Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:54 am
Mieke wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:07 am
HelloSweetie wrote:
I still say they could be hiding a baby bump. Time will tell....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw the picture and came here to ask if anyone else thinks it was a baby bump!! I'm pretty confident she is pregnant

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Isn't Tommy only 6 months old? Even if she is pregnant, would she be showing already? I guess time will tell.
Some women show sooner with each pregnancy. I've had patients showing at 12 weeks with 3rd, 4th, + pregnancy.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

As soon as her eyebrows remind me of Eugene Levy, I know she's had her eyebrows done lol

Filming videos with friends? She must be needing another break and their loving fan base gets half assed videos for a few days again

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:42 pm
131618 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:33 pm Screenshot_20190119-153222_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
So now we know what Joel was doing when that was in the vlog a few months back! Sorry, I don't buy neither one of these couples stories that they don't know what they are doing with the land, not building for a while, etc. All the little fibs they will be telling us this year should be interesting!
I still don't know what that wrecking ball is for. Are they tearing down a building? Of course they know exactly what they're doing with that land. They are building a Griffiths compound where nobody else will be allowed in. Imagine how expensive it's going to be to get power, plumbing lines, etc. to that massive property? Good luck to them.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay Ellie and Bonnie's instastories yesterday made me a bit nervous on the sledding bit. Well, the getting their sled to jump the little trough deal that they had took the snow blower to. Maybe it was the angle of the camera but if they didn't clear the trough, it looked like they were landing kind of hard on the lower back/tailbone area. Jackson was the one I first noticed-he looked up like it might have hurt a bit. I will say I have major spine issues so I may overthink stuff.

Another thing with the sledding and injury issues was Calvin. I wasn't viewing their vlogs when he was being treated for his neck issue and I don't know of a child personally that has it, but I was concerned with him laying flat on the board and then the landing being hard. I was afraid that would bother his neck especially since a few months ago someone pointed to a screenshot that looked like Calvin's neck still wasn't totally normal. Like I said, probably overly concerned-just know from experience how not fun spine problems are!! :D
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:27 pm
Mieke wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:07 am I saw the picture and came here to ask if anyone else thinks it was a baby bump!! I'm pretty confident she is pregnant

Isn't Tommy only 6 months old? Even if she is pregnant, would she be showing already? I guess time will tell.
Some women show sooner with each pregnancy. I've had patients showing at 12 weeks with 3rd, 4th, + pregnancy.
I absolutely don’t care if she is pregnant, she should be ashamed of ever crying infertility! A 26 year old with 3 children and to prospect of having another 10 at this age, totally ashamed with woman struggling out there!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:27 pm
Mieke wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:07 am I saw the picture and came here to ask if anyone else thinks it was a baby bump!! I'm pretty confident she is pregnant

I absolutely don’t care if she is pregnant, she should be ashamed of ever crying infertility! A 26 year old with 3 children and to prospect of having another 10 at this age, totally ashamed with woman struggling out there!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

sheltiefan wrote:Okay Ellie and Bonnie's instastories yesterday made me a bit nervous on the sledding bit. Well, the getting their sled to jump the little trough deal that they had took the snow blower to. Maybe it was the angle of the camera but if they didn't clear the trough, it looked like they were landing kind of hard on the lower back/tailbone area. Jackson was the one I first noticed-he looked up like it might have hurt a bit. I will say I have major spine issues so I may overthink stuff.

Another thing with the sledding and injury issues was Calvin. I wasn't viewing their vlogs when he was being treated for his neck issue and I don't know of a child personally that has it, but I was concerned with him laying flat on the board and then the landing being hard. I was afraid that would bother his neck especially since a few months ago someone pointed to a screenshot that looked like Calvin's neck still wasn't totally normal. Like I said, probably overly concerned-just know from experience how not fun spine problems are!! :D

Yeah, they are idiots. Sledding into that ditch they created was dangerous. Growing up we had one kid die from hitting a tree and my sister’s good friend got knocked out and was hospitalized for a couple days. Thankful there were no trees but they continue to not take safety precautions for their children. I am concerned if they are going to let their kids run wild on that land unsupervised with dirt bikes and 4 wheelers.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

They better at least get on the same schedule as Bonnie and Joel if they are going to be together all the time now. Who wants to watch their video when you can watch Bonnie’s 3 days earlier.

