Banned?

General site-specific complaints will be heard/dealt with in this forum...
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Banned?

Unread post by alym0326 »

Hi!
The other day I went on tapatalk and tried to come on here, as soon as I clicked on a thread it said that I was banned from YTMD for being a troll... a few hours before that I had posted on Bonnie Hoellien's thread (E+J) about her son, and how I sometimes have a love hate relationship with him, because he sometimes can get on my nerves and then other times I think he's adorable... nothing that seemed to me like I was trolling? I'm not sure why I was banned and emailed someone about it (there was a link to email someone when it said i was banned). I still can't access it on my phone, but I can access ytmd on my computer?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Banned?

Unread post by blackbetty »

If you're banned, you can't post so I'm saying
A) glitch
B) you let someone on your phone and their account got an IP ban
C) you're hiding behind a proxy that someone else got banned on.
#FreeBen
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I'm getting a message that says My ip is perm banned when I try logging in with my cell data. I tried to login several times and got the same message. I didn't have any problems logging in with my wifi. I haven't posted on here in over a week...maybe even longer.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I just got a message on my cell saying I was permanently banned for trolling. But when I turn on WiFi, I’m able to log in. Can someone explain? I didn’t think I had ever posted anything that would be considered trolling. :(
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Playsinrain wrote:I just got a message on my cell saying I was permanently banned for trolling. But when I turn on WiFi, I’m able to log in. Can someone explain? I didn’t think I had ever posted anything that would be considered trolling. :(
That's weird unless your user name is close similar whatever to one of the genuine trolls and the app glitched while they were banning. I would pm a mod if I was you. Lol I actually have been banned at one stage ( deservedly so , a breakdown played out online is never attractive)The mods I delt with then were really good and explained that they were enforcing a timeout on me and after 6 weeks I could post again, but I couldn't while I was banned .
I hope it all works out

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I just got a message on my cell saying I was permanently banned for trolling. But when I turn on WiFi, I’m able to log in. Can someone explain? I didn’t think I had ever posted anything that would be considered trolling. :(
That's weird unless your user name is close similar whatever to one of the genuine trolls and the app glitched while they were banning. I would pm a mod if I was you. Lol I actually have been banned at one stage ( deservedly so , a breakdown played out online is never attractive)The mods I delt with then were really good and explained that they were enforcing a timeout on me and after 6 weeks I could post again, but I couldn't while I was banned .
I hope it all works out

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
I think it must be some sort of glitch after reading some responses here (after i posted lol). It was said before that they ban usernames, emails, IP's..everything when you actually are banned. The only time i'm unable to see the board is when i am using my cell data. If im on my phone connected to wifi, it's fine. As well as my desk top. Accessed the board at my work IP and my home IP.. only getting the banned message with cell data. If i have anymore issues i will PM a mod. I sent an email but haven't gotten a response yet. I think im ok.

Return to “Complaints”