• Advertisement
    

General Board Questions

Have questions about where a thread is? Need help with a board function? Please post here and we will point you in the right direction.

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 pm

GA Peach70 wrote:Why does it take so long for my post to be approved and posted? The other day it took over 24 hours. I had one that took over 12 hours and my last one hasn't been posted as well and it has been 4 hours. By the time it is approved and posted it is several pages back.
Again, this is an older post, but a question that I've been asked before so I will answer it here...

Unfortunately, our moderators are having some difficulty keeping up with the abundance of posts that need approved.

Due to the amount of users that message is through the Tapatalk app, we typically respond to people using Tapatalk while we're on the go. This means that we're unable to see which posts need approved.

Our mobile website is sometimes difficult to work with as well and doesn't alert us to when posts need approved.

TL;DR: We aren't alerted to posts that need approved and we usually have to be on the desktop website to approve them in a timely manner.

_________

#StayPuffy
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 6913 times

Advertisement

Re: General Board Questions

Postby TheChickenLady » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 pm

I don't know where else to ask this but is there a way to change my user name? When I joined I didn't think it through and used the same name I have for like every social media account. I want to be able to post but stay a bit more anonymous lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
TheChickenLady
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:17 pm
Has thanked: 3660 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm

MrsBonsell09 wrote:I don't know where else to ask this but is there a way to change my user name? When I joined I didn't think it through and used the same name I have for like every social media account. I want to be able to post but stay a bit more anonymous lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Hi MB,

Please private message me and I will change your username for you. :)
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 6913 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kitina13 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Hey, is it possible to delete my account?
Kitina13
Informer
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 1648 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Kitina13 wrote:Hey, is it possible to delete my account?


Hi Kitina,

We do not delete accounts. :) Sorry!
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 6913 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby chatty » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but i can't seem to find an answer -

Is there a way to delete or edit posts? Tapatalk seems to be sending out double posts and i hate to clog up a thread.
User avatar
chatty
Informer
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am
Has thanked: 3107 times
Been thanked: 1853 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kryptonite » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm

chatty wrote:Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but i can't seem to find an answer -

Is there a way to delete or edit posts? Tapatalk seems to be sending out double posts and i hate to clog up a thread.


Hi Chatty!

This site doesn't allow for posts to be edited unless it's within the first five minutes of the post being submitted. However, feel free to message a moderator if this problem occurs! We'll do our best to delete repeat posts. :)
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 6913 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby chatty » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:42 am

Kryptonite wrote:
chatty wrote:Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but i can't seem to find an answer -

Is there a way to delete or edit posts? Tapatalk seems to be sending out double posts and i hate to clog up a thread.


Hi Chatty!

This site doesn't allow for posts to be edited unless it's within the first five minutes of the post being submitted. However, feel free to message a moderator if this problem occurs! We'll do our best to delete repeat posts. :)


Thank you :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
chatty
Informer
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:50 am
Has thanked: 3107 times
Been thanked: 1853 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby WriteMeOut » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:53 pm

How do I thank people on the mobile site?? Or is that a tapatalk app only thing?
WriteMeOut
Talker
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 704 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Jeybee27 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:14 am

I dont know where the correct board to post about this is, but why cant i access the tayler tragedy thread? It says im not authorized to view it.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4015 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Jeybee27 wrote:I dont know where the correct board to post about this is, but why cant i access the tayler tragedy thread? It says im not authorized to view it.


Hi there Jey!

The issue has been resolved. You should be able to read the thread and make posts now. If you have any further issues, please let me know!
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 6913 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:34 pm

WriteMeOut wrote:How do I thank people on the mobile site?? Or is that a tapatalk app only thing?


Users can only be thanked on Tapatalk and the desktop website. :) Sorry!
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 290 times
Been thanked: 6913 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Jeybee27 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:24 am

Kryptonite wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:I dont know where the correct board to post about this is, but why cant i access the tayler tragedy thread? It says im not authorized to view it.


Hi there Jey!

The issue has been resolved. You should be able to read the thread and make posts now. If you have any further issues, please let me know!



Thank you !!(:
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4015 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Junebug8+ » Fri May 25, 2018 7:11 am

How do I go back to the mobile version?
Junebug8+
Amateur
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby skeptic » Sat May 26, 2018 11:19 am

Was the mobile version of the site disabled? I visit primarily on my phone, not desktop or tapatalk. There used to be a link to the mobile version, but now I don't see it. (I can't justify using tapatalk since this is the only forum I read that uses that app.)
skeptic
Informer
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 am
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Sat May 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Oh nooo give me my mobile version back please!!! I hate downloading apps when I can use the browser, plus I'm so used to the way the mobile was laid out. Hope this isn't permanent!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 9731 times

Re: General Board Questions

Postby Febe » Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 am

Why did this happen? No one is giving a straight answer.
Febe
Gossiper
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 986 times

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to General Board Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users