Also, I don’t know why they have to act so immature when they are together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ckc717 wrote:They better at least get on the same schedule as Bonnie and Joel if they are going to be together all the time now. Who wants to watch their video when you can watch Bonnie’s 3 days earlier.

I bet they do that intentionally so it makes it harder for us to compare notes.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

The Bollie photo shoot is not going over very well with E and J either for the same reason folks didn't like Bonnie's. Of course some of the same excuses of it being a joke that was commented on Bonnie's!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:41 am
Ckc717 wrote:They better at least get on the same schedule as Bonnie and Joel if they are going to be together all the time now. Who wants to watch their video when you can watch Bonnie’s 3 days earlier.

I bet they do that intentionally so it makes it harder for us to compare notes.

The problem with that is people will start not watching Ellie's channel after a while. If she was smart (haha) she would post her vlogs sooner than Bonnie's.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Their latest video is receiving backlash in the comments because they basically portray single women on Valentine’s Day as pathetic, lonely and unhinged. They think they’re being funny during the photo shoot but they ended up being mocking and cruel to singletons. Their mindset is so warped, you don’t need partner to be fulfilled. To them, anyone over 21 who is unmarried is basically a spinster in their eyes

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone else follow Grandma Griff on IG? Her posts and videos are so cringey. You can definitely see where Ellie and Bonnie get their crazy mannerisms from.

Also, you can see where Ellie got her tiny portions from.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don’t know if it’s E or J responding to the comments today, but I find the comments they are liking (and the act of doing so) even more offensive to me than the initial jokes about single women on Valentine’s Day. They are dismissing the comments that their viewers are making saying their feelings were hurt. I’m not surprised Ellie is being petty af because she 100% made fun of the single women so she could feel superior for being married, but Jared used to be sensitive right? I swear he used to be a much better person in the beginning...

chattycathy
Amateur
Amateur

Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by chattycathy »

SunnySide0 wrote:Their latest video is receiving backlash in the comments because they basically portray single women on Valentine’s Day as pathetic, lonely and unhinged. They think they’re being funny during the photo shoot but they ended up being mocking and cruel to singletons. Their mindset is so warped, you don’t need partner to be fulfilled. To them, anyone over 21 who is unmarried is basically a spinster in their eyes Image

I can’t watch their videos any longer. After this whole train wreck, it is clear that they aren’t the people i once thought they were. Can you imagine how they’d feel if someone were to make a video about all the “lonely cat lady’s who didn’t have kids” on Mother’s Day? (Maybe that’s a dumb comparison but hopefully you get the idea). They’d be pissed. Some people choose not to be in a relationship and that’s okay. Others long for it and for whatever reason struggle to find someone who makes them happy. How insensitive to make fun of people who want what you have, no matter what the reasons are!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by Bundy »

A few random thoughts as I’m watching the stupid valentines train wreck (and I may have had a glass or 2 of wine).

1) Do you think they’ll ever address the negative reaction to this video/photoshoot? I don’t. They’re not mature enough to admit when they might have made a wrong decision.

2) Ellie calls out to “Tom” who’s trying to crawl and I thought for a second ‘Who’s Tom?’
That name doesn’t suit the baby. Sorry, just my opinion.

3) Ellie makes her “8th piece of avocado toast” for the day. It’s like someone has said to her “if you want to maintain/put on weight, eat good fats like like avocados” and she has taken their advice quite literally. She did the same thing when she lost all that weight after Calvin and tried to put the weight back on.

That is all for now Image

Wait wait wait, I lie.

They just explained that Ellie didn’t know how to hit shift + a letter on the keyboard to capitalise it...??? Seriously? She is dumber than I though. Wow.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Bundy wrote:
They just explained that Ellie didn’t know how to hit shift + a letter on the keyboard to capitalise it...??? Seriously? She is dumber than I though. Wow.
either did Joel apparently, who edits the Bonnie Hoellien vlogs (as he for some reason loves to make her feel like the celebrity and hard worker.)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

angelfire89 wrote:
Bundy wrote:
either did Joel apparently, who edits the Bonnie Hoellien vlogs (as he for some reason loves to make her feel like the celebrity and hard worker.)
To be fair, Bonnie does do all the networking and business dealings. Joel isn’t exactly doing all the work to keep the channel afloat like Jared arguably is.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Eating meals like she did when she was pregnant with Tommy..screwing up her appt for a facial..mentioning must be still pregnancy brain..sipping OJ in the car.. I bet she’s pregnant. Infertility my ass!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”