• Advertisement

John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Postby SassySassenach » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Edenberry wrote:Something feels "off". I don't know, I'm getting a strange vibe from these posts. Almost manic and obsessive from Joan. She's desperately grasping for ways to still make everything about Maeve. I don't know how to articulate how I feel about her posts except that I'm deeply concerned about her sanity.

She followed the pediatric dentist photo with a picture of Maeve.... because we obviously can’t let Vera have all the attention.

Also, I’m not sure why she’s taking a newborn to the dentist?? Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Edenberry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Her identity is too tied up in the loss. She's still posting this picture. It's still her profile pic and wallpaper. Let Vera be VERA. She seems more like a replacement baby to Joan and I fear that's going to be her identity forever. A shadow of her sister. It's beyond sad. I can't with this, today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Edenberry
Informer

Postby SA1023 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Edenberry wrote:Something feels "off". I don't know, I'm getting a strange vibe from these posts. Almost manic and obsessive from Joan. She's desperately grasping for ways to still make everything about Maeve. I don't know how to articulate how I feel about her posts except that I'm deeply concerned about her sanity.
She just posted a pic of her phone screen in her story of Maeve. I get where she is sad and misses her,but she has a living daughter at her finger tips she should focus on. I can see a few years down the road her and John splitting and him having custody of Vera. I'm concerned for her and the baby as well. Scary.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
SA1023
Amateur

Postby SassySassenach » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Oh, & Vera’s blanket has foxes... I swear she can’t just let one moment pass that she isn’t pushing Maeve into the photo in some way.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180711/2354942ed2ed5bfaa195d850702e99c0.png[/img]

SassySassenach
Talker

Postby Edenberry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:54 pm

SassySassenach wrote:

She followed the pediatric dentist photo with a picture of Maeve.... because we obviously can’t let Vera have all the attention.

Also, I’m not sure why she’s taking a newborn to the dentist?? Anyone know?

It's so so sad. Poor Vera.
Edenberry
Informer

Postby Edenberry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Edenberry wrote:Her identity is too tied up in the loss. She's still posting this picture. It's still her profile pic and wallpaper. Let Vera be VERA. She seems more like a replacement baby to Joan and I fear that's going to be her identity forever. A shadow of her sister. It's beyond sad. I can't with this, today.

Replacement wasn't the word I was looking for. SUBSTITUTE baby
Edenberry
Informer

Postby Amelia322 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Why can’t Vera be on her lock screen? Is she not good enough?

Maeve will not be mad if there is no memory of her on the daily. She’s perfect in heaven. Why can’t the focus be 100% on Bera?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby ssr0312 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

SassySassenach wrote:Oh, & Vera’s blanket has foxes... I swear she can’t just let one moment pass that she isn’t pushing Maeve into the photo in some way.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180711/2354942ed2ed5bfaa195d850702e99c0.png[/img]

Am I the only one wondering why is a new born in the dentist?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:45 pm

They are probably checking for a tongue and upper lip tie. She talks to Ellie who has been so adamant that her doctor didn’t properly diagnose one with Calvin. Could be the doctor told Joan that Vera was fine, but she wanted to check with a dentist? My oldest son’s upper lip tie needed to be snipped by a dentist. The doctor wouldn’t touch it. He did the lower lip tie on my youngest though.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby jiggy_girl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

ssr0312 wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:Oh, & Vera’s blanket has foxes... I swear she can’t just let one moment pass that she isn’t pushing Maeve into the photo in some way.

In the UK it's recommended to take them as soon as possible, and definitely have taken them when their first tooth appears
a couple of weeks old does seem too young though
jiggy_girl

Postby ssr0312 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:55 pm

jiggy_girl wrote:
ssr0312 wrote:

In the UK it's recommended to take them as soon as possible, and definitely have taken them when their first tooth appears
a couple of weeks old does seem too young though
Yes! I know that is recommended as soon as they get their first tooth :) that makes complete sense! I thought this early was odd lol glad I'm not the only one!

ssr0312
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:00 pm

And don't forget the fox hanging from the car seat...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby webbygurl626 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Yes u have to go to a pediatric dentist to even diagnose a tongue or lip tie, then if they have the equipment they can do the procedure or they refer you to a ENT dr to have the procedure done! Very normal and great they are getting it checked!

webbygurl626
Gossiper

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:13 pm

What is she going to do if Vera doesn’t have red hair? From what I can tell she appears blonde. I wonder if that upsets her. I have no doubt she was desperately hoping for a twin of Maeve.

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:22 pm

What is she going to do if Vera doesn’t have red hair? From what I can tell she appears blonde. I wonder if that upsets her. I have no doubt she was desperately hoping for a twin of Maeve.

blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Postby blondeusa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm

I'm new to their videos, and have watched tons of their videos in the past week.

I have a few questions:
1) What is the significance of the fox and how does it relate to Maeve?

2) Do they plan on having any more children/ have they said?

