Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

This is sad, Joan's just posted this. From what I can gather, this family had a stillbirth, a boy in 2015, the same year as Maeve. They went on to have another boy who looks to be of similar age to Vera. She's recently had another boy who died yesterday at about 10 days old. Poor, poor family.
I'm waiting for Joan to make it all about her grief now. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 47a084.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So I know I haven’t been here in a million years (hi guys lol) and I’m about to fall asleep and will elaborate more tomorrow BUT I just wondered if anyone else caught the same vibes I have or noticed the same things I have ...

I think Joan and John have separated. Or at least she’s not staying with him at their home. I think she’s staying with her parents and has been at the very least since Valentine’s Day or even since the IVF transfer postponement.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:So I know I haven’t been here in a million years (hi guys lol) and I’m about to fall asleep and will elaborate more tomorrow BUT I just wondered if anyone else caught the same vibes I have or noticed the same things I have ...

I think Joan and John have separated. Or at least she’s not staying with him at their home. I think she’s staying with her parents and has been at the very least since Valentine’s Day or even since the IVF transfer postponement.
Actually, you may be on to something there.
However, she did say after the non transfer she would be quiet on social media for a while. I think she did post something on Valentines Day but that was about Vera, not John or them as a family.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Playsinrain wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:52 pm So I know I haven’t been here in a million years (hi guys lol) and I’m about to fall asleep and will elaborate more tomorrow BUT I just wondered if anyone else caught the same vibes I have or noticed the same things I have ...

You know, I've been blocked from Joan but check in on John's page from time to time. He hasn't posted anything about Vera (or Joan, but he rarely did that anyway) since late January. That's unusual for him. His last pic is him in his car with a LOT of boxes in the back saying "I'm still alive, btw" after not posting for weeks.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:So I know I haven’t been here in a million years (hi guys lol) and I’m about to fall asleep and will elaborate more tomorrow BUT I just wondered if anyone else caught the same vibes I have or noticed the same things I have ...

Welcome back! You were missed. HS and I were wondering if you were ok.
WAY OT (sorry everyone!) But dying to hear what you think of Cullen and Katie right now!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:37 am

Welcome back! You were missed. HS and I were wondering if you were ok.
WAY OT (sorry everyone!) But dying to hear what you think of Cullen and Katie right now!

hi!!! Yeah I have some thoughts on c&k lol! I’ll be on that later! Btw. I sent you a PM reply but I’m not sure it sent? My outbox says empty so I’m not sure. :/
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My first tip off was the Valentine’s Day post. Nothing about john and he posts nothing of her. I’ve been watching her IG stories religiously and the big red flag I saw was one where Vera was laying on a small mattress in Joan’s parents living room, and Joan captioned it “someone stole my bed” sooooooo..... plus there have been NO posts of Joan or Vera at the house in weeks. Normally she’s posting pics of Vera in her stories all day, in the kitchen eating breakfast, her and Louise looking outside, Vera climbing on that death trap ladder thing in the living room... none of that in a really long time. No videos of John playing with Vera. No pics of the cows at the river in the snow... no pics of Vera in that crazy pink fluffy suit walking to the little zoo thing down the road. Something is UP. John has been posting pics of snow and such from the house. Joan is posting only things out of the house or at her parents.....
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Playsinrain wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:15 am My first tip off was the Valentine’s Day post. Nothing about john and he posts nothing of her. I’ve been watching her IG stories religiously and the big red flag I saw was one where Vera was laying on a small mattress in Joan’s parents living room, and Joan captioned it “someone stole my bed” sooooooo..... plus there have been NO posts of Joan or Vera at the house in weeks. Normally she’s posting pics of Vera in her stories all day, in the kitchen eating breakfast, her and Louise looking outside, Vera climbing on that death trap ladder thing in the living room... none of that in a really long time. No videos of John playing with Vera. No pics of the cows at the river in the snow... no pics of Vera in that crazy pink fluffy suit walking to the little zoo thing down the road. Something is UP. John has been posting pics of snow and such from the house. Joan is posting only things out of the house or at her parents.....
Interesting observations. Joan also has been mysteriously silent about IVF. The transfer was postponed on February 4, so theoretically she would have had cycle day 1 probably sometime this past week, and you know Joan shares everything so she would have posted about that if she were planning on trying again this cycle and starting the meds again. She hasn't been promoting her jewelry, either.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

if they separated, would joan need to go to court to use the embryos if john didn’t want her to?
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

flowerpuppy wrote:if they separated, would joan need to go to court to use the embryos if john didn’t want her to?
I remember that here in the UK a few years ago there was a court case of this kind. Can't remember the outcome though.
The couple didn't have any existing children together but the ex husband had gone on to have a child or children with someone else.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Of course the moment I bring it up that she’s not staying in the house, she starts posting pics of her and Vera in the house. Not that I think I’m so important that I’m the reason she did it, purely coincidental I’m sure but still. :lol:
Either way, still no John. I hope she’s letting him see Vera. Don’t be a bitch and withhold your daughter from her father just bc you went off the deep end bc your IFV was postponed and John probably told you that you don’t have the money right now to start all over.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

I had the same thought, coincidence or reading here.
John did one on his too, in the house with Vera.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I don’t believe in coincidences. Y’all mention it here & suddenly they’re both posting? And Joan is sharing John’s post? Definitely reading here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know John read here ages ago, that's how I found this site. He posted a screenshot of something that was posted l.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m just sitting here laughing at Joan posting a pic of her living room on her stories. I get it Joan, stop trying to prove yourself. You are suddenly back home! As soon as it’s mentioned here! I guess for the sake of your family I should have posted about it sooner, since that’s what it takes for you to decide to move back in.... So why were you sleeping on a mattress in your parents living room for days/weeks?? Can we address that now? :lol:
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Playsinrain wrote:I’m just sitting here laughing at Joan posting a pic of her living room on her stories. I get it Joan, stop trying to prove yourself. You are suddenly back home! As soon as it’s mentioned here! I guess for the sake of your family I should have posted about it sooner, since that’s what it takes for you to decide to move back in.... So why were you sleeping on a mattress in your parents living room for days/weeks?? Can we address that now? Image
I just wanted to say I also noticed all these strange things and the living room picture made me chuckle. I am sure she decided to be less crazy since she wants that transfer to happen asap.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Most people would send a private message to thank someone for sending something. I can only assume that Joan wants people to know she’s accepting medication??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... b1cae5.jpg[/IMG]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Isn't there some kind of board that has women passing on meds they are unable to use anymore? I think it's great that people can do that, but it would make me a bit nervous, accepting unused meds from strangers.
And she misspelled the woman's name...It's Tera, not Terra.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

All these youtubers are so thirsty[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 1b35b9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 98ee13.jpg[/IMG]

SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:47 pm Isn't there some kind of board that has women passing on meds they are unable to use anymore? I think it's great that people can do that, but it would make me a bit nervous, accepting unused meds from strangers.
And she misspelled the woman's name...It's Tera, not Terra.
Facebook group - Maine IVF Mamas.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”