Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Britneyandbaby: Part 17

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Part 16: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=9607

Before you all continue let me tell you something. MODS DO NOT READ EVERY FUCKING THREAD. We do not have time to keep track of all the threads on here. If someone breaks the rules, "Mods where tf are you" is not going to make us appear like a genie out of a bottle. Don't know why so many of you believed that. We also don't get notifications for reports so the BEST way to resolve an issue is pm us. Keep reporting things but if we aren't getting there fast enough, pm us. Britney herself had to pm me and 1 other person pm'd Kryptonite. Think smart guys.

Continue.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Britneyandbaby: Part 17

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I wonder if she transitions him right to a toddler bed now so they can use the crib for the baby? Nolan doesn't really even know what it's like sleeping in a crib so hopefully the transition won't be hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Ha ha i don't even know how to pm.

Britney said Ean never worked at a car place but i thought it was mentioned on here a long time ago that he did? I never paid much attention to what Ean does.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

wtf, I was downstairs trying to exercise off my baby weight and I miss all the action.

I agree about Ean's "mistress" being a troll and not from the US. We also don't say "got on well." We say "got along with." That should help you in your future trolling adventures, young one.

Congrats to Britney. I'm insanely curious for the details. I don't really understand the timing, but like others have said, not my life.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I always liked her before she started getting all bitchy on Twitter but now I'm just grossed out by her. I'm one of the ones who believed she was pregnant but im still surprised by her stupid decision.

This honestly elevates her to Jess status to me. Equally as dumb and selfish. At least Jess isn't 'so so so stressed' with her tons of children. She can take them to the park without having anxiety attacks. Jess and Britney both tried baby trapping their men, the only difference seems like ean had some morals while Drake didn't.

What a total idiot to just pop out a bandaid baby just because she wants her picture perfect family of 5. She should probably come back to earth and face her reality. Disgustingly selfish and really sad for Nolan.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like even with a new baby. Nolan is always going to have an extremely special place in B's heart. I don't think she's just gonna abandon him for the new baby. She knows Nolan is gonna needs her in more ways than the other 2 need her

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She already has to divide her attention as it is so why take even more time away from him? It probably seems easy enough now, but by the time this new baby is finally more independent and starts school, it's very possible Nolan will start losing his physical abilities. It really just blows my mind.

And this is assuming the next baby is 100% healthy (which I really hope for them)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Normally I laaaaahhhvv when you tubers come to their thread and defend themselves because it's hilarious. In this instance it's sad. I feel for Brit. I'm betting it's not true, but still to have those rumours go around about your relationship is awful. She's big on YouTube and people will question her about it, which sucks. I don't expect her to make a video clarifying this because that just feeds the troll, but still.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Woah, well, that was quite a ride that I missed. :(

I don't know that we'll ever hear the truth about anything with Britney. We might hear part truths, but I will never believe that this was unplanned. It was IMO ill advised, but that's just water under the bridge at this point. It's done. I wish her the best, and pray that the baby is born perfect.

She won't abandon Nolan, but IMO again, Aria has had a hard time adjusting to Nolan. Aria became insecure. She didn't understand why Nolan got to share the bed and she never did. She was raised differently. And now they have to transition Nolan, who will also not understand why he can't co-sleep anymore when the baby comes. Maybe they just need a king size bed? ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
britneyandbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britneyandbaby »

I just wanted everyone to know before I get off here, that I really appreciate the ones who had my back and stood up from me. I know a lot of don't like me or agree with my decisions, but it showed me that some of you really care about my well being. With that being said, just to put what that user said to rest, I got an IP check and it showed that she doesn't even live in the U.S. I hope that answers some of the speculation and questions. Thanks again!
tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiggerchip_1444 »

I think its great that Britney is having another child. The timing may be a bit off, but all in all, I think its great news. Aria needs another sibling to go through life with while her parents are putting their full attention on Nolan's needs. I couldn't imagine growing up with a sibling with special needs with around the clock care, and feeling like no one else understands your position as "the sibling". I think this child will bring joy to their lives and will also be a great form of support to Aria. (Thats if this baby isn't born with MD, praying for a healthy baby).
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

britneyandbaby wrote:I just wanted everyone to know before I get off here, that I really appreciate the ones who had my back and stood up from me. I know a lot of don't like me or agree with my decisions, but it showed me that some of you really care about my well being. With that being said, just to put what that user said to rest, I got an IP check and it showed that she doesn't even live in the U.S. I hope that answers some of the speculation and questions. Thanks again!
I feel like this is gonna come out wrong but seeing you come here and post and thank us for having your backs makes you seem like a real person. Sometimes I forget that you are just a normal person, you just happen to share your life on YouTube

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

tiggerchip_1444 wrote:I think its great that Britney is having another child. The timing may be a bit off, but all in all, I think its great news. Aria needs another sibling to go through life with while her parents are putting their full attention on Nolan's needs. I couldn't imagine growing up with a sibling with special needs with around the clock care, and feeling like no one else understands your position as "the sibling". I think this child will bring joy to their lives and will also be a great form of support to Aria. (Thats if this baby isn't born with MD, praying for a healthy baby).
I think that too. Britney and her sister are very close and I'm sure Britney wants that for Aria. With Nolan's diagnosis there wouldn't be a "great" or "right" time to have another. I think, in this instance, she was thinking long term and thinking about her daughter.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Serious question not trying to start drama. How would Britney check that person's ip address? Because if I knew how I would check myself.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

sadie wrote:Serious question not trying to start drama. How would Britney check that person's ip address? Because if I knew how I would check myself.
The mods probably did it for her.

I don't follow her on youtube anymore, but I follow along here. I simply don't follow her because all the videos were product placements.

I am on both sides of the fence here. My friend fought passed away from cancer, and her brother was all alone. He lived years being pushed to the side (unintentionally of course) while their parents were busy with her. If he had another sibling it may have been easier.

But on the other side, what if this baby has MD too? Now they have two struggling children plus one struggling with being left out.

I hope the pregnancy goes well and baby is born with no problems. ♡

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Where was the IP address? I put my bets in and I want to know if I was right lol
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

wow that troll was something else. O__O I don't know why anyone who does not even know someone personally would hate them THAT much to lie and dox them.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

imnottired wrote:
tiggerchip_1444 wrote:I think its great that Britney is having another child. The timing may be a bit off, but all in all, I think its great news. Aria needs another sibling to go through life with while her parents are putting their full attention on Nolan's needs. I couldn't imagine growing up with a sibling with special needs with around the clock care, and feeling like no one else understands your position as "the sibling". I think this child will bring joy to their lives and will also be a great form of support to Aria. (Thats if this baby isn't born with MD, praying for a healthy baby).
I think that too. Britney and her sister are very close and I'm sure Britney wants that for Aria. With Nolan's diagnosis there wouldn't be a "great" or "right" time to have another. I think, in this instance, she was thinking long term and thinking about her daughter.
I agree. And if she got pregnant after Nolan's diagnosis, I think it's possible they had Ean's sperm separated into boys and girls because she was also getting genetic testing done around the same time.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I think it was obvious the troll was a troll because she started out just a disgruntled "fan" and transformed into Ean's "mistress" lol and I've known a lot of cheating men, Ean never came across as the type, he clearly loves his kids and Britney so much. Just goes to show what sickos there are in the world that this person would make up such a hurtful lie during a time when Britney should be elated and enjoying her family the most. People SUCK.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072 ... 45e256.png[/img]

well! she's pregnant !

Return to “Britneyandbaby”