Help me find a thread please

Have questions about where a thread is? Need help with a board function? Please post here and we will point you in the right direction.
Forum rules
If you receive an error please screen-capture it! We cannot help you if we can't identify the error.

If you are a new user, please allow moderators 24 hours to approve your posts.
Pina
Talker
Talker

Help me find a thread please

Post by Pina » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 am

I previously found a thread on here and now I can't find it or remember the name of the youtuber.

It was a young mom who recently had a baby girl who has undiagnosed medical problems. The mother appears to be a bit in denial with regards to the baby's development delays and health problems or at least that's how it seemed in her vlogs. If I remember rightly they are a religious family and the mother is slight with blonde hair.

I just want to revisit the youtube channel or her IG to see how they are getting on.
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Help me find a thread please

Post by Kryptonite » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Pina wrote:I previously found a thread on here and now I can't find it or remember the name of the youtuber.

It was a young mom who recently had a baby girl who has undiagnosed medical problems. The mother appears to be a bit in denial with regards to the baby's development delays and health problems or at least that's how it seemed in her vlogs. If I remember rightly they are a religious family and the mother is slight with blonde hair.

I just want to revisit the youtube channel or her IG to see how they are getting on.
Hmm, I can't think of a YouTuber with that description. Did you ever post in that thread or remember anyone else who did?
#StayPuffy

Return to “General Board Questions”