E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by gopedjane »

Yup free tix. Jared posted an ad.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by procrass562 »

Sorry- just catching up!

I was so filled with rage when I saw she went to Mexico! Why the hell would you risk it?! With the miscarriage I would have thought she would be doing everything possible to protect that baby.

Also, anyone remember how much they traveled immediately after Cal was born? Of course I can't say for certain if that had anything to do with her PPD but she has said a million times how it's hard on her to travel and she likes staying home with the kids.
I think it's interesting that when she's not pregnant she's a homebody, but when she could stand to rest a bit during pregnancy she's flying all over creation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

procrass562 wrote:Sorry- just catching up!

I was so filled with rage when I saw she went to Mexico! Why the hell would you risk it?! With the miscarriage I would have thought she would be doing everything possible to protect that baby.

Also, anyone remember how much they traveled immediately after Cal was born? Of course I can't say for certain if that had anything to do with her PPD but she has said a million times how it's hard on her to travel and she likes staying home with the kids.
I think it's interesting that when she's not pregnant she's a homebody, but when she could stand to rest a bit during pregnancy she's flying all over creation.

Maybe because she is rested because she doesn't do anything more than she wants to while pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

OF FREAKING COURSE. Free sponsorship for Hamilton. I called it when he was crying for tickets on Twitter after he couldn't get any on his own. Damn they love to cry for free shit.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

He may have got the tickets for free, but I bet they had to pay for their travel.

They cry for free crappie because the lifestyle they are trying to live doesn't match the income they are bringing in. They feel they are entitled to the finest because they see other (bigger) YTers with more and are trying to keep up.

lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Ellie is unbearable to watch. First you argue with your 4 year old about who "won" at getting dressed and is so stubborn she won't let Jackson just "win"...........and then she get's her glasses and has to get validation from Jared every 5 seconds about how good she looks. Come on Jared, I know she is your wife but my goodness, you dont have to kiss her ass so much telling her how beautiful she looks in her glasses over and over and over again. it's OVERKILL :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was always told not to get my glasses updated while I was pregnant. Is that way of thinking outdated?

That's my understanding too. You're not supposed to get glasses while pregnant because the hormones can affect your vision.
Has that changed?

I think this is still true, but I didn’t know about it when I was pregnant last year. At 9 months pregnant I got an eye exam and my vision had improved after years and years of never changing. Not sure if it was hormones or vitamins or whatever.

lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Ellie is unbearable to watch. First you argue with your 4 year old about who "won" at getting dressed and is so stubborn she won't let Jackson just "win"...........and then she get's her glasses and has to get validation from Jared every 5 seconds about how good she looks. Come on Jared, I know she is your wife but my goodness, you dont have to kiss her ass so much telling her how beautiful she looks in her glasses over and over and over again. it's OVERKILL :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was always told not to get my glasses updated while I was pregnant. Is that way of thinking outdated?

That's my understanding too. You're not supposed to get glasses while pregnant because the hormones can affect your vision.
Has that changed?

I think this is still true, but I didn’t know about it when I was pregnant last year. At 9 months pregnant I got an eye exam and my vision had improved after years and years of never changing. Not sure if it was hormones or vitamins or whatever.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Those glasses are terrible and age her about 20 years.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lindsallday wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: I was always told not to get my glasses updated while I was pregnant. Is that way of thinking outdated?

Has that changed?

My vision gets better too.. Just went today

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

So i dont post too often on this thread but i lurk occassionally so sorry if this has been discussed but why tf was ellie in mexico—a place that has zika warnings when shes already a high risk pregnancy?! Is she asking for something bad to happen?! Wtff

jessicasw1988

Unread post by jessicasw1988 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:So i dont post too often on this thread but i lurk occassionally so sorry if this has been discussed but why tf was ellie in mexico—a place that has zika warnings when shes already a high risk pregnancy?! Is she asking for something bad to happen?! Wtff

I’m new here, sorry if I do something wrong. I started watching E+J because I was struggling through fertility issues since 2011.

I 100% guarantee that she has never truly felt the heartbreak of infertility if she had there’s no way she would be risking the baby and would have stayed home.

I’ve done In-vitro twice and currently pregnant after our second round. My fertility clinic made us sign waivers acknowledging that we were aware of risks related to Zika both before and during a pregnancy, and wouldn’t allow us to do treatments before we were 6 months clear from travel to infected countries. I find it hard to believe that she consulted her OB about this, I’m sure he would have been pretty clear to not go.

Her selfishness is disappointing. They travel often and she certainly could have called this one off to protect her unborn son.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I cannot believe a grown woman would risk the health of her unborn baby for a free weekend in Mexico. I don't care how much they paid her or pampered her. She is totally to blame if her baby has any sort of birth defects. This is the one time Jared should have spoken up to her. These 2 are clueless and negligent.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ellie and Jared's instastories this morning-urrgg! :fit: These two act like little kids! They let out a little screech in the theater before Hamilton started and the people turned around to look!! That's like in Mexico when Ellie screeched out and told the other ladies to screech too-they just kind of looked at her! :P

The person called it yesterday on the free tickets to Hamilton!

Wonder if this is all of the traveling. A few months ago, Ellie made the list that they wanted to go somewhere with Penny, somewhere with the family, and her and Jared before the baby was born. Can't remember if there was something else on the list.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Since when does ellie wear glasses???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I guess I’m in the minority as I like Ellie’s glasses for her, but I do agree her post-pregnancy gaunt face won’t look good with them.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She has the $$$ to buy other glasses

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

jessicasw1988 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:So i dont post too often on this thread but i lurk occassionally so sorry if this has been discussed but why tf was ellie in mexico—a place that has zika warnings when shes already a high risk pregnancy?! Is she asking for something bad to happen?! Wtff

I’m new here, sorry if I do something wrong. I started watching E+J because I was struggling through fertility issues since 2011.

I 100% guarantee that she has never truly felt the heartbreak of infertility if she had there’s no way she would be risking the baby and would have stayed home.

I’ve done In-vitro twice and currently pregnant after our second round. My fertility clinic made us sign waivers acknowledging that we were aware of risks related to Zika both before and during a pregnancy, and wouldn’t allow us to do treatments before we were 6 months clear from travel to infected countries. I find it hard to believe that she consulted her OB about this, I’m sure he would have been pretty clear to not go.

Her selfishness is disappointing. They travel often and she certainly could have called this one off to protect her unborn son.

So sorry you struggled with that. Props to you for being a wonderful mama and congrats on your pregnancy :)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jessicasw1988 wrote:

Welcome and congratulations!
A lot of us here think her "infertility" was more bad timing and being clueless about when she was fertile. Some of us think Jared used her cluelessness to avoid pregnancy when they were broke.
Hope this pregnancy goes well for you and mom and baby are healthy!

buppy217
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by buppy217 »

When did,it,change for them? I loved them in the beginning and thought they were normal but when they got the property it all changed now I can't watch them its,the Ellie show and,she's so insufferable. That's y she doesn't have any friends besides her family.
buppy217
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by buppy217 »

When did,it,change for them? I loved them in the beginning and thought they were normal but when they got the property it all changed now I can't watch them its,the Ellie show and,she's so insufferable. That's y she doesn't have any friends besides her family.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”