E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'm sorry but that cover-up thing is just hideous. Do they have any taste at all? These women should stick to having babies.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

callie73 wrote:They should have modeled the cover up with swimsuits underneath. Looked like Bonnie's garments were showing when she was turning around.
This looks like lds baptismal gowns, or Temple robes were the inspiration, all that's missing is a fig leaf apron and bakers hat well veil for women actually.
The pom poms edging...lol.
Don't know if they are garments that were showing. I know Bonnie wears Spanx under her clothes to look slimmer. So much for every body shape huh?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ba1006 wrote:
callie73 wrote:They should have modeled the cover up with swimsuits underneath. Looked like Bonnie's garments were showing when she was turning around.
This looks like lds baptismal gowns, or Temple robes were the inspiration, all that's missing is a fig leaf apron and bakers hat well veil for women actually.
The pom poms edging...lol.
Don't know if they are garments that were showing. I know Bonnie wears Spanx under her clothes to look slimmer. So much for every body shape huh?
You're right about the spanx & good point. But you can tell they are garments because the top part of the garnment was very easy to see through the cover up. The bottoms were poking out a little bit at the the coverup.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I doubt get the big deal everyone makes with the garments.
My grandma would wear hers, with her bra over them, sitting in her recliner during the hot summers. She would never do that with company over or out in public, but my point is.. Yeah, they wear them why wouldn't they be under the #wettshirtcontest cover-up??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I doubt get the big deal everyone makes with the garments.
My grandma would wear hers, with her bra over them, sitting in her recliner during the hot summers. She would never do that with company over or out in public, but my point is.. Yeah, they wear them why wouldn't they be under the #wettshirtcontest cover-up??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I think it's because they're mysterious to non-Mormons. Remember the grief Mitt Romney got over his "magic underwear"? Plus, the idea is that other people aren't supposed to see them for modesty, so when people do show them, it's titillating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I’m more convinced than ever that this baby is secretly a girl.

After that “present no one can seeeee” in the baby bag that was a gift... I can just imagine they’ve been baiting everyone all along so they have a “new baby birth vlog” and “Doctor tells us something UNEXPECTED about NEWBORN” then “We need a new name!!!”

They plan everything and stage it all... I honestly wouldn’t be surprised
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

If for some reason they do the "just kidding, it's a girl!" aka "Giving birth to a baby while pregnant!!!...you'll never believe what came out!!"

How do you think everyone will take the deception. I'm talking both minions, viewers starting to see the light, and, well, us here. Will it be good for views or bad? . I'm honestly not sure other than to me it would be a little like mothers day gate vibes take 2.

But it's probably just a boy, Ellie has a hard time enunciating sometimes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

I’m wondering the same thing. Maybe that’s why she didn’t buy a lot more clothes for the “baby boy” cause it’s actually a girl. They stage everything...and not in a good way. He constantly trying to be Jim Carrey. Ewww both of them are morons.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I’ve been one of the ones who has been team girl all along....if it turns out to be the case I’m sure it’ll bump their views for a bit but overall I think it would hurt them.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

Elly just wants what she wants... her whole “infertility” journey is all about the struggle of her getting what she wants and not about the baby. That’s why she’ll risk going to Mexico. That’s why she’ll ignore all of Calvin’s issues. She couldn’t care less about her baby’s wellbeing. It’s Elly’s world.... I cannot stand this woman! The epitome of a selfish woman.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Did anyone else get a little pleasure seeing Queen Ellie drive the boys around in the old blue Toyota while Jared and Penny went in the SUV the other day? You know deep down she was not happy. I will bet that Ellie gets her new SUV when baby #3 is born because “she was so brave to give birth an deserves it, all because Jared loves her. “. They are so phony!
As to their undergarments, Ellie shows every part of her body in her swimsuits, yet claims to be so modest. Remember her butt cheek squeezing video, she is far from modest and loves to act like her and Jared are so physically attracted to each other. She just likes showing off to others husbands because she thinks skinny means sexy. I think their marriage is more of a “business”. I give you babies, and in return I get Tiffany, a custom house and unlimited online spending. I really doubt Ellie ever wears her undergarments, she likes to show off too much.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

MotherNature2 wrote:I’m wondering the same thing. Maybe that’s why she didn’t buy a lot more clothes for the “baby boy” cause it’s actually a girl. They stage everything...and not in a good way. He constantly trying to be Jim Carrey. Ewww both of them are morons.
Jared is a shit Jim Carrey wannabe but his and Ellie's life definitely resembles The Truman Show a little too much and not in a good way.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

