he cheats again who's not to say she will do the same thing[/quote

Brightandsunnyday 01 Right the bedtime story is over, go back to your hole you came out off and don't come back stirring crap and been nasty. Get you nappy on and get back in your cot and stick the dummy in you mouth.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”