Outdated Boards

Do you have the next great idea for YTMD? Do you want to see if a font can be added? Requests for updates, new features or new ideas will be heard here please.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Outdated Boards

Unread post by fossilfinger »

A couple of the main boards have not been posted on for a few months, like TheLittleFamilyof3 and SacconeJolys. Can we clear those and maybe make some of the more popular boards under "other moms" like BabyBellyKelli and Hayleeandbaby main boards instead? I see no reason why we even have the SacconeJoly board, no one ever posts there and it's taking up space.

Also Lindsandbaby and LoraandLayton could probably be moved to the "other" section.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Re: Outdated Boards

Unread post by jedoc »

Yeah beccas pretty irrelevant now too...i feel like there isnt many new moms to replace them though
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I think Cullen and Katies thread should be moved up as well
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

There's not a lot of sense moving any thread up until it has at least 2 parts. Just my opinion of course.
#FreeBen
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Normally I'd agree. But Ellie and Jared were moved up before their their hardly reached halfway. I figured because they are associated with the Daily Bums?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think they were moved before I was promoted so not sure. I'm not even sure I know how to move them to their own topic. It took me like 15 mins to figure out how to change the name of Tayler's lol
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Lindsey and Lora are sort of relevant again... unfortunately. The way the boards work is you go to YouTube Mommies and the threads that have been posted on most recently are at the top, in order of who's thread has been posted on last. There's really no need to move threads.

Return to “Requests/Suggestions”