Has she ever done a meet and greet?

Carmenxo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Has she ever done a meet and greet?

Unread post by Carmenxo »

So I was just wondering if anyone here has ever met britney? She seems like such a genuine person and fun to be around. I would love to meet her one day because I feel like we have so much in common based on some of her videos Ive seen. I dont want to seem like a creeper though and send her a message on twitter saying I think we should be friends I think were neighbors lol, so I just stick to being a little wallflower who doesnt get a response when I message her on twitter. Im not mad at her though because she has a lot of fans who are also sending her stuff and I guess I dont stand out from that. I guess with youtube its like you feel you know a person and feel like your friends, but on the other end the person has know idea who you are and when you interact its just another stranger. I would still love to go to a meet and greet or something if she did one. Id be fun to watch my lo to meet nolan and aria. They seem like such a sweet family. Maybe Ill run into her at target one of these days :(
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Re: Has she ever done a meet and greet?

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, but if not, no, she's never done one. Can't see why any YouTuber would, in any universe, think that setting up a meet and greet so strangers on the Internet can meet their small children is a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carmenxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

KatherineLouvain wrote:I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, but if not, no, she's never done one. Can't see why any YouTuber would, in any universe, think that setting up a meet and greet so strangers on the Internet can meet their small children is a good idea.

Ya Im not completely serious about this post, just fangirling a bit. In this day in age its hard to trust anybody. I do know of a few youtubers who have done meet and greets in the past like itsjudyslife and mylifeaseva but after recent incidents I highly doubt many will do them anymore :( I dont blame them at all. I was just mainly curious if she had done one before. I would never expect for anyone to really do in real life with their kids though. Im not gonna lie it would be so cool to meet them all lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She let the crazy Cammille girl from France come to her house! That's the only meet and greet she has ever done.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She let the crazy Cammille girl from France come to her house! That's the only meet and greet she has ever done.
What ho is that? When did it happen? How?
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

the vlog is called surprise visitor from Paris or something

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Carmenxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

O yeah i remember that vlog, she let her in her house, went out to eat and everything. I wonder how she came to be such good friends and stood out from all the other fans britney has?
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

It wasn't exactly a meet and greet though, I mean I think it's wrong that she let an internet friend into her home with her kids but Camille had become her friend, for all the shit we give Britney she is a good parent and I'm sure she wouldn't have let her into her home unless she trusted her 101%.

Carmenxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

KatherineLouvain wrote:It wasn't exactly a meet and greet though, I mean I think it's wrong that she let an internet friend into her home with her kids but Camille had become her friend, for all the shit we give Britney she is a good parent and I'm sure she wouldn't have let her into her home unless she trusted her 101%.

Ya I would feel very nervous to invite someone over I had never met in person at least. Maybe britneys just good at reading people idk. Britney would do everything in her power to keep her and her babies from any kind of danger. Thats why I like her so much. Im thinking they had an ongoing friendship for years before this happened. Britneys been around since what 2010? I thought it was kind of cool to let a fellow subbie into her circle. Im actually a little jealous tbh lol
KatherineLouvain wrote:It wasn't exactly a meet and greet though, I mean I think it's wrong that she let an internet friend into her home with her kids but Camille had become her friend, for all the shit we give Britney she is a good parent and I'm sure she wouldn't have let her into her home unless she trusted her 101%.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

there's a youtuber in my country named flavia calina who had a m&g where people could meet her and her two year old daughter, and hold the kid, etc. it's fucked up and for the low low price of 90 reais.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

I doubt Brit would ever do a meet n' greet, especially with what happened to Christina Grimmie. You never know what crazies are out their watching your videos.

However, if given the opportunity, I could see Brit going to a Playlist sans kids either as a guest or just to network--I mean, Shaylee what's her face did a panel so why couldn't Britney? Playlist DC would be a great chance to also take the kids to the monuments... As long as they stay off the Blue Line...
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The sacconejolys did meet and greets with their kids constantly. Never thought that was a good idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Who is Christina Grimmie and what happened to her?
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Who is Christina Grimmie and what happened to her?
She was a 22 year old girl who was shot down by a crazed fan. He then shot himself. She was on The Voice and had a YouTube channel. Very talented and a tragic loss.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Did that happen pretty recently? I remember reading about a similar incident a few months back.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Did that happen pretty recently? I remember reading about a similar incident a few months back.
June 2016

Return to “Britneyandbaby”