Requests/Suggestions

Do you have the next great idea for YTMD? Do you want to see if a font can be added? Requests for updates, new features or new ideas will be heard here please.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Requests/Suggestions

Unread post by dfwmom »

Do you have the next great idea for YTMD? Do you want to see if a font can be added? Requests for updates, new features or new ideas will be heard here please.
whatsername_

Re: Requests/Suggestions

Unread post by whatsername_ »

:)

Thank you for fixing this!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

You are welcome!
Jorjax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jorjax »

Can you make a suggestion board for new ytmomma threads so people that follow the less popular yt moms but think they are interesting to talk about can use their threads? :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

You can make a thread for the people you want to discuss if there isn't one
#FreeBen
boogyboo1267
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boogyboo1267 »

I think you should make an Instagram page too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nefario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nefario »

Bella+ wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:20 am Hi,
I would like to ask for a 'folding' function for the quotes. They tend to get very long and often many repeats of the same quotes.
Just my opinion.
Anyone else have something to say?
How did you post? (I assume tapatalk? fd) - As far as your question goes - you could wrap it in a spoiler. That would "shrink" or "fold" it down to basically just a button. In example: (see the below button) -> Click it - That is how a spoiler tag works. Also you could quote less - you don't have to quote everything - you could for instance - delete some of the text in the quote - or an entire quote within a quote - if that helps. So basically what you do is (sorry if this is unnecessary to tell you, its often needed in my line of work) select the text you want so that it is highlighted, then click the spoiler button. It will wrap the entire thing in a spoiler button.
Here is something that I typed.
this is a reply to that thing I typed ...
I'm unsure what else someone would have to say, but I'm sure I am just not understanding fully - what you meant by that.

Return to “Requests/Suggestions”