I really don't think it's a girl. It was pretty clear in the 20 week ultrasound vlog that it was a boy.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Today’s vlog..Jackson was so cute learning to tie his shoes! Cal stole money from Ellie’s purse..oh boy! At least she made him put it back and told him that that’s not ok. Still not wearing her garments at bedtime..her bare belly was out for all to view. Good grief...have some class.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I don't care if Ellie wears her garments or not, from my limited knowledge of the Mormon religion (most of which i have learned here.. thanks Ladies lol) it's really her choice if she wants to wear them or not. It does bother the piss out of me that they try and act like this wholesome family when Jared is constantly making not so wholesome jokes or "acting" out not so wholesome movie scenes, Ellie is flaunting her body like she thinks shes something to be jealous of, crotch shots in the snow, the butt clenching in bathing suits.. using the naked kids for views, Jared basically molesting his nephew on camera..
But there are people like that in every church and every religion. Hell i know an older couple that comes to our auction, the husband is a drunk, beats his wife on the regular, sleeps around on her... she's the biggest liar i've ever seen, a thief and swindler as well.. But yet every sunday, there they are on the back pews yelling praise the lord and hallelujah, claiming to be a better person than me just bc they sit through a pastors sermon every week. I might not be someone who attends church services, but i know for sure i'm a better person than they will ever be. Ellie and Jared think they are living like The Heavenly Father wants them too bc they go to church and tithe.. but every single person that watches them rip off fans, expose their children to disturbed viewers and flaunt their body for views knows they are no better than the people that work at Walmart that they think are so beneath them.. truth is that person probably has better morals than Ellie or Jared will ever have, and that's what they should worry about.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:I don't care if Ellie wears her garments or not, from my limited knowledge of the Mormon religion (most of which i have learned here.. thanks Ladies lol) it's really her choice if she wants to wear them or not. It does bother the piss out of me that they try and act like this wholesome family when Jared is constantly making not so wholesome jokes or "acting" out not so wholesome movie scenes, Ellie is flaunting her body like she thinks shes something to be jealous of, crotch shots in the snow, the butt clenching in bathing suits.. using the naked kids for views, Jared basically molesting his nephew on camera..
But there are people like that in every church and every religion. Hell i know an older couple that comes to our auction, the husband is a drunk, beats his wife on the regular, sleeps around on her... she's the biggest liar i've ever seen, a thief and swindler as well.. But yet every sunday, there they are on the back pews yelling praise the lord and hallelujah, claiming to be a better person than me just bc they sit through a pastors sermon every week. I might not be someone who attends church services, but i know for sure i'm a better person than they will ever be. Ellie and Jared think they are living like The Heavenly Father wants them too bc they go to church and tithe.. but every single person that watches them rip off fans, expose their children to disturbed viewers and flaunt their body for views knows they are no better than the people that work at Walmart that they think are so beneath them.. truth is that person probably has better morals than Ellie or Jared will ever have, and that's what they should worry about.
Well if she wants to keep her Temple recommend up to date, she has to answer truthfully if she wears them day and night. She must lie...that’s sad. Life is about making choices...but there are consequences.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Sorry but I really don't see how it matters at all to us if she wears her garments on not.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

natalka81 wrote:Sorry but I really don't see how it matters at all to us if she wears her garments on not.

It doesn’t matter to me what underwear she chooses to wear.
That being said, it’s just another check in the ellie is as phony as it gets and only cares about appearances column.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:Sorry but I really don't see how it matters at all to us if she wears her garments on not.
I don't _really_ care, but it's the hypocrisy. Bonnie did the butt clenching instastory, and they were both "flirting" with the poor waiter in Hawaii and Ellie was sucking on her straw in what I assume was her idea of a suggestive manner. And all of her bikini shots.. I don't care if she doesn't wear her garments. But don't act all holier than thou and like you're the bestest Mormons on the block and that everything good that comes to you happens because "Heavemly Father" sees your goodness while you're not even wearing your garments.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
I don't _really_ care, but it's the hypocrisy. Bonnie did the butt clenching instastory, and they were both "flirting" with the poor waiter in Hawaii and Ellie was sucking on her straw in what I assume was her idea of a suggestive manner. And all of her bikini shots.. I don't care if she doesn't wear her garments. But don't act all holier than thou and like you're the bestest Mormons on the block and that everything good that comes to you happens because "Heavemly Father" sees your goodness while you're not even wearing your garments.
Exactly.

And as a Mormon I can assure you that the garments aren’t meant to be seen, that the area they cover shouldn’t be seen (apart from swimming obviously) because it’s not considered modest. We shouldn’t be able to tell what underwear the girls are wearing. That’s the whole point of modesty.
The garments are underwear. No self respecting Mormon who understands and believes in their religion would film themselves in their underwear.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”