NCHOLLYWOODS THREAD.

General site-specific complaints will be heard/dealt with in this forum...
whatsername_

Re: NCHOLLYWOODS THREAD.

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I have blocked her on every single platform possible and she still found ways to contact me.

I have 178 Facebook friends who are all people I know. Either family, work friends, or people I went to high school with.
I had my instagram and Twitter privated.
So. I'm not sure what else I can do.
I've blocked everything and every account I can find of hers.

SO yes, this is the best solution for the current problem.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

But....it's not a solution. She's still bothering you. It is neither here not there if she is reading this site when she is also privy to your personal tweets and photos. Are your Instagram and twitter accounts under your own name? How is she getting in if they are private? How can she comment unless you accept her request to follow you? I may be old and not up to date with all this technology but I'm pretty sure if you make your account private, no one can comment or even see your posts unless they are an approved follower. Is that not the case?

You've got to be more sensible about your security and privacy. Hashtags for example. I learned only this morning that if you have a private Instagram but add a hashtag to a photo, that that makes it not private anymore. Anyone can see it. So don't add hashtags. Simple.

I know from personal experience that you can have the most secure Facebook page possible but if you post a photo and someone comments on it, all of that person's friends can see your photo. Even if you're not friends with them. Scary.

Meanwhile...you personally know 178 people? Wow. That's a lot of people. You know them well enough to be sure they're not also friends of Allyshia's online?
Last edited by thegooseiscooked on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatsername_

They're all people I've met and know well enough to actually accept them. The only people I have on there that I haven't are Cakey, Placebo, ORN and Taylorknows.

I didn't think you could private message on instagram without mutually following, but apparently, it's possible.

It is a solution at this point. She's moved on from messaging me to messaging Cakewalked, and before someone sent screenshots, she wasn't messaging her anymore. And now she's getting a ton.
thegooseiscooked

Well, let's just say you're much more trusting than me. No one can find me on Instagram or Facebook. I don't tweet. And I sure as hell wouldn't be sharing my personal thoughts with 178 people.
whatsername_

I don't post often, :p. Its mostly for my couponing groups and to keep in touch with far away family. I have it set up where you can't friend request me without having mutual friends, but I guess she and I do have at least 1 and that's Cakey.

I don't blame you for being private, especially after this Allyshia craziness.
thegooseiscooked

But see.....the problem is, whatsername, you might think you know those 178 people and maybe you do.

But how many friends do they in turn have? You can't honestly say that Allyshia hasn't sent one of them them a friend request and they just accepted it thinking they must know her from somewhere. Hey presto, instant access to your page.
whatsername_

thegooseiscooked wrote:But see.....the problem is, whatsername, you might think you know those 178 people and maybe you do.

But how many friends do they in turn have? You can't honestly say that Allyshia hasn't sent one of them them a friend request and they just accepted it thinking they must know her from somewhere. Hey presto, instant access to your page.

Well, at least to an extent. But Allyshia can't have access because I've blocked both accounts she messaged me with. If she had a third and she added people then I would be more wary.
If she had a third, I'm fairly positive she would have already tried to contact me.
whatsername_

I do understand what you're saying, though, Goose. Loud and clear. :)
thegooseiscooked

Sorry, sweetie, I am harping on but the whole social network thing horrifies me. You seem to be placing your trust in putting a password on this site (which I don't mind) but it doesn't seem to be this site that is the problem.

Allyshia sounds like an absolute loony tunes. I wouldn't want her anywhere near me.

But I'll shut up now, I'm sure you know what you're doing and the last thing I want to do is sound like your mother. Xx
thegooseiscooked

Now...back to a Grant Bowler....
whatsername_

I appreciate what you're saying. You make sense, and you're not harping at all. :)

And hello mister man. I googled him. Whatta hunk.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

He can harass my ass on fb ;)
thegooseiscooked

I might send him a friend request. I hear he's getting divorced.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by banksyChic »

When I originally posted my thoughts on password protection I knew it wasn't a popular opinion and that I'd be met with some level of hostility. If you choose to involve people from an Internet forum in your real life I'm unclear as to why I (or anyone) would have to pay for it when things go wrong. I'm absolutely not saying that allyshia didn't cross the line because she did and it was fucked up. Whoever is sending her stuff is stupid too. I just don't see an end to anybody's problems.

I don't remember who's thread it was a while back but it was locked because people couldn't get along and lines were crossed. Instead of making her thread some sort of elite members only thread just lock it. Nobody posts. I know I'm not the only one who can respectfully use this site as it's intended to be used. I also know if I was being bullied for some reason on here I'd be alone. The site wouldn't stop for me. Think about it from the perspective of many as opposed to the perspective of a few.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

The password protection was the only thing I could do. I searched and searched to try and make it member viewing only so everyone with an account can comment and view but unfortunately it couldn't happen. At this point there are three options. 1) go with BB's idea, 2) delete it all together or 3) have it locked down with no one entering til Allyshia fucks off. 1 and 3 are the better of the latter but for now I think we will go with 3 til shit gets sorted out and I crack down on who the screen shotter was.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Mannn... I was literally just about to go on her thread a few seconds ago too :( lol
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

tieruhhlynn wrote:Mannn... I was literally just about to go on her thread a few seconds ago too :( lol
Same here, if someone could PM the new password please? I'd like to read all the new drama that went down.
:love2:
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Well, seeing as I've went thorough something similar with Tayler.. in my case, best solution was to just ignore that person. When I quit showing response to her actions towards me, she realized she was barking at an empty tree and hasn't kept posting my name on some.

Allyshia messaged me too long before pw protection came to be. She hasn't since because I don't give her the time of my day to even answer.

I believe there's a quote that goes something along these lines "You cannot reason with a madman", so best not to even try.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Woah what is going on?? Last week or so after I got the original password from Yue, I read through all of her threads. It seems like her drama only really revolved around people who were in the clubhouse (whatever that means, I'm imagining a more violent version of Mickey Mouse clubhouse lol). But is she now just attacking everyone on the site? This whole situation is really scary...
whatsername_

God, some of you people don't understand that I didn't respond to her. I literally just delete message after message and stayed quiet. I didn't respond.
And finally, the one time I read something, I blocked her. She messaged me AGAIN. From a 2nd account.
Blocked that one too.
Ig then Twitter. She has literally 5p accounts on every single social media website.

So ignoring her wasn't fucking working.
I'm so sick and tired of having to explain what I was going through to you people, only for you to tell me to "ignore it" or that it's "not fair".
Well being fucking harassed around the clock isn't fucking fair.

I'm so sick of this shit. Maybe shut your fucking mouths if you don't understand why it had to be locked down.
I'm done.

Return to “Complaints”