Also, Joan is not well. Her story breaks my heart, but i truly worry that she is not mentally stable enough to raise Vera.
blondeusa
Talker

Postby bobloblawslawblog » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Thank God she'll take /some/ advice! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180711/1e8c0346840d1a4134c55ff217bacadb.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180711/b3f45f054c2f1a98c090e2a51dc37d00.jpg[/img]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
bobloblawslawblog
Amateur

Postby 1000Words » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Pineapples wrote:I think it’s entirely inappropriate for Instagram! You can almost her entire pubic mound, and as gorgeous as newborn baby bottoms are, they should not be shared with anyone other than very immediate family! What is wrong with this woman!!

Not to mention I hate That babies can’t give consent to having their parts shown...
If she wanted to show her CS area good for her... she didn’t have to almost show her whole pubic region OR Vera without her consent- she doesn’t know who follows her
1000Words
Talker

Postby 5Twist98 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:03 pm

blondeusa wrote:I'm new to their videos, and have watched tons of their videos in the past week.

I have a few questions:
1) What is the significance of the fox and how does it relate to Maeve?

2) Do they plan on having any more children/ have they said?

Also, Joan is not well. Her story breaks my heart, but i truly worry that she is not mentally stable enough to raise Vera.

Before Maeve's birth John bought the fox stuff animal.
I think Vera was their last embryo.
5Twist98
Amateur

Postby DreamLead » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Man, Joan just will not let Maeve rest in peace. You're finally a mom now, focus on your only child.. Vera. She's here, she's alive and she needs you. Let Maeve go, cherish the memory of her and be thankful you were given a second chance. MANYY people have been through more grief than you will ever experience in your life Joan. We get it, your fetus died, but man it's been 3 years.. move on with your life. Change your lock screen, put vera first in your bio, change your profile picture.. M O V E O N.
DreamLead
Talker

Postby 1000Words » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:47 pm

I’m sad for Vera... she will literally always know her mother wishes for her sister. She will feel inadequate.
Joan may even make Vera unstable by putting that grief onto her. Vera does not know Maeve. She could literally grow up normal. Joan will make sure she grows up knowing how much she’s missing out on by not having her big sister here. It seems so detrimental and abusive to me.
1000Words
Talker

Postby actuallydear » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 am

1000Words wrote:I’m sad for Vera... she will literally always know her mother wishes for her sister. She will feel inadequate.
Joan may even make Vera unstable by putting that grief onto her. Vera does not know Maeve. She could literally grow up normal. Joan will make sure she grows up knowing how much she’s missing out on by not having her big sister here. It seems so detrimental and abusive to me.

Couldn't agree more.

Vera's first word will be Maeve.

And when Vera goes to visit Santa at the store, he'll say "what would you like for Christmas, little one?" and she'll say "I want my sister Maeve to be alive, because I want Mommy to be happy".

The fact that this even comes to mind, and will likely have multiple people nodding in agreement - people who have followed Joan for a while - should say enough for her behaviour.

John, if you're still reading -- take note of this. No one wishes harm on anyone in your family, we want you all to be happy... but none of you will be while Joan is not allowing herself to move forward.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kataja » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 am

SA1023 wrote:
She just posted a pic of her phone screen in her story of Maeve. I get where she is sad and misses her,but she has a living daughter at her finger tips she should focus on. I can see a few years down the road her and John splitting and him having custody of Vera. I'm concerned for her and the baby as well. Scary.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I actually came here just to post exact same thing. I find it super odd that she needs a daily (hourly) reminder of her diseased baby. Every single time when she needs her phone, that's what she's gonna see. I understand having pictures on display and so on, but she should totally cherish her new baby and make almost everything about her, not her stillborn.
Kataja
Talker

Postby LucyDiamond » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 am

Playsinrain wrote:On her story she has Vera at the dentist... maybe i'm old school, but doesn't a baby at least need teeth to be in need of a dental appt? I have never heard of taking a newborn to the dentist...
ETA: Lip/tongue tie issues?? Is that done by a dentist?

Yup. Either done by a dentist or ENT. Not many do it but my son’s was corrected by a dentist. Where I live the dentist was the only one in the area that used a laser which was supposed to be better for his type of tongue tie.
LucyDiamond
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 am

DreamLead wrote:Man, Joan just will not let Maeve rest in peace. You're finally a mom now, focus on your only child.. Vera. She's here, she's alive and she needs you. Let Maeve go, cherish the memory of her and be thankful you were given a second chance. MANYY people have been through more grief than you will ever experience in your life Joan. We get it, your fetus died, but man it's been 3 years.. move on with your life. Change your lock screen, put vera first in your bio, change your profile picture.. M O V E O N.
This. She thinks she won the Pain Olympics, but how many women never get to take a baby home and suffer multiple losses? She has NO perspective. She puts down other women who share their grief with her. And she has so much to be thankful for, not just Vera-- she has a beautiful home. A supportive husband, who has a job. She has a job, even if she chooses not to go back to it. She had prenatal care, and never goes to bed hungry. And Vera isn't likely to. She has thousands of followers who think she's beautiful and brave.
It just pisses me off when people are so blind to their blessings. Gratitude can really change your day. Every time I am feeling bad about my life, I think about all the homeless people in my town-- and there are a LOT of them. Sure makes me feel better about things I don't like. I am not a saint. But I know how important it is to be grateful for what you do have. And she isn